Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• futureyears
    1153 posts Professional
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    On the fence of loading up on 89’s..🤔

Bought a a couple of 90’s just incase something happens. Actually 3, just checked.

If they drop to 50k I’ll get 5 more, and hoping they hit 90k again, I’ll be happy with anything over 20k a card.

As an investment for a potential big icon SBC I would think that Modric is the best option

Even if a big SBC doesn’t come out then his price shouldn’t fall too much because he’ll be out of packs for at least part of the week
  • solnasolna08
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    i bought some modric, 91 rated and that will out of packs next week.
    i have a feeling we get some big icons soon.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24989 posts Player of the Year
    Sercs wrote: »
    Any date confirmed for TOTY yet?

Monday
  • Brad
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Monday

Just to add on to this; “the 11 winners will be revealed on January 7!” Is their pinned tweet
  • hoban95
    49052 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Brad wrote: »

Monday

Just to add on to this; “the 11 winners will be revealed on January 7!” Is their pinned tweet

And as you load Ultimate team it says TOTY starts on Monday.
  • Gyan_33
    29584 posts Player of the Year
    Would it be a stupid idea to sell RTTF Van Dijk now?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    edited January 5
    Does this meen a bench?
  • Eisenhardt
    4123 posts National Call-Up
    EA will add nominee cards to packs just to troll us with blue circles.
  • Shaanxz
    20481 posts Club Captain
    I would take a mandzukic happily
  • solnasolna08
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    EA will add nominee cards to packs just to troll us with blue circles.

with +1 stats :D
  • MarkusG
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well I'm about to lose some coins. My xbox froze yesterday and I've had to take it into a shop to get repaired. The kicker is because it crashed during a game I can't sell any of my team until I log back into my console.

Oh well.
  • Smudge
    4566 posts National Call-Up
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Well I'm about to lose some coins. My xbox froze yesterday and I've had to take it into a shop to get repaired. The kicker is because it crashed during a game I can't sell any of my team until I log back into my console.

Oh well.

Anyone you can trust to log into your account for you?
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up

Oh well.

Just wait an hour and you can sign in on the web app.
  • malcher
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh well.

Timeout is even shorter than 1h, but since it crashed mid-game, he won't be able to move (sell) any of the players that were playing in that game.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3304 posts National Call-Up
    malcher wrote: »

Oh well.

Timeout is even shorter than 1h, but since it crashed mid-game, he won't be able to move (sell) any of the players that were playing in that game.

Oh ****
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

Oh well.

Message a mod and ask if they can login for you if you’re happy to share your details. Or any of your mates? Or anyone on the forum that you trust. Someone like futfanatic. Can’t imagine him messing up your account!
  • chaser2k15
    13487 posts Has That Special Something
    Or they could be like those stupid ucl +1 cards.
  • MarkusG
    433 posts Sunday League Hero

Oh well.

Message a mod and ask if they can login for you if you’re happy to share your details. Or any of your mates? Or anyone on the forum that you trust. Someone like futfanatic. Can’t imagine him messing up your account!

It's not overly disastrous, I bought a 1.5m team just to use for the weekend which on paper is a lot but I had 9.7m coins to start with so if I lose 500k then it won't be too much of a game changer.
  • Equinox
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 5
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

• Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »

Oh well.

Who is futfantic?

Probably his other account
  • holdenwait
    56267 posts National Treasure
    :D
  • MikeyP_FC
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Pogba in at 510
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Isn't that just the card for the 11 toty players?

Or are they using a different card for toty players?
  • Skorpio_King
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    Who made a video and let Neymar rose 25k last hour. Screw those people
  • BeefyRabouter
    1020 posts Professional
    Bought 91 cruyff back for 2.55 so that leaves me With around 90k profit since selling him. Didnt think prime was worth it, could drop lower if ea want the market to go berserk, but i want him back lol
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    IF Pogba in at 510

I got royally screwed thinking it was great investment, didn't he would tank that fast and hard. bought mine for 590 and sold for 540 :joy:
  • Skorpio_King
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    Had to pick up Pogba 100%
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Icons are dead cheap now, what’s the opinions on picking up a couple, surely if there is a big Icon SBC they will shoot back up again?