Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Realistic additions for Inter Milan?

Enjoyed the first season with a domestic double... got knocked out in the Champions League in the first round ...

Down to the second season, the only major changes in Meazza are getting Milinkovic Savic from Lazio (looks like he's going to Milan in real life though) and swapping Alexis Sanchez with Perisic. Re-signed Vrsaljko, Keita and Politano after their loans expired since they did extremely well in the first season. So the starting 11 would be:

GK - Handanovic (86)

RB - Vrsaljko (82)
CB - Skriniar (87)
CB - De Vrij (85)
LB - Asamoah (78)

RM - Politano (83)
CM - Brozovic (83)
CM - Milinkovic Savic (87)
CAM - Nainggolan (84)
LM - Alexis Sanchez (84) (Keita Balde is also very good who can compete with both Sanchez and Politano)

ST - Icardi (88)

Things went well except that I have the following concerns:

1. Asamoah is someone that I want to get rid of ... I mean, he's fine in the first season but he has constantly been beaten by pacey wingers like Douglas Costa, Jose Callejon ... any realistic replacement here?

2. Liverpool grabbed Joao Mario and Vecino for more than 70m ... hard to turn that down... but that effectively left only Valero and Gagliardini on the bench for central midfielders. I will definitely try to get rid of one of them, but I probably won't try to get Barella as he is too good to be on the bench.

3. Nainggolan is extremely good who could provide 10+ goals and assists, but he is also getting old... appreciate any succession plan here.

Thanks so much in advance!

Comments