Is SPOTM Reus worth it?

Muzza11
8249 posts League Winner
I am using his Red 87 and it’s probably my second favourite card behind CR7. He is just lethal, makes me question myself why I haven’t done this card yet. Do you think it’s worth it? Thanks

Is SPOTM Reus worth it? 19 votes

Yes
15%
GeenouiXx_iou_cheesecake_xXBcfcDale88 3 votes
No
52%
EduWFCBagnallM98HSupaNoodle1990hrv97cdbuck26NavraatNiko30xAlienTakeItSlow 10 votes
TOTY CR7 fund
31%
Andy99TradeZIamZlatanFalafelmonsterMikeyP_FCHorizonvaporCarlos181 6 votes

Comments

• cdbuck26
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    No
    No not worth it especially when you already have his sif red
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    No not worth it especially when you already have his sif red

I thought that might be the case, when you like a player so much, you tend to upgrade lol.
  • AjaxLegends
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t have him but played against him and he is lethal. My opponent was as good as me (so average) and it was a contest between Reus and Cruyff 91 all game long. In the end both hattricks but I won 4-3. He is icon like, but he isn’t endgame. His TOTS is and with the way he is playing, he might get a 3POTM (and with how EA is going his 2POTM is gonna be worthless).
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Don’t have him but played against him and he is lethal. My opponent was as good as me (so average) and it was a contest between Reus and Cruyff 91 all game long. In the end both hattricks but I won 4-3. He is icon like, but he isn’t endgame. His TOTS is and with the way he is playing, he might get a 3POTM (and with how EA is going his 2POTM is gonna be worthless).

Yeh good point, might aswell stick with the 87, thanks everyone ;)
  • AjaxLegends
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Yeh good point, might aswell stick with the 87, thanks everyone ;)

Honestly I almost did his 88 and figured I’d move my team around him because if he stays healthy he is the best in the Bundesliga right now. Wish I’d done the same with Salah last year, you could use his first POTM for hit TOTS. In the end decides against it because it was expensive and he is injury prone. But glad I didn’t after seeing the 90 requirements. Who knows what they’ll do next. I won’t do any POTM now, they are trying to ... us over.