20838 posts Club Captain
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    vizzion89 wrote: »

Nominees in packs tomorrow would be my guess

Could be

That would change the game specially if they give them decent ratings.

Silva got a +3

Silva who?

David silva, toty nominee sbc

oh snap I didn't even see that. Gg Ea.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Jeez, varane is lower by like 50k than vvd atm on xbox for lowest bin lol

Varane is 2.5 now and funny part is there is not even that many up, liking the trend.
  • Pughy30
    26053 posts Player of the Year
    Be interesting to see how Varane plays he has amazing agility but awful balance
  • Reus
    22550 posts Club Captain

Could be

Silva got a +3

Silva who?

You're slipping
  • DOMinant
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Be interesting to see how Varane plays he has amazing agility but awful balance

His regular card is top level so I can’t see it making a difference
  • Snadeau
    1116 posts Professional
    Virgil has got to be better than any icon defender, not 2.5 mil good tho
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

Could be

Silva got a +3

Silva who?

You're slipping

The icon market has spun me out of control.
  • Pughy30
    Snadeau wrote: »
    Virgil has got to be better than any icon defender, not 2.5 mil good tho

Agreed he’s a luxury card imo. NIF Laporte can catch R9 on this game it’s such a mess
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something

Could be

Silva got a +3

Silva who?

You're slipping

The icon market has spun me out of control.

Lol it's crazy
  • Eisenhardt
    4124 posts National Call-Up
    It doesn't make sense to release the nominees into packs tomorrow unless they announce the 12th player early.
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    It doesn't make sense to release the nominees into packs tomorrow unless they announce the 12th player early.

why would they release nominees? lol. People get so hyped for no reason. What would be the point in voting for the 12th toty player if they were releasing all of them? Unless of course, the nominees had lesser stats then MAYBE i could see it but imo i doubt it.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    That tweet is probably wrong because there's a timer for the defenders saying 21 hours left and they won't go a day with nothing in packs
  • o Timisss x
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh my, i like this drop, varane almost 2.2 now
  • hrv97
    3457 posts National Call-Up
    Pack weight is ridiculous, i think no german Youtuber has managed to pack a toty yet
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yoshi wrote: »

why would they release nominees? lol. People get so hyped for no reason. What would be the point in voting for the 12th toty player if they were releasing all of them? Unless of course, the nominees had lesser stats then MAYBE i could see it but imo i doubt it.

The nominees wpuld have lower ratings like silva I’d guess and then the winner would get a full toty boost, I could see that
  • Azof
    16609 posts World Class
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Pack weight is ridiculous, i think no german Youtuber has managed to pack a toty yet

There are many jokes to be made about this but I dont want to be banned :joy:
  • Pughy30
    edited January 9
    Jesus what even is this pack i've just seen on twitter
    7a8237c2454a48d4207ae65d4a85aeaa.png
  • Campino
    27124 posts Player of the Year
    I’m buying F all, they won’t keep everything out if packs 1 day and just release 1 card

Also These defenders are dropping like stones
  • o Timisss x
    I really think 1.5-1.6 is achievable on the weekend for varane and vvd. I dont think ramos is coming below 2 mil
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    I really think 1.5-1.6 is achievable on the weekend for varane and vvd. I dont think ramos is coming below 2 mil

Prices will drop a lot from what they are right now. Only Ronaldo is a special case.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ohhhh 1,5 million ive got .
    Question is Varane for laliga Squad or VVD for Prem squad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Hollandman
    2363 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have 3.2mil,dont know who to buy.Love to have Toty Mbappe but he need to drop to 3mil.Its onpossible right?
  • o Timisss x
    ohhhh 1,5 million ive got .
    Question is Varane for laliga Squad or VVD for Prem squad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can i get this converted to proper english and if i understand...it would depend on the team ur putting them into

• Cheesyballs1970
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 9
    sorry mate ive got 2 teams one for Laliga and 1 for Prem just i cant buy both so a hard choice really
  • Eisenhardt
    4124 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 9
    Yoshi wrote: »

I dunno, was just spitballing really. I expect more of these nominee cards to be released, not sure whether it'll be through more SBCs or packs though. One thing is for sure, they cannot go 24h with nothing in packs. I wouldn't mind Defenders staying in packs until the end of the promo.
  • Moiizer
    6698 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »
    I’m buying F all, they won’t keep everything out if packs 1 day and just release 1 card

I admire your patience. Although i suppose that comes with not winning the league for nearly 30 years. :lol:

In all seriousness I look forward to seeing your purchases when they happen.
  • Campino
    Moiizer wrote: »

I admire your patience. Although i suppose that comes with not winning the league for nearly 30 years. :lol:

Just thinking Socrates and VVD at this point mate, I really want a butragueno or big SBC to start to build towards again now. Rivaldo needs to leave the club
  • Moiizer
    6698 posts Big Money Move

Just thinking Socrates and VVD at this point mate, I really want a butragueno or big SBC to start to build towards again now. Rivaldo needs to leave the club

Middle Socrates I can recommend highly.
  • Campino

Middle Socrates I can recommend highly.

Well that’s my plan then mate and he’s only 1.25, thanking you