Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

  • JimmyVulmer
    6642 posts Big Money Move
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    SyNation2 wrote: »
    is 8 million enough for toty varane +ramos/VVD? I am afraid its might not be enough :/

    10-12mil each imo

    CR7 will be 65 million by himself easily

  • BaseCamp
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    If my prime gullit sells. the goal will be to get toty ron, toty kante, toty ramos and toty marcelo. Hopefully 10 mil gets it done.
  • MikeyP_FC
    14665 posts Has That Special Something
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    If my prime gullit sells. the goal will be to get toty ron, toty kante, toty ramos and toty marcelo. Hopefully 10 mil gets it done.

    Should. What’s the full planned squad?
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone want to buy my Prime r9 or prime peel plz k thanks?
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    I got alot of investments , Got 6.8 free . That good enough for fat boy ? @Yoshi
  • BaseCamp
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    If my prime gullit sells. the goal will be to get toty ron, toty kante, toty ramos and toty marcelo. Hopefully 10 mil gets it done.


    Should. What’s the full planned squad?

    I run 442

    91 Eusebio - TOTY Ron
    IF Mbappe - 86 Vieira - TOTY Kante - IF Neymar
    TOTY Marcelo - TOTY Ramos - 90 Ferdinand - 86 Lala
    GK - Courtois or De Gea

    I think Ill only sell my prime Gullit from what I already have. It will hurt because I got him so cheap. (4.28) but I dont see TOTY Kante being a huge downgrade based on my experience with him last year and the other upgrades should be more than worth it.
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    MisterJV wrote: »
    I got alot of investments , Got 6.8 free . That good enough for fat boy ? @Yoshi

    if buy fat boy you mean peel then sure, r9 top dolla boi
  • MarkusG
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Has anybody else done a vote like Bateson for TOTY?
  • chaser2k15
    16702 posts World Class
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Has anybody else done a vote like Bateson for TOTY?

    Do you mean the box they got sent?

  • MarkusG
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Has anybody else done a vote like Bateson for TOTY?

    Do you mean the box they got sent?

    No Bateson included a vote for all of us to have a say on who he should pick.
  • Tsarov
    9607 posts League Winner
    CR7 - 5 mil coins? Too low I think?
  • BaseCamp
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would think CR7 has to be 5.5 or less. He will start out outrageously high for sure. Im hoping he drops to 5 mil.

  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    I would think CR7 has to be 5.5 or less. He will start out outrageously high for sure. Im hoping he drops to 5 mil.

    If I see one for 5.5 I’m binning it
  • futureyears
    2786 posts Fans' Favourite
    MarkusG wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Has anybody else done a vote like Bateson for TOTY?

    Do you mean the box they got sent?

    No Bateson included a vote for all of us to have a say on who he should pick.

    I believe the Futhead website is doing the same
  • WonderMouse
    2335 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2019
    Can't believe Umtiti won't get in.

    Back line should be - Ramos - Varane - VVD - Umtiti -
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up
    MarkusG wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Has anybody else done a vote like Bateson for TOTY?

    Do you mean the box they got sent?

    No Bateson included a vote for all of us to have a say on who he should pick.

    I believe the Futhead website is doing the same

    FUTWIZ too I think.
  • Can't believe Umtiti won't get in.

    Back line should be - Ramos - Varane - VVD - Umtiti -

    Yeah he deserves it big time
  • Pughy30
    29775 posts Player of the Year
    Can't believe Umtiti won't get in.

    Back line should be - Ramos - Varane - VVD - Umtiti -

    Yeah it's pretty stupid that Umtiti doesn't get in over VVD when you look at what each achieved in 2018
  • Recoba10
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Can't believe Umtiti won't get in.

    Back line should be - Ramos - Varane - VVD - Umtiti -

    Yeah it's pretty stupid that Umtiti doesn't get in over VVD when you look at what each achieved in 2018

    TOTY Umtiti coming with his celebration against Belgium would be a dream
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up
    Recoba10 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Can't believe Umtiti won't get in.

    Back line should be - Ramos - Varane - VVD - Umtiti -

    Yeah it's pretty stupid that Umtiti doesn't get in over VVD when you look at what each achieved in 2018

    TOTY Umtiti coming with his celebration against Belgium would be a dream

    tenor.gif?itemid=12170159
  • solnasolna08
    5597 posts Big Money Move
    toty bench hype

    2a4676e5657e5daa048b69b873085905.png
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    toty bench hype

    2a4676e5657e5daa048b69b873085905.png

    Nothing will change
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Saving/making money for toty vvd already. :)
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    Just got an email confirming jan 7th. "The ultimate XI is coming". Let the panic ensue.

    What's there to panic about? It's a bunch of cards that most won't be able to afford even if they sold their whole club

    It's crashes the market @coach. I don't expect you to understand given your trading record.
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    toty bench hype

    2a4676e5657e5daa048b69b873085905.png

    Nothing will change

  • MikeyP_FC
    14665 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    toty bench hype

    2a4676e5657e5daa048b69b873085905.png

    Nothing will change

    Yup, same hype about the bench every year, never comes
  • Tsarov
    9607 posts League Winner
    Yup, it won’t happen. They’ve already informed us that it will be a Starting XI. Not a Starting XI and bench, which most of us will appreciate I think.
  • Eisenhardt
    4256 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    toty bench hype

    2a4676e5657e5daa048b69b873085905.png

    I think he mentioned on one of his streams that they came very close to releasing a bench while he was still working for the company. I'd really love to see a bench tbh but they already specified 11 winners will be announced.
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    toty bench hype

    2a4676e5657e5daa048b69b873085905.png

    "soft futmas" is even more of an indicator that TOTY won't be anything amazing
  • Tsarov
    9607 posts League Winner
    The only one type of content, which at this point is better than year ago is Flashback SBC. Decent cards for a decent amounts of coins, we should get more of that type of stuff.
Sign In or Register to comment.