Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Fifa 19 is trash and I quit.

1
Ronaldo5644
38 posts Park Captain



I hate this trash and these incompetent fools working **** game developers... you guys don’t probably to the basics of coding trash company deleting my older post.

Comments

  • McKrill
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah it's pretty bad, it's not fun to play it anymore. Pay and win, yeah right...
  • Alex_cr
    2672 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I’m with you, now in the process of liquidating my club. Gonna smash it all on packs for fun then I’m out
  • McKrill
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is trash and they know it. But for the EA it's all about making money, nothing else.
  • i never buy another fifa game again
  • Omar.aljanaby
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes I deleted the game yesterday man!!! No point whatsoever!!! EA ruin the game for sure this year!! I have lost more than half my games! I have changed controller 6 times!! All the 6 new and yet my team absolutely play by itself!! They run away from the ball.
  • McKrill
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah same here, I really wish someone could challenge EA on the market. This is what happen when a single company have monopoly on the market.
  • Donrobe03
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    Yea especially with the AI defending when people do nothing but let the ai defend for you. Such a joke
  • McKrill
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just poor and cheap coding from the EA! They should be ashamed!
  • Cooler08
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    McKrill wrote: »
    Yeah same here, I really wish someone could challenge EA on the market. This is what happen when a single company have monopoly on the market.

    But just last month you said;
    McKrill wrote: »
    Fifa 19 is great because of many reasons: realism, well balanced difficulty, smart defending AI, finess- and timed shots, graphic, ultra realistic ball physic, player collisions, fantastic goalkeeping, great user interface, interesting career mode, fully licensed etc. Fifa 18 was great but this year's Fifa is pure genuis! :)
  • McKrill
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA made me to say that since you are not allowed to say anything negative about the game.
  • V10Unit
    48 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    >:) >:) >:)
  • djeaze45
    54 posts Park Captain
    Donrobe03 wrote: »
    Yea especially with the AI defending when people do nothing but let the ai defend for you. Such a joke

    Yeah i agree when they AI defend and constant pressure. When they AI defend they go to drop back strategy after you get past the constant half court pressure which is trash in my book which equals no skills just AI skills.
  • iConfueZ
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    Probably the last FIFA I bought as well. Too many broken stuff that doesn't get fixed at all.
  • EVery year since ‘12 they have managed to make the game worse than the previous year - it takes a lot of skill and planning to lower the bar every year - we would all be lost if they made a decent playable game with no issues.
  • McKrill
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FUT have ruined this game!
  • Ea need to get rid of AI defending for Fifa 20 or for a future patch and I miss the Fifa 18 gameplay when pace mattered bring it back!!!!! And bring back the shooting option in custom tactics which was on Fifa 18
  • I’m just getting into the game tbh, not sure about all the negativity
  • Thatsgold007
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After Fifa 18 and the constant filth we were getting, i promised myself that i wouldn't buy fifa 19 and I'm glad to say, i kept my promise and did not buy this broken game...
  • jam13
    15 posts Ball Boy
    this game is so bad I want to kill myself for buying it each time I try to play I had to rage quit, FIFA 19 is the worst game ever this getting bad every year, I won't say i'm not buying 20 but i'll never pre order again i'll just wait until October and see if it's worth getting
  • One of the worst instalments yet by far
  • RexAnglo1066
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McKrill wrote: »
    EA made me to say that since you are not allowed to say anything negative about the game.

    E.A didn't make you say anything.

    You are allowed to change your mind.

    Just admit you were in the honeymoon phase and now divorce is on the cards.
  • paul24878306
    4543 posts Big Money Move
    I beta tested 19, and really enjoyed it, but didn't buy the game (after an average 4000 games on 16/17/18).

    In fact I've only picked up red dead 2 since 1 Sep, and haven't even played that more than z couple of hours.

    I've totally broken my fifa addiction, and only popped to the forums new years day as I'm board and wanted to check the games state.

    Is it really that bad again (presumably post some patches).
  • FifaVet
    38 posts Park Captain
    If you watch these tournaments made by ear it seems like they play a different version of FIFA. Just look how smooth their game runs. No bs happens at all.



  • JAB69
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited January 1
    After months of playing FIFA 11 thru 19. I have concluded that FIFA 17 is the best looking, has the fairest gameplay of all FIFAs and overall is the most fun FIFA to play. It's really not just my opinion, but more of a fact.

    Happy New Year!
  • Cooler08
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FifaVet wrote: »
    If you watch these tournaments made by ear it seems like they play a different version of FIFA. Just look how smooth their game runs. No bs happens at all.

    They are playing on the same location aren't they and not online? So it would be smooth.

  • BSDShoes
    1162 posts Professional
    They run away from the ball.

    haha I complained about this too, what is up with that? My AI teammate actually runs away from the ball when it's loose!
  • JAB69
    72 posts Park Captain
    edited January 5
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    They run away from the ball.

    haha I complained about this too, what is up with that? My AI teammate actually runs away from the ball when it's loose!

    Do you live under a rock? The AI has always run away from the ball, they never run towards the ball (just stand there) and the AI will also cut the wrong way. Welcome to EA and FIFA, play FIFA 17, it will make you happier.
  • Fakooglu
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 5
    I will never ever buy a fifa again. I will never pay anything to this **** EA company. I hope they can easilly crack every EA game. This game is absoulutly thrash. Fifa 18+fails+mistakes+AI defending. Passes are ****, shoots are ****, defendings are ****, Goalkeeper AI is ****. Referee decisions are ****. Its also very hard to defeat a team which has better players than your team, unlike the other fifas. So you need to pay to have fun in FUT. EA can do anything for money. What a filthy, unworthy pieces of ****.
  • JAB69
    72 posts Park Captain
    Fakooglu wrote: »
    I will never ever buy a fifa again. I will never pay anything to this **** EA company. I hope they can easilly crack every EA game. This game is absoulutly thrash. Fifa 18+fails+mistakes+AI defending. Passes are ****, shoots are ****, defendings are ****, Goalkeeper AI is ****. Referee decisions are ****. Its also very hard to defeat a team which has better players than your team, unlike the other fifas. So you need to pay to have fun in FUT. EA can do anything for money. What a filthy, unworthy pieces of ****.

    Everyone says this, then they buy it every year, LMAO.
  • JAB69 wrote: »
    Fakooglu wrote: »
    I will never ever buy a fifa again. I will never pay anything to this **** EA company. I hope they can easilly crack every EA game. This game is absoulutly thrash. Fifa 18+fails+mistakes+AI defending. Passes are ****, shoots are ****, defendings are ****, Goalkeeper AI is ****. Referee decisions are ****. Its also very hard to defeat a team which has better players than your team, unlike the other fifas. So you need to pay to have fun in FUT. EA can do anything for money. What a filthy, unworthy pieces of ****.

    Everyone says this, then they buy it every year, LMAO.

    Thats true due to Pes also sucks. I hope I will never waste my money on another ea game, especially to fifa
1
Sign In or Register to comment.