The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• MarkusG
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reus wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    Griez , WC winner , Europa league winner ( lol )

Kane , won nothing .

But love the 3 CB option if they go that route this year . Again .. No idea why VVD gets in

Its an individual award not team award

It's individual to an extent yes but the best players help their teams win trophies.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »

Kane , won nothing .

But love the 3 CB option if they go that route this year . Again .. No idea why VVD gets in

Its an individual award not team award

It's individual to an extent yes but the best players help their teams win trophies.

Godin over VVD
  • Js734
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Blarix wrote: »

Agreed. Only slight debate for me is De Gea after his World Cup considering Oblak’s clean sheet record the last calendar year. Otherwise bang on
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone notice they got rid of the loading screen on console for TOTY when you boot up FUT?
  • Idek
    12810 posts Has That Special Something

Kane , won nothing .

Have you watched Van Dijk this year?
  • Gyan_33
    35007 posts World Cup Winner
    edited January 2019
    hi bags
    Post edited by Gyan_33 on
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Feel like some people are just hating on VVD because they can't stand him living up to the expectations.

Or they just dont think he was one of the best 11 players in the world for 2018...
  • Dan is Clutch
    26893 posts Player of the Year
    Anyone notice they got rid of the loading screen on console for TOTY when you boot up FUT?

Toty cancelled.
  • Campino
    28365 posts Player of the Year
    VVD price?

I have 1.6 mill
  • Finesse_4days
    9023 posts League Winner
    buy time now?

yes
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    @Idek @Gyan_33 I said no disrespect . This calendar year he was great but I wouldn't put him higher than Ramos or Varane . BTW I hate Madrid :joy:

@Campino Prob the most expensive due to the league & team
  • Finesse_4days
    9023 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    VVD price?

I have 1.6 mill

Should be just about enough, although if they give him ridiculous stats and the pack weights are bad he could be a bit more.
  • GeTRiGhT
    10257 posts Has That Special Something

I did. It was gone yesterday.
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    buy time now?

yes

no
  • vibemix881
    2855 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »
    VVD price?

I have 1.6 mill

Should be just about enough, although if they give him ridiculous stats and the pack weights are bad he could be a bit more.

Can see him under that if we're going to have 3 CBs
  • Finesse_4days
    9023 posts League Winner
    edited January 2019
    buy time now?

yes

no

You do realise for Black Friday the prices on Saturday night before the crash were the lowest, and also there will be more people buying than they are people panic selling on Sunday night becuase people are more informed these days, especially on the icon market where most people with a lot of coins know what usually happens with the market. I don't think many people will be stupid enough to plan to buy icons once Toty is out, Having said that there will probably be a small buying window on Monday, however if your internet dies or for some reason you miss that window you would be taking a big L.
  • futureyears
    1294 posts Professional
    So assuming they both get in, would you choose Mbappe or Messi to play wide CAM?
  • Dutch007
    3261 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    The 433 can give some problems with voters(non community) thinking they need to put a LB and RB in...
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    buy time now?

yes

no

You do realise for Black Friday the prices on Saturday night before the crash were the lowest, and also there will be more people buying than they are people panic selling on Sunday night becuase people are more informed these days, especially on the icon market where most people with a lot of coins know what usually happens with the market. I don't think many people will be stupid enough to plan to buy icons once Toty is out, Having said that there will probably be a small buying window on Monday, however if your internet dies or for some reason you miss that window you would be taking a big L.

There is one difference however, BF didn't provide any alternative goods. People want to see if the blues are better/affordable before building a team. Even if they decide to buy some cards, the majority of their coins are being saved for next week.
  • killer xavi
    2887 posts National Call-Up
    I just triggered Messi at 801k

Good or bad?
  • futureyears
    1294 posts Professional
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    The 433 can give some problems with voters(non community) thinking they need to put a LB and RB in...

Watching that Rio video made me think exactly the same thing
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    I've bought. 95 Pele may drop more but who cares now.
  • xRonDog96
    36 posts Park Captain
    I just triggered Messi at 801k

Good or bad?
    Got him yesterday for 790, not too bothered if he goes 30/40k lower, he won’t be leaving my team for a long time

• iitalic
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone has been tallying all the votes for TOTY...

looks likes that is pretty much decided.
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well I'm about to lose some coins. My xbox froze yesterday and I've had to take it into a shop to get repaired. The kicker is because it crashed during a game I can't sell any of my team until I log back into my console.

Oh well.

Message a mod and ask if they can login for you if you’re happy to share your details. Or any of your mates? Or anyone on the forum that you trust. Someone like futfanatic. Can’t imagine him messing up your account!

Who is futfantic?
    Well I'm about to lose some coins. My xbox froze yesterday and I've had to take it into a shop to get repaired. The kicker is because it crashed during a game I can't sell any of my team until I log back into my console.

Oh well.

Message a mod and ask if they can login for you if you’re happy to share your details. Or any of your mates? Or anyone on the forum that you trust. Someone like futfanatic. Can’t imagine him messing up your account!

Who is futfantic?

Probably his other account

Ha! The guy who is one of the best traders on this forum so doesn’t need to steal your coins! Has the picture of Ronaldo as his profile.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32906 posts National Team Captain

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Ha! The guy who is one of the best traders on this forum so doesn’t need to steal your coins! Has the picture of Ronaldo as his profile.

Odd that no one here has heard of this perso
  • Gyan_33
    35007 posts World Cup Winner
    edited January 2019

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

I have tbh
  • BeefyRabouter
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Saw him on the ps side last year in the trading section

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32906 posts National Team Captain
    Just looked and he’s a GD poster. No wonder.
  • Reus
    23196 posts Club Captain
    Just looked and he’s a GD poster. No wonder.

Second division trader then