Sum up your WL so far

Comments

• Safehands84
    3154 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t get to finish all my games due to kids so just aim for 6 wins each week I play. Blew a 2 goal lead 3 games running would have give me 9/12 and would have got gold for first time ever. Stopping now at 6/12
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    13-5. It's been really unresponsive this weekend possibly the worst I've ever experienced so I'm more than happy with my results as I'm limited in what I can do with skill moves barely registering and dribbling non existent.

Really not enjoying it though so will get 1 more win and that will do me this weekend.
  • deang07
    7921 posts League Winner
    same as ever to n throw to put me in my usual place
  • AlbinoXI
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    10/6 record last match up against someone 11-0 he was 3-0 game disconnects neither of us get a loss win or anything
  • for the first time ever silver 2 baaaaaah XD i have no idea what happend this weekend the game is broken as ****.
  • I reached gold 3 and stopped.

My team is just not good enough to compete for Gold 2 and I also play manual defense and balanced defense and offense.

The combination of an “average” team paired with the fact that I don’t abuse META game exploits will never bring me further than Gold 3 or Gold 2.
  • foleywba
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    6-3, havent yet played someone truly a level above me which makes the record a tad annoying, gameplays been fine for me really.

Due to festive commitments dont think I’ll be able to play tomorrow, which means im gonna have to actually sweat some rivals this week to make next wl 😩😭
  • holdenwait
    54413 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    awesome, last 2 weeks have been great for me personally
  • Durrani13
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Frustrating Game of chance with moments of the Benny Hill show.
  • EekAlaska
    1402 posts Professional
    Same old same old. Go on a win streak then a losing streak and always end up right around .500 with 14 wins. 7-7 right now.
  • Stuey
    69 posts Park Captain
    I’m 11-6 after being 8-2 should be 12-5 really. One game i was winning 3-2 but was more likely to go 4-2 than 3-3 which i did anyway kick off goal happened then a long goal kick flick on from ronaldo just happened to find his right winger in acres without a defender in sight 4-4. Added time he crossed it my keeper put it in the air ronaldo header de gea saves still in the air, ronaldo headed off the bar my defender heads it in the air again and ronaldo got a ladder and looped a header over everyone. Stupid game.
  • AlbinoXI
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fabinho and 4231 would sum up every opponent I’ve played :/
  • Thefranchise92
    3100 posts National Call-Up
    Finished on gold 2. With a 2.4 million coin team. Last week i finished gold 1 with a 600k team. Yeah i changed my times i played but still
  • Rucci
    1408 posts Professional
    AndreiOT89 wrote: »
    I reached gold 3 and stopped.

My team is just not good enough to compete for Gold 2 and I also play manual defense and balanced defense and offense.

The combination of an “average” team paired with the fact that I don’t abuse META game exploits will never bring me further than Gold 3 or Gold 2.

thats my prob just got a 3 mill team stop every wl 14-2 or 14-3 because i refuse to play ai defense, or abuse broken mechanics , so before i rage i stop
  • AlbinoXI
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gone from 10-6 to 11-14 can’t buy a win at the moment won’t even get gold 3
  • Antiseen
    1223 posts Professional
    Finished on gold 2. With a 2.4 million coin team. Last week i finished gold 1 with a 600k team. Yeah i changed my times i played but still

I think you should just get used to new team. I’m running with cheap team, but I know what runs they make, know where they gonna be, know their strong sides. That’s very important with team I think
  • SinkXI
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    I have lost about 9 games in a row on rivals. The lag is making my blood boil. Just phoned sky and they said there’s nothing wrong with my connection. What the f do I do
  • Colvan813
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    started out 6-0 then lost a few in a row, at 15 wins with a few games left , kind of where i finish every week no matter what team i have or formations used..
  • GC10
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I won a game 12-6 earlier. No joke. Every finesse went in or bounced to somebody who then scored. E sports ready
  • SomeNextGuy
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    This is my first weekend league, not had much time and only played 12 games but I'm just happy to have got a player pick. Never done this before, and didn't play Fifa last year so it's sort of a little achievement for me I suppose.

6-6 and I doubt I'll have a chance to play more than a handful of games before the deadline.

I am right in thinking that I have achieved silver 3 with those six wins right? I don't have to complete the 30 games to get the rewards?
  • GargabeGame
    61 posts Park Captain
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Rebound19 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    2-2 lost both games to better opponents.

I'm the only one who does though, everyone else on this forum thinks it's their god-given right to win every game, and if they lose its EAs fault, never their own.

Tbh I completely agree with you this community just can't seem to accept defeat at all it's very rarely you see someone admit they got beat by the better player.

However I'm fairly confident that the 2 games I've lost due to delay and players not responding to commands that I would have won easily if the game was playing as intended. I feel I was the superior player in both games but was very limited in what I could actually do so therefore I was playing with a handicap.

Ps Mods in no way when I use the word handicap am I referring to handicap/scripting/momentum as I know it's forbidden to be spoken about on here. Just wanted to clear that up so my comment wasn't removed.

Thats because we don’t actually get beat by the better player. If that were the case then we’d suck it up, take it on the chin and move on to the next game instead of venting our justified frustration on here. The game is out of our control, simple as.

Like I explained in my post I do understand there's times where you simply get beat by a player that isn't as good as you for one reason or another. But to say you never actually get beat by the better player sounds like someone in denial to me.

I do lose games more often than I should against players that aren't as good for reasons out of my control like delay for example but generally when I lose a game I feel it's because the other person was better at the game than me.

Unfortunately though with this game it happens too often that games are out of our control but many people also need to learn how to accept defeat and admit they lost to someone better than them.

When you keep getting beat because of garbage/glitches every damn game, it's not your fault. Just played a game where I rolled on the oppponent, 3-0 in 15min, he couldn't do anything, then suddenly my players start acting as if they're impared, and he goes on to win 4-3 with my goalie doing some ridiculous stuff on the last 2 goals. The game is trash.
  • Idek
    9869 posts League Winner
    It's so heavy today, I've tested my internet and it's fine with everything else but fifa is laggy as ****