After a very disappointing experience with Fifa19 on Switch, I'd like to share a few thoughts with you, companions in misfortune.
- the sheer amount of bugs and missing contents is so ridiculous that can't be coincidental
- only explanation is EA using Switch only as an entry level platform for casual and/or very young gamers
- perhaps Switch game maintenance is more expensive or less lucrative in respect of other platforms
- when buying this game on Xbox or PS, we are doing EA a favour, doing what they want us to do
- the ones suffering from this situation are: us, the customers; Nintendo, who shall lose customers
I don't know what to do. I don't think that bugging the customer care guys that are managing this forum may help, in any way. Perhaps we should contact Nintendo more, so they may be aware of this. I wrote a couple of times myself, I invite you to do the same. I don't have any other idea.