How do you guys put up with the gameplay being this bad?

I SiR MartY I
5199 posts Big Money Move
I haven't really touched UT gameplay in months, since the end of September, just trading and playing Pro Clubs. Decided to dip my toe back into FUT after doing some Icon SBCs and somehow the gameplay is worse than when I quit? How do you guys put up with this day after day?

First time finesse shots from 30 yards being more effective than 1v1s
10 behind the ball every attack, if you try to pass it in you get swarmed and it gets cut out
Tackling someone 4 times and still not getting the ball
Someone running at you from 20 yards away but the game's too sluggish for you to react so you lose it (70/20 <10ms ping, its not my connection)
Players sprinting all game long with no stamina loss
Blocked shot after blocked shot
Attackers slowing down to allow defenders to catch them up
And more

Its crazy, so many times I got picked apart trying to manually defend when rusty and time after time the game bailed me out slowing my opponent down to let me catch him up. So many times I misread the turn and I still won it and these went against me too, opponents sliding around, I'm turning away from the tackle yet somehow getting pulled towards the tackle like a magnet to lose the ball.

Its honestly the worst gameplay I've played of this generation and I've barely touched it. How can you guys that play it every day stay sane when its this bad?

Comments

• I believe the goalkeeping in this game is absolutely horrific. I honestly can't believe how my opponents 63 rated carpenter can save anything but my manually moved ederson stands still and picks his bumhole. The deffending is also so rubbish I cann't even write how bad it is.

This game is by far the most trash fifa I have ever played
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    TorbenBN wrote: »
    I believe the goalkeeping in this game is absolutely horrific. I honestly can't believe how my opponents 63 rated carpenter can save anything but my manually moved ederson stands still and picks his bumhole. The deffending is also so rubbish I cann't even write how bad it is.

This game is by far the most trash fifa I have ever played

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay so inconsistent that its unbearable
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    it is a huge con. Takes advantage of peoples love of football. Its certainly not me vs you