Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    @blarix are you buying your totys no matter what or will you go back to icons if they're too expensive?

    He can afford both :*

    Lmao

    Wondermouse, if they are at rip off prices I won't get them out of principle :trollface:

    I can feel Ronaldo being 7.5+ easy
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sercs wrote: »
    Quote me, only announcement, full release next week (14th)

    No
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I think I'm the only one who just wants an icon SBC (I don't want Ballack or Raul). I did Rui sbc and he is just unplayable. I have only played around 10 games since December started, but in every game he has been so bad, he can't finish at all and he is not close to agile enough for a cam

    Id like one too, well more than one
  • Finesse_4days
    8048 posts League Winner
    edited January 7
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I think I'm the only one who just wants an icon SBC (I don't want Ballack or Raul). I did Rui sbc and he is just unplayable. I have only played around 10 games since December started, but in every game he has been so bad, he can't finish at all and he is not close to agile enough for a cam

    Don't mean to come across badly, but surely you knew he would be bad going off his stats and how he played for people last year? It's pretty well known how shocking he is for a prime Icon. Unless you just did him for sbc fodder. I reckon there will be an icon SBC on Thursday or Friday, if not the week after.
  • Joestoe
    5335 posts Big Money Move
    I know we can keep fishing and we'll only be certain tonight but the official website says (perfectly translated by non other than myself): The final Team of the Year will be announced on the 7th of January with special TOTY-cards which will be temporarily available in packs in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team.

    So following that perfectly translated message, which btw can be found here: ea.com/toty , they will be released tonight.
  • jenksiee123
    21971 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »
    Quote me, only announcement, full release next week (14th)

    Nah they also had a big toty promo screen when going on fut, counting down to 6h today. Must be atleast one line in packs tonight already.

    They've got rid of that page though weirdly.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8250 posts League Winner
    Sercs wrote: »
    Quote me, only announcement, full release next week (14th)

    Nah they also had a big toty promo screen when going on fut, counting down to 6h today. Must be atleast one line in packs tonight already.

    They've got rid of that page though weirdly.

    people said they got rid of it was still there for me last night and this morning
  • Idek
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    It hasn't been there for me on PS for the last couple days
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    What was the general price trend last year? I vaguely remember that they all started high, then dipped a little, which caused some panic sell off, then they just skyrocketed and never looked back
  • WFCBagnall
    72152 posts Moderator
    BWild wrote: »
    What was the general price trend last year? I vaguely remember that they all started high, then dipped a little, which caused some panic sell off, then they just skyrocketed and never looked back

    I remember Bonucci being extinct at 1m, they upped him and he dropped alot.
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    What was the general price trend last year? I vaguely remember that they all started high, then dipped a little, which caused some panic sell off, then they just skyrocketed and never looked back

    I remember Bonucci being extinct at 1m, they upped him and he dropped alot.

    I actually used him for the remainder of the year as a CDM (swapping with Desaily) so never really checked his price again. But I could definitely see that being the case.
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zup lads!? <3
    I ve just started playing UT again. I m back just in time to pack Ronaldo Toty again :trollface:
    Any mods/admin know why I cant access my old account? It has something to do with the fact that I dont have a fifa assigned to that account for the past 3 years?

    @Orison @Antiversum @Daddy @Arkadiusz Milik @Carlo @vLaDz @EGY-Aviatorz are you still on here?
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I think I'm the only one who just wants an icon SBC (I don't want Ballack or Raul). I did Rui sbc and he is just unplayable. I have only played around 10 games since December started, but in every game he has been so bad, he can't finish at all and he is not close to agile enough for a cam

    Don't mean to come across badly, but surely you knew he would be bad going off his stats and how he played for people last year? It's pretty well known how shocking he is for a prime Icon. Unless you just did him for sbc fodder. I reckon there will be an icon SBC on Thursday or Friday, if not the week after.

    I thought he would be bad seeing as I had him last year and didn't like him. The only reason I did him was to try him (and hopefully like him) and use him until someone better came along, like Emilio, Cruyff, Vieira, Gullit etc...
  • ha032742
    35466 posts Moderator
    Waiting to see what Jimmy packs tonight @Blarix :p
  • Lew15
    731 posts Professional
    Personally think the crash is now. The crash before the crash is always the actual crash .. ( if that makes sense)
  • hoban95
    49798 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Yeah the TOTY Countdown is no longer up for me when i go onto FUT. Oh dear.
  • Shshj
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Yeah the TOTY Countdown is no longer up for me when i go onto FUT. Oh dear.

    It's still up for me
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Pjanic!!!

    Are we panic buying or panic selling? :trollface:
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    murazorr wrote: »
    Zup lads!? <3
    I ve just started playing UT again. I m back just in time to pack Ronaldo Toty again :trollface:
    Any mods/admin know why I cant access my old account? It has something to do with the fact that I dont have a fifa assigned to that account for the past 3 years?

    @Orison @Antiversum @Daddy @Arkadiusz Milik @Carlo @vLaDz @EGY-Aviatorz are you still on here?

    I'll message you.
  • Joestoe
    5335 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Yeah the TOTY Countdown is no longer up for me when i go onto FUT. Oh dear.

    Honestly don't know why their own website would say they'll be in packs from the 7th then. However, it's more or less wishful thinking at this point for me. Don't trust them one bit.
  • WFCBagnall
    72152 posts Moderator
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Pjanic!!!

    Are we panic buying or panic selling? :trollface:

    vi07hjs.jpg
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Pjanic!!!

    Are we panic buying or panic selling? :trollface:

    vi07hjs.jpg

    I’d Pjanic buy that one if the price was cheap enough!
  • Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something
    Pjanic selling In 3-2-1 GO
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 7
    Yah drag it on for a week wooooo
  • freakjas
    6555 posts Big Money Move
    Did they ever tweet it out all at once?
  • Ian_Ando08
    8250 posts League Winner
    told you lads it would be tonight ...
  • Gyan_33
    31544 posts National Team Captain
    Yeet voted and predicted it spot on
Sign In or Register to comment.