The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tsarov wrote: »
    This debate is so easy to close. Release the bench EA! Through the SBC or via packs. Do it.

Would love it if they did that, remember people asking for it last year too. After all its completely down to ea now so it would definitely benefit them to release more cards
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    How much will Pogba cost? Certain he will be in it.

Doubt it tbh, will probably be modric kante and De Bruyne imo. I don’t know why De Bruyne is in though, plenty more deserving players

Which club do u support. U keep making stupid biased opinions, but cant figure out what club a supports. Probably chelsra with that kante

Stoke, but I watch pl football more as we got relegated. I’ve said nothing stupid or biased but thanks

Stop suggesting Kante then and watch some football

Did I say I would pick him? I just said that’s what it will probably be based on what I guess people will pick

Fact u wouldnt pick kdb says enough.

You are **** ignoring.Always talk like everything you said is right and what other peoples said is ****,grow up and respect someone else opinion

People are always throwing their opinion without backing it up, And Im the only one who asks to people to back their opinion up with some statements or other opinions. Cuz 9/10 opinions are biased here
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner

Doubt it tbh, will probably be modric kante and De Bruyne imo. I don’t know why De Bruyne is in though, plenty more deserving players

Which club do u support. U keep making stupid biased opinions, but cant figure out what club a supports. Probably chelsra with that kante

Stoke, but I watch pl football more as we got relegated. I’ve said nothing stupid or biased but thanks

Did I say I would pick him? I just said that’s what it will probably be based on what I guess people will pick

You are **** ignoring.Always talk like everything you said is right and what other peoples said is ****,grow up and respect someone else opinion

People are always throwing their opinion without backing it up, And Im the only one who asks to people to back their opinion up with some statements or other opinions. Cuz 9/10 opinions are biased here

Why should someone have to back their opinion up because you asked for it? Do you care that much? Even if they backed it up you’d still have something negative to say.
  • hoban95
    51803 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    I honestly don't know how people think Pogba should be in that midfield. He had a great tournament i agree but the poor performances for UTD drags down his credibility for TOTY.
  • Hollandman
    3179 posts National Call-Up

So?Dont worry about peoples opinions.Read it,laugh about it and let it go
  • wessen9
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2019
    Your price predictions on Kante? @Blarix Not sure if i should sell my inform and try to get him.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Why should someone have to back their opinion up because you asked for it? Do you care that much? Even if they backed it up you’d still have something negative to say.

I dont see him backing up his opinions also, fair enough saying it if he does the same but well he doesn't
  • Choepiechakie
    edited January 2019
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Ter Stegen
    Van Dijk - Varane - Ramos - Kimmich
    Modric Kante Kdb
    Ronaldo Messi Mbappe

Can live with this toty, not a fan of kante. But cant think of anyone better meh
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

You know how a forum works right?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    wessen9 wrote: »
    Your price predictions on Kante? @Blarix Not sure if i should sell my inform and try to get him.

1.8-2 mill imo.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Please stop ❤️❤️❤️❤️ posting, people have right to express their opinion without someone asking them to back it up. If they claimed as a fact you have a point, otherwise you just being argumentative for the sake of it.
  • Choepiechakie
    Blarix wrote: »
    Please stop **** posting, people have right to express their opinion without someone asking them to back it up. If they claimed as a fact you have a point, otherwise you just being argumentative for the sake of it.

So if someone someone says pogba in. You cant ask why?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Please stop **** posting, people have right to express their opinion without someone asking them to back it up. If they claimed as a fact you have a point, otherwise you just being argumentative for the sake of it.

Of course but it doesn't need to go on for pages and derailing the thread.
  • wessen9
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wessen9 wrote: »

1.8-2 mill imo.
    aye thats a bit much for me, thanks o:)

• Choepiechakie

Of course but it doesn't need to go on for pages and derailing the thread.

Thats true.
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Anyway arguments are pointless, we know what it’s going to be barring maybe 1 or 2 differences.
  • Locks:
    De Gea
    Varane
    Modric
    Ronaldo
    Messi

Only way Ramos doesn’t get in is if they insist on 2 fullbacks in which case both Walker and Marcelo are locks.
    Mbappe should be a lock but you never know when ea want a player who’s promoting their product (Griez, Hazard,Neymar) to be in.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    Locks:
    De Gea
    Varane
    Modric
    Ronaldo
    Messi

Only way Ramos doesn’t get in is if they insist on 2 fullbacks in which case both Walker and Marcelo are locks.
    Mbappe should be a lock but you never know when ea want a player who’s promoting their product (Griez, Hazard,Neymar) to be in.

Mbappe is actually promoting ea products as well.
  • Blarix wrote: »
    Locks:
    De Gea
    Varane
    Modric
    Ronaldo
    Messi

Mbappe is actually promoting ea products as well.
    Not one of the main 4 pack cover stars though is what I meant
  • Summer69
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can Sterling get in? Won the league and almost brought it home in the summer...
  • Summer69
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Summer69 wrote: »
    Step away from the internet...slowly...no sudden movements

Why? He’s the best player under 23 in the world? (I don’t actually know how old he is and can’t be bothered to google)
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something

Why? He’s the best player under 23 in the world? (I don’t actually know how old he is and can’t be bothered to google)

Where’s @Vinny1979 ?

He agrees with you that Mbappe is no good! :D
  • llcg04
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kimmich has to be in.

Yeah he was great at the World cup and won big titles....oh wait
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    mjs4p wrote: »

Where’s @Vinny1979 ?

This

French Danny ings

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Vinny1979 wrote: »

Where’s @Vinny1979 ?

This

French Danny ings

This ain't chief.

OddQuickBoa-max-1mb.gif
  • MarkusG
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect

Where’s @Vinny1979 ?

This

French Danny ings

Lol it's easy to spot a troll isn't it.

• Vinny1979
    :D
  • Vinny1979
    MarkusG wrote: »

Where’s @Vinny1979 ?

This

French Danny ings

Lol it's easy to spot a troll isn't it.

What do you mean? :trollface:
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does Mbappe honestly deserve it over Griezmann? Is it just because he's young and there's a lot of hype around him?
  • Summer69
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

Where’s @Vinny1979 ?

Never heard of him (or vinny for that matter, sorry vinny)

Lol yeh I’m only messing agree it’s hard to look past cr7 Messi and Salah up top.

Ps. It’s still coming home