Sum up your WL so far

Comments

• anaughtysausage
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    8-0
  • 5-6
  • SuperSonicSean
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Started off 9-1. I normally only hit silver 2, but I might actually hit gold 2 this week. Everything has been going my way. Coutinho has been hitting screamers all day.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won 4 lost 3. Average schmaverage.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Started off 9-1. I normally only hit silver 2, but I might actually hit gold 2 this week. Everything has been going my way. Coutinho has been hitting screamers all day.

It will change, just be prepared to go on a L streak.
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    '96dc2 wrote: »

It will change, just be prepared to go on a L streak.

Don’t let him get into yer head mate, YOU GOT THIS.

• Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Crazy laggy and after about 5 mins The input lag kicks in for both of us (opponent and me). Tbh this is the first weekend I’ve tried WL..

Is gameplay always this bad ?

And b4 you mugs say fix your internet, I’m 300 down / 20 up fibre optic, wired in.
    DR is usually smooth as melted butter
  • Blaster
    831 posts Professional
    not started.. :) seem to win all my games on the sunday so only playing then :)
  • 5 wins and 2 losses (L, 5W, L). Good for me, the last ones were around 60-65% of wins.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Appalling opponents, celebrating and watching replays on even the crappest goals.

Even when 4-0 down they do it after pulling a goal back in the 80th min.

Also what's with using 5 strikers in a team and two wingers, then just hitting long balls all game. Pathetic mindset, even though I beat these tools it makes the game boring and not fun.
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm at a loss, really. Every game I get swarmed, my passes get intercepted, my shots get body-, leg- or head-blocked, my through balls - if the game does not decide to send them in a completely unusable direction - almost always go just a millimeter too far away for my strikers to get, and, of course, the posts. Not a single game goes without hitting the post, once is rare, usually twice, sometimes more.
    Hopefully I'll reach the usual 14 wins and call it a day (weekend).
  • Jeyj38
    1215 posts Professional
    neo_wolf82 wrote: »
    Won 4 lost 5, lost 2 pen shootouts. Also my other 2 losses by just 1 goal.

2 complete WL in a row I havent played any penalty shootouts. Lucky me! I often win the game in extra time :smiley:
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    7-3. Feel it should really be 9-1 but sure it will all even itself out eventually.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    POST - COUNTER - SWEAT - GOAL - REPEAT
  • Ruffy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Didnt play a single game (any mode) since tuesday. Maybe later. I want some more coinnnzzz
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    bronze players with empty stamina

Sold my team. Sniping icon ADP.
  • Cassityyyy
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    8-7 and grinding/struggling.
    Coming up against a lot of elite players (find out my messaging after) all using:

AI defending
    Timed shooting (100% of the time)
    Kick off goal attempts

Last week I was 13-3 at one point before finishing 14-6. I was averaging 60+% possession.
    Somethings changed this week and I’m not as affective, can’t get 50% possession, can’t break down the AI
  • Cassityyyy
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA’s pretty much dead. Everyone has legends in their teams. Each game is an absolute grind.
    My players turn to jelly as soon as they come within a metre of Fabinho
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve always wondered what it’s like to play a match that isn’t riddled with EA aids. Honestly can’t believe my eyes some of these games. Someone I just played against mucked up a normal timed shot on the edge of the box so badly that it went diagonally into the path of an onrushing winger, for him to slot it past Ederson (who dived once the guy was half way through his celebration). Hilarious
  • Grifan
    1199 posts Professional
    Ping Ball machine ai defending and God squads
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional
    7-0 currently, enjoying my team tbh, with Red Sane as striker.

Tried Joseph Martinez as sub for the first time, he feels like mertens with worse passing and better positioning.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Does anyone know what settings I change so that my defenders race 10 yards ahead of the opponents pass up to the striker before the pass button is even pressed ? Is that just constant pressure ? I’m f**king sick of this 😂
  • Renamed123456
    4030 posts National Call-Up
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    5-10, worst start in years... unbelievable. Usually Gold 3 or 2. Will I make it to silver 1 this time???? Haha :neutral:

3-7
    Sounds like me. I might not bother with it this time. It's not letting my control my defenders and they move out of the way and pass the ball to opposition. Really weird.

Really unenjoyable. Even when I grind the win.
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    Easilythe worst weekend league for me since the beginning. Started off 8 and 0. Now im 11 and 8
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bad results, slow gameplay and post. I’m averaging 2-3 post a game. Considering all my games are tight, if only those post shots were converted... 😢

I know hitting posts are part of the game. But my ratio on post vs goals are almost on par. I feel this is just statiscally wrong. It is so bad that I’m going into each game counting the number of post I hit and tell myself I have to hit my quota of 2 before I can win the game.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    11-4, got 2 disconnections (my internet sucks), will try at least gold 2 tomorrow.
  • DaveyBazy
    72 posts Park Captain
    16-3 so far. been good.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Same WL... Same EA S**t... losing to s**t players... having good games against decent/better players...
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    One big mess.
  • RGib1990
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Every single player containing - every game feels like same, no differential at all.