Sum up your WL so far

Comments

• Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    4th game...
    7 1v1 chances and the players don't even have shot on target... be it timed finish... be it normal shot...
    His 1 shot.. 1 goal...

guy used quit glitch to get the win... my time wasted... Game.. what is wrong with you... Why are you making it so hard to play...
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    This pass sums up weekend league...

• Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Post... post... post...post....post....post...post...

Laaaaaaaaaaaaag ... input delay

Winnnnnn!!!
    Lag loss
    Winnnnnn!!!
    Lag loss

Smh
  • COLD-187
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    Took the weekend off enjoying not being agg
  • Murphdogz
    1339 posts Play-Off Hero
    Won 13 lost 5.some I was robbed.funny really as my hardest game I played was with someone with similar win/loss ratio that was the toughest game of them all.i won by 2 goals in extra time.then other games I lost I was better but rebound galore.keeper getting assists for himself.defenders losing the ball in the box after punching square 20 odd times.
  • MayJ44
    55 posts Park Captain
    Currently at 8-6. Couple of unjustified defeats in there but also a couple of unjustified wins, including a 94th minute winner after a edge of box header hit the cross bar only to come down on his keeper.

Normally start off with around 50% win to lose ratio first 15 matches and then I either go on a good streak or fall apart completely so I’m expecting that soon
  • Ruksin
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Started off great 11 wins 2 losses, just finished with 15 wins and 14 losses

Don't understand wtf happened last 15 games, none of my players would make runs and felt like I was playing against constant pressure every game

Edit: don't get me wrong some of these losses were against better opponents but some of them I was dominating and lose 1-0 because of their one shot on target, should have easily reached 17 for gold 2, first time I've been annoyed at the game play tbh as normally I'm quite happy with how the games went
  • Gainzy
    943 posts Professional
    Went from 7-1 to 9-6. I’ll end up gold 3 like every week. Two very enjoyable wins against a pair of cretins who thought it was acceptable to dab after a near post header. Nothing more satisfying than scoring a timed finesse in the 90th minute to win the game, give them the shush and then dab the hell out of them back.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Milk turns faster than my players
  • cule54
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ruksin wrote: »
    Started off great 11 wins 2 losses, just finished with 15 wins and 14 losses

Don't understand wtf happened last 15 games, none of my players would make runs and felt like I was playing against constant pressure every game

Edit: don't get me wrong some of these losses were against better opponents but some of them I was dominating and lose 1-0 because of their one shot on target, should have easily reached 17 for gold 2, first time I've been annoyed at the game play tbh as normally I'm quite happy with how the games went

Lol I feel you. Last week I was 12-8 thru Saturday and then I guess I magically forgot how to play FIFA overnight and went 1-9 Sunday for 1 win shy of Gold 3. I average about 17 wins so yeah I get how the gameplay just turns to **** and you can’t buy a win. Pretty ridiculous gameplay can be this inconsistent
  • Aqeel87
    2327 posts Fans' Favourite
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    2-2 lost both games to better opponents.

I'm the only one who does though, everyone else on this forum thinks it's their god-given right to win every game, and if they lose its EAs fault, never their own.

You can't really know that who is better, your opponent or the super op Ai that does everything against you.
  • Torn4do
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    2-2 lost both games to better opponents.

I'm the only one who does though, everyone else on this forum thinks it's their god-given right to win every game, and if they lose its EAs fault, never their own.

You can't really know that who is better, your opponent or the super op Ai that does everything against you.

To be honest I always defend manually but starting to think I may be shouldn’t as the sluggish movement and rubbish player switching is affecting my game a lot!
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Lost to better player... But it should have been the only defeat... Currently 4-3.. should have been 6-1... But this game!!!

EDIT: with 3 RQ wins...
  • Candykaine17
    42 posts Park Captain
    7-7, i usually only lose 11 games so i dont get why its so bad this week
  • RGib1990
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AI defending.
  • BeardedBerk
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    AI blocks and delay fest
  • gorillabear
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    All 3 went to pens. Thought I’d be on my 6th game by now
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    First ever weekend league, decided to do it on a whim after I sold my team so I'm currently starting Jordan Henderson in midfield and he's doing better than I thought but he's still very average.

6W - 6L so far, going for Silver 1 but it's been very delayed. I've lost to some people that were genuinely a lot better than me but there's 2 losses in there that were pretty rough to take.

This game would be a lot less stressful without the delay.
  • joehuk
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    EPL FEST.

literally the only teams I come against on the PC.

Oh and stamina.

My opponents zaha, sterling, Jesus had zero stamina and I mean nothing in their bars but still caught my players :joy:
  • GeorgeGervin
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    No
  • CfcBlue
    3396 posts National Call-Up
    Using a sucky team of untradeables and winning more than usual.
  • Tboon
    2133 posts Fans' Favourite
    Post 10x every game and all game AI blocking. No fun at all...
  • Janscharie
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    No lag for me in 6 games, home or away. 4-2.
    Incredibally hard to score. Only goals against me are timed finesse grrr.
  • Cornushon
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    SinkXI wrote: »
    Here’s mine. Post/bar 3 times, shots cleared off the line, fighting against ridiculous delay. At one point Neymar did the iniesta move with nobody within 10 yards of him and the ball ricocheted out for a throw in. Mind boggling

10s9d9f.jpg

It's OK, I had 26-18 vs 5-4 and lost 1-3... Not sure if going to play more. 7-7 atm.
  • Jeyj38
    1131 posts Professional
    5-10, worst start in years... unbelievable. Usually Gold 3 or 2. Will I make it to silver 1 this time???? Haha :neutral:
  • Flexus
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Hitting the post per game ratio is at its all time high. Doing green time finishes and still can't score goals. Got so frustrated that I rage sold half of my team. Bought that mid stoichkov and a complete new backline with sif VVD & Davinson + Walker and if Robertson and now my MOJO is back. I don't know what happened, as it was the most horrible wl experience. I am 9 wins out of 24 games. Never been so bad. Hope I can get to gold 3 at least. But I'm not optimistic.

Awful experience atm
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Flexus wrote: »
    Hitting the post per game ratio is at its all time high. Doing green time finishes and still can't score goals. Got so frustrated that I rage sold half of my team. Bought that mid stoichkov and a complete new backline with sif VVD & Davinson + Walker and if Robertson and now my MOJO is back. I don't know what happened, as it was the most horrible wl experience. I am 9 wins out of 24 games. Never been so bad. Hope I can get to gold 3 at least. But I'm not optimistic.

Awful experience atm

Seriously, what’s up with Hitting the woodwork all of the sudden? I’m getting 2-3 per game, I’ve NEVER in all my years of this game (2003 till now) hit so many posts
  • Tennster10
    1682 posts Play-Off Hero
    9-5 game been really smooth. Much improvement from last weekend. Been an enjoyable WL surprisingly!
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Won 4 lost 5, lost 2 pen shootouts. Also my other 2 losses by just 1 goal.
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Posts.. blocks... bad luck... and ow yeah.. Delay!