Kovacic and Arias FUTMAS

88Has
478 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi guys hope your well

Anyone used both these players yet? Wanted a small review on them if possible..

Wanted to sell SIF Lala to get either Arias or RTTF Aurier.. recommendations welcome

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12342 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm using RTTF Aurier and FUTMAS Kovacic in my fitness side.

Aurier is an animal, very strong, quick enough, good defensively and his jumping is unreal! I still prefer Walker though who is a lot cheaper.

Kovacic is fun to play with, very smooth on the ball and his passing is great. He plays quite similarly to Fred. He is everywhere for me and works hard. His shooting is very average though.
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kovacic isn't worth getting. Only good dribbling and passing.
  • 88Has
    Hmm sounds like arias is worth doing
  • Geenoui
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    You could prob do arias from stuff in your club tbf
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Arias is so cheap and looks like the beat RB in La Liga. Easily worth it imo. Rodrigo is amazing but it’s a shame they made the SBC so expensive. I’m sad to pass on him because I know he will be a game changer. He’s so good an has a pretty unique profile in that he’s 6ft, super fast, jumps well, has good shooting, and has good agility and balance for a 6 footer with decent dribbling in general. Marksman chem makes him insanely good but I guess all I can do is hope he gets an IF or two.
  • 88Has
    Yeah Defos agree with arias

It's just linking him in as I wanted to try RTTF Mathieu as packed him yesterday

In 2 minds whether to lerma or Kurzawa..
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Kovacic isn't worth getting. Only good dribbling and passing.

Depends on your team. Kovacic allows me to get RTTF Alonso on 10 chem so it’s worth it for me. Arias is a no brainer. Requirements for the #4s were very fair
  • tilen11
    4947 posts Big Money Move
    Arias is the only one I completed. He received great upgrades (+4 pace, +9 passing, +5 dribbling, +6 def and +5 phisycal), needs only 79 rating and is from a good league.

Cazorla also got very nice upgrades but Im not playing the game anymore so wont be able to get him
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    88Has wrote: »
    Hmm sounds like arias is worth doing

He is, and isn't very expensive.
  • alvchong
    943 posts Professional
    is this batch of Futmas final?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Nope still have a few more days.
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    Arias is good. Slimilar player to Lala. He hold his own and the stats are really good. Replaxed Lala in my team for the time being. Worth doing... especially if you have a low rated red
  • 88Has
    Arias is good. Slimilar player to Lala. He hold his own and the stats are really good. Replaxed Lala in my team for the time being. Worth doing... especially if you have a low rated red

I've actually got lala sif

But can sell for a tidy profit. I don't like to spend tonnes on defenders
  • Pengwin
    1138 posts Professional
    Should I swap my Red Pepe from this week, for him? Don’t use Pepe and thinking Arias would fit next to Davidson?
  • AjaxLegends
    1729 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pengwin wrote: »
    Should I swap my Red Pepe from this week, for him? Don’t use Pepe and thinking Arias would fit next to Davidson?

I use that pairing and I like Arias better than Walker so far. Reallly good.
  • Pengwin
    1138 posts Professional

I use that pairing and I like Arias better than Walker so far. Reallly good.

Hmm very tempted. Only have Pereira there now and often feel he is my weak link in the defence
  • Jonboyparker
    88Has wrote: »

I've actually got lala sif

But can sell for a tidy profit. I don't like to spend tonnes on defenders

I’ve got RED SIf Lala. I did Arias because he was so cheap. He has great stats and even if I only use him from time to time, it looks like a fun card.
  • Jonboyparker

Fits in a good triangle with Sanchez and Swap Lerma. All 3 are excellent
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've gotten much better play out of Arias than Carvajal or SIF Lala. Any defenders with H/L tend to get beaten easily. Even with instructions to stay back, they can't seem to help themselves.