Is Kane worth his price?

FGseixas
530 posts An Exciting Prospect
Im between Kane and Lukaku but I was willing to give Kane a go.
Is he good? Lukaku scored a lot for me before but was missing some easy goals too

Comments

• Kane is good at out the box shots other then that to slow for me and lukaku I couldn't use at all just wasn't consistent enough and his shooting was terrible if your going for a prem striker your better off with Jesus or aguero when I had a prem team i had Jesus as cam aguero as striker they were awesome together
  • FGseixas
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kane is good at out the box shots other then that to slow for me and lukaku I couldn't use at all just wasn't consistent enough and his shooting was terrible if your going for a prem striker your better off with Jesus or aguero when I had a prem team i had Jesus as cam aguero as striker they were awesome together

The problem is that I dont like short strikers, I have 90 Salah untradeable and Im moving him to CM
  • johnlaker62
    1114 posts Professional
    FGseixas wrote: »
    Kane is good at out the box shots other then that to slow for me and lukaku I couldn't use at all just wasn't consistent enough and his shooting was terrible if your going for a prem striker your better off with Jesus or aguero when I had a prem team i had Jesus as cam aguero as striker they were awesome together

The problem is that I dont like short strikers, I have 90 Salah untradeable and Im moving him to CM

Lacazette is your best bet. Get his if. Most well rounded striker in the premier league this fifa. Maybe if Jesus but I haven’t tried him yet.