They are dropping.
  • Paawky
    2614 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    Paawky wrote: »
    Why are prices rising :(

what?

They are dropping.

?? What lol maybe just not the players I was looking at dybala and aguero are both up 20k from a couple days ago .
  • Eisenhardt
    4132 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 4

what?

They are dropping.

?? What lol maybe just not the players I was looking at dybala and aguero are both up 20k from a couple days ago .

There have been ups and downs all day because some people are still buying for WL I assume. Prices are dropping overall though.
  • TakeItSlow
    7360 posts Big Money Move
    I’m on 100k on my coin only account just through doing drafts over the past couple of days.

Want to get enough for Mbappe within the next 10 days. I wonder if dat’s possible huns.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

what?

They are dropping.

Because of flashback Tevez I'd assume
  • Muzza11
    8488 posts League Winner
    Which TOTY’s are you defo getting?
  • Campino
    27184 posts Player of the Year
    Muzza11 wrote: »

VVD
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

CR7, Ramos

Varane, and Mbappe 80%
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

CR7, Ramos

Varane, and Mbappe 80%

Who's Ron replacing?
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

CR7, Ramos

Varane, and Mbappe 80%

Who's Ron replacing?

I have no idea what formation to go with. 442 I want but Eusebio will be forced out which I don't want.

Or I might go 41212 which than takes Mbappe out of the team, I'm leaning more towards this unless Mbappe's stats are ridiculous.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Icons will skyrocket after toty..
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    @Coach junior is panicking somewhere out there :joy:

CR7 is 1.9 yikes!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14060 posts Has That Special Something
  • Finesse_4days
    7267 posts Big Money Move

CR7 is 1.9 yikes!

You see him going down more tomorrow? I am trying to snipe him now, but if you reckon he will drop more tomorrow I will wait.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

CR7 is 1.9 yikes!

You see him going down more tomorrow? I am trying to snipe him now, but if you reckon he will drop more tomorrow I will wait.

Friday no one has sold up, these are investors undercutting trying to get out before the wkl is finished, you have plenty of time saturday/sunday to pick him up slightly cheaper.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Inform Pogba has dropped 100k, I'm losing a lot on him currently. Investing at this time is risky asf.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12990 posts Has That Special Something
    Inform Pogba has dropped 100k, I'm losing a lot on him currently. Investing at this time is risky asf.

Yeah I passed on a 530, stuff is tumbling rn
  • Finesse_4days

CR7 is 1.9 yikes!

Friday no one has sold up, these are investors undercutting trying to get out before the wkl is finished, you have plenty of time saturday/sunday to pick him up slightly cheaper.
    Thanks, I will wait then. I have seen a lot of panic selling already though, a lot of player prices are already plummeting especially the mid range icons and players like Mbappe.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

CR7 is 1.9 yikes!

Thanks, I will wait then. I have seen a lot of panic selling already though, a lot of player prices are already plummeting especially the mid range icons and players like Mbappe.

Market is run by investors they set the trend, when investors panic and don't want to rebuy cards to invest in case of being burned that is when the market tanks. That get's the ball rolling on the non-investors/people who are just selling to change players, they'll undercut the investors and it just goes on and on. Buying power will soon hit ultimate low that is when you should buy.

• Finesse_4days
    edited January 4

Becuase of the banner as you go into Fut saying "Toty starts in so many hours " people are panic selling already, I saw 2Prime Ballaks go stay up on the market for about 5 minutes at 1.65mill in hindsight I should have bought to flip, but I wasn't confident he would shoot back up with the amount of panic selling going on.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    If it was any other day I would have picked up loads of UCL LIVE cards they are tanking, that is buying power from me gone personally. No more investing for me until I see stability again.
  • hjdjydyufu
    7860 posts League Winner

CR7 is 1.9 yikes!

No sir...Im good!
  • hjdjydyufu
    7860 posts League Winner
    I'm just going to stick with my team. No point to sell until TOTs as I won't be able to afford anybody. Nobody will be better than CR7 other 3 mill plus Icons and TOTY so what's the point of selling.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I'm just going to stick with my team. No point to sell until TOTs as I won't be able to afford anybody. Nobody will be better than CR7 other 3 mill plus Icons and TOTY so what's the point of selling.

Coach jr I really like that you reflect and think for yourself now. That’s some good reasoning really. Stick to your plan man!
  • Andy99TradeZ

true words
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    @hjdjydyufu JR , CR7 will be 1.5 or lower . Sell him now
  • Andy99TradeZ
    MisterJV wrote: »
    @hjdjydyufu JR , CR7 will be 1.5 or lower . Sell him now

leave the guy alone now
  • FifaTaco
    1018 posts Professional
    Anyone have price predictions on TOTY Marcelo and walker/kimmich?
  • hjdjydyufu
    7860 posts League Winner

true words

@Andy99TradeZ @Cantona84

Thanks guys! I figure I can make up the difference in WL and Rivals rewards.