The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Not spent FPs? Show your teams

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
Curious to see how everyone that doesn't spend money on FPs is getting on. Personally I'm over the moon with what I have achieved already this year just by understanding the market. Also have around 1000 players in my club and 200 83s waiting to be sold. Look forward to seeing everyone's teams.

2aexohf.jpg

Comments

• Senth6
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    Very nice
  • MUFC_420
    Senth6 wrote: »
    Very nice

Thanks mate.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    wj9h21.jpg
  • Grub
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    5vpzio.jpg
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Best I could manage. Dunno how everyone has so many coins and expensive players.

Screenshot-20181222-002142.jpg
  • MUFC_420
    Best I could manage. Dunno how everyone has so many coins and expensive players.

Screenshot-20181222-002142.jpg

That's still a very good team mate. I've just invested my rewards each week usually get 100k coins plus the packs then invest it. Pretty much always take coins from rivals.
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    10p4mr5.png

£0 Spent & 0 hours spent trading. Just play WL & DR where I take coins everyweek
  • MUFC_420
    10p4mr5.png

£0 Spent & 0 hours spent trading. Just play WL & DR where I take coins everyweek

Tbh I haven't actually spent that much time trading myself. Usually it's just a case of buying 100-200 cards then letting them sit for a week or 2 until I can shift them for massive profit. I would say on average it takes around 1 hour per 500k profit.
  • BeanieGee
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does everyone do 433 and switch IG ?
    I've always just built round the formation I want to play am I missing a trick here 🤔
  • MUFC_420
    BeanieGee wrote: »
    Does everyone do 433 and switch IG ?
    I've always just built round the formation I want to play am I missing a trick here 🤔

There's only been 1 433 team posted here :D

But to answer your question yes most people usually change formation in game to what suits them so they can get everyone on 10 chem.
  • Struggstarr
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    IUWgmiJ.png

Everyone starts on 10 chemistry except for Neymar on 8 chem. But he is so good you don't notice it.
  • Jonboyparker
    5517 posts Big Money Move
    01-C836-F5-E7-E0-4-C77-9-F65-CDD50-A4-CF195.png

I’m a bit tight. Only the NIF’s are tradable and I have 1.5m invested plus the 1.3m you see on screen. All specials and bench is untradable.

I don’t really invest. I just prepare. Buy discards and and high rated cards when they are down. Sell them when they spike or use to do sbcs. You can make coins without really frying this way. You just have to wait a bit.

Will upgrade the golds after Xmas to some special cards.