Icon prep

Staffie
228 posts Sunday League Hero
Do you think its a good idea to buy a cheap baby icon in prep for when a top prime sbc drops?

Comments

• Alexrb89
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Think about the question you just asked. ... I think you already k ow the answer don’t you.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    This community, rather poke than help.
  • Staffie
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Think about the question you just asked. ... I think you already k ow the answer don’t you.

I am asking as i am unsure if the baby icons will drop anymore? or if a decent prime drops will they increase in value - i honestly dont know mate?
  • Alexrb89
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Staffie wrote: »

I am asking as i am unsure if the baby icons will drop anymore? or if a decent prime drops will they increase in value - i honestly dont know mate?

They may drop a little more but not a lot I wouldn’t think. If I decent prime drops they will probably rise. So buying now would be a smart move if you intended to complete a prime icon sbc that is desirable.
  • Staffie
    Staffie wrote: »

They may drop a little more but not a lot I wouldn’t think. If I decent prime drops they will probably rise. So buying now would be a smart move if you intended to complete a prime icon sbc that is desirable.

thanks mate
  • mdizzl3
    12303 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd say if your interested in the next icon (crespo) then pick one up now. If not I'd wait, there will be a.load more icons to drop that don't need an icon.
  • Staffie
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I'd say if your interested in the next icon (crespo) then pick one up now. If not I'd wait, there will be a.load more icons to drop that don't need an icon.

yeah i dont want crespo - didnt realise he was next mate
  • Staffie
    I am gonna buy one and just wait i think cheers for replies