Thanks for the 3 free ICONS, Ea !

Toshevv
1199 posts Professional
edited December 2018
My pack luck is off the charts last week. Over 10 walkouts and I am not even spending probably 60/70 pounds on the last few days which is not something special.

I dont belive in conspiracy but maybe I am finally rewarded for my spending efforts :smile:

Very bad promo packs if they release Ultimate Pack I will change my spending habbits

Started Sol Campbell = Bam Sif Salah, Modric, Kroos, Ter Stegen , Immobile
Started Ballack = Pogba, Cavani 2x,

Yesterday decided to do Rivaldo so knowing my luck I started with Rui Costa
Got Godin, Veratti , Immobile and David Silva

I said good but not great so I exchanged him to Rivaldo SBC
Bam in one pack 89 Trezeguet and Cavani .

Finished off with a couple of discard ifs

When I sell everything I am probably +500k profit and got Rivaldo, Ballack and Campbell for free

LCgfId.jpg

Hopefully Rivaldo can provide spark from the bench. He can be useful RCAM or CAM and I used to love him as a kid!

Next upgrade TOTY Ronaldo or SIF Messi . The second guy I plan to buy him in tomorrow . Ronaldo as soon as released

EKqTvD.jpg

Some of the packs for nonbelievers

1st pic Trezeguet/Cavani
2nd pic Coutinho I Forgot about him probably have the other also
Post edited by Toshevv on

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12427 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats mate! Keep it up!
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    little bit clickbait but thread delivers in the end
  • mdizzl3
    What does your team look like in-game?
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Congrats and nice team bro
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Spending efforts? As always you have to boast about having money. Seriously...
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Your pack luck is insane...but this is like the third (?) thread about how rich you are and how less you care about burning money on a video game. Not very sympathetic. How much did you spent all in all?

Expect at least two everyday.
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats. I pulled prime litmanen out of my last pack from doing Roy Keane last night. My 1st ever icon pull.
  • Layton8212
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice pack luck, but if you play me you will have no luck. Il destroy you, merry christmas
  • Kulman
    1065 posts Professional
    nj10 wrote: »
    Congrats mate, once I pulled glik and subasic in one pack so I’ve got decent pack luck aswell

I had better one Glik, Subasic and Falcao :D
  • mdizzl3
    Layton8212 wrote: »
    Nice pack luck, but if you play me you will have no luck. Il destroy you, merry christmas

:D
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Congrats on your luck. Managed to grab some myself too. Started the day with rivals rewards, pulled Godin and Perisic untradeable. Perisic was a dupe so I thought I’d see the best way to use him. Started with 250k and about a dozen 85-87 rated cards.

Decided I’d slowly work my way through Campbell SBC with the aim of completing it Before it expired. Pulled some decent cards along the way and managed to get it done with 30k to spare. Last pack I got Ter Stegen which took me above 100k. Did marque match ups when they came out at 6 and pulled De Gea from the Italian one and Veratti for completing the set.

Long story short, I’ve now got Prime Campbell untradeable and 50k less than what I started with.

How are you finding Campbell in game? Only managed 4 games with him, seems solid enough but too early to tell.
  • Murphdogz
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got kagawa in my ultimate pack.im awesome because I made the most from the silver pack on rivaldo sbc.the ultimate sh it pack
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    Cool story bro, all packs should be this rewarding for everyone.

Gonna be annoying as hell when those 82 rated 20k gold teams beats you bad after spending all that money on virtual cards :p
  • Invincibility
    4804 posts National Call-Up
    Nicee!!
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    As a few have said another bragging thread from the op. No sour grapes here I am pleased you have got some good pulls. I did Campbell sbc for the ballack sbc and pulled sane and pique as my best ones. The PlayStation vouchers I got for Xmas are going on a subscription and fallout.
  • CeeQue
    14099 posts Has That Special Something
    you go girl.

:D
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Rewards for icon sbc seem to be good done Campbell for around 175k with untradeables to put into ballack and didn’t want to waste set 3 as requirements were so low done that first out pops if kante then very next pack if salah I ended up with ballack plus 700k more than I started plus loads of players still to sell
  • joehuk
    6130 posts Big Money Move
    you go girl.

:joy:
  • Chill
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I started with very decent pack luck this year. As soon as I made a comment about it on this forum it's not been going so well :# I think EA decided to punish me...
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jealous.
  • Boozad
    1030 posts Professional
    "And thank you for all that lovely cash"

EA Sports. xx
  • Toshevv
    1199 posts Professional
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    What does your team look like in-game?

@mdizzl3

LCAM Reus CAM Eusebio RCAM Salah

Bombs from the left or the right. If they try to cover Reus/Salah pass it to Eusebio and he has a laser..

CR7 for Corners and through balls..

The CDM Defend by themselves with shadow. You play with the one while the other does most the work intercepting everything
  • Toshevv
    1199 posts Professional
    Cool story bro, all packs should be this rewarding for everyone.

Gonna be annoying as hell when those 82 rated 20k gold teams beats you bad after spending all that money on virtual cards :p

@Natureboy44

Not gonna happen bro. In Division Rivals I never lose :smile: . I reach Div 2 or 3 depending what I want and then just drop down to fifth after rewards

WL league I reach Gold 1 or Elite 3 so I do lose there but the teams that beat me usually are stacked.

And even If I lose who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I am having blast playing with those players.

On a good day anybody can beat anybody so even if the ocassional mistake happens you just play one more game