The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• GeTRiGhT
    10257 posts Has That Special Something
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Can anybody predict in game stats based on years past?

Not sure anyone is gonna bother going through every stat lol

Well I can do it if I knew what the typical boost is.
  • Cantona84
    7500 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    if Courtois, Pogba or Kroos get in this team then EA can **** off

With that name of yours you seem to like overrated players. So why not?
    1. Hazard deserves to be in it more than Pogba
    2. Never said hazard deserves to be in it.
    3. De Gea, Varane, Ramos, VVD, Marcelo, Modric, Kante, KDB, CR7, Messi, Mbappe is my TOTY

Just a bit of banter mate.

I don’t see why Pogba can’t get in though.

Pogba performed 4 weeks last year.

The 4 most important weeks of the season though. If Liverpool’s players had performed they might also have ended the season with a trophy.

Here we go

I am not going. But I find the Pogba hate hilarious. The guy won the WC and had a damn good tournament. Last time I checked this is the biggest trophy in Football.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    How much will Pogba cost? Certain he will be in it.

Doubt it tbh, will probably be modric kante and De Bruyne imo. I don’t know why De Bruyne is in though, plenty more deserving players

Which club do u support. U keep making stupid biased opinions, but cant figure out what club a supports. Probably chelsra with that kante

Stoke, but I watch pl football more as we got relegated. I’ve said nothing stupid or biased but thanks

Stop suggesting Kante then and watch some football

Did I say I would pick him? I just said that’s what it will probably be based on what I guess people will pick

Fact u wouldnt pick kdb says enough.

Why would I pick kdb, average this season in the few games he’s played and average at the WC. He had a good end of last season but his first half of the season was better and that was obviously in 2017
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

Not sure anyone is gonna bother going through every stat lol

Well I can do it if I knew what the typical boost is.

I’m sure you could have a look on futwiz or something then, I guess they’ll have the stats for last years cards
  • Färjestad
    2288 posts Fans' Favourite

3. De Gea, Varane, Ramos, VVD, Marcelo, Modric, Kante, KDB, CR7, Messi, Mbappe is my TOTY

The 4 most important weeks of the season though. If Liverpool’s players had performed they might also have ended the season with a trophy.

Here we go

I am not going. But I find the Pogba hate hilarious. The guy won the WC and had a damn good tournament. Last time I checked this is the biggest trophy in Football.

Then there is De Gea who was one of the worst goalkeepers in the tournament.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain

Doubt it tbh, will probably be modric kante and De Bruyne imo. I don’t know why De Bruyne is in though, plenty more deserving players

Which club do u support. U keep making stupid biased opinions, but cant figure out what club a supports. Probably chelsra with that kante

Stoke, but I watch pl football more as we got relegated. I’ve said nothing stupid or biased but thanks

Did I say I would pick him? I just said that’s what it will probably be based on what I guess people will pick

Why would I pick kdb, average this season in the few games he’s played and average at the WC. He had a good end of last season but his first half of the season was better and that was obviously in 2017

Yet you comparing his 2017 to his 2018 performance.
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite

They will be high
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Here we go

A trophy that they have used against Messi for being the best ever.

''in order for messi to be best ever he has to win the trophy'', same people turn around and say world cup shouldn't put pogba in.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019

Yeah because he wasn’t as good in the 2nd half of the season which is 2018 compared to his 1st half which I think people forget. Just based on 2018 performances I wouldn’t put him in
  • Choepiechakie

Yeah because he wasn’t as good in the 2nd half of the season which is 2018 compared to his 1st half which I think people forget. Just based on 2018 performances I wouldn’t put him in

U have to compare him to other players, not to himself.
  • Cantona84
    7500 posts League Winner
    Blarix wrote: »

Here we go

A trophy that they have used against Messi for being the best ever.

''in order for messi to be best ever he has to win the trophy'', same people turn around and say world cup shouldn't put pogba in.

It’s hilarious. The Pogba hate is laughable.
  • Cantona84
    7500 posts League Winner
    Färjestad wrote: »

Here we go

Then there is De Gea who was one of the worst goalkeepers in the tournament.

I agree. He should not be in the team.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

I am hence why I said based on his performances the past year I wouldn’t put him in
  • Choepiechakie

I am hence why I said based on his performances the past year I wouldn’t put him in

So who was better then?
  • MikeyP_FC
    13852 posts Has That Special Something
    <3 This thread
  • Cantona84
    7500 posts League Winner
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    <3 This thread

Love the discussion over who is deserving or not. No bias at all involved B)
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner

Here we go

I’m sorry is it team of the year or team of the World Cup? Cos I swear we had TOTT cards for the World Cup and he was in it.

It should be for the whole year, his performances in the premier league have been absolutely abysmal and that counteracts his good World Cup display.

I’d actually say that hazard is more deserving than him based on 2018.
  • GeTRiGhT
    10257 posts Has That Special Something
    Trying to guess TOTY stats...

Would Mbappe's TOTY card be better than NIF CR7?

He would be 99 pace, shooting would be on par, and I guess aerial ability would still be lacking.

EDIT: EA will probably give it to Salah instead of Mbappe. Like they favored Salah in the goal of the year over Bale or Ronaldos which was awful.

Most cards had 10-15 in game stat boost compared to their NIF. WOW! Mbappe would be a monster.
  • Tsarov
    4880 posts National Call-Up
    One obvious thing is that TOTY cards will be crazy expensive this year. 1.5 mil for VVD is very optimistic. If they will release Pogba he may be close to 3.5 mil or even more.

Those two interests me the most. In the offense I prefer Icons.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Tsarov wrote: »
    One obvious thing is that TOTY cards will be crazy expensive this year. 1.5 mil for VVD is very optimistic. If they will release Pogba he may be close to 3.5 mil or even more.

Every year we think that and it turns out they are not too expensive. It all depends on their pack weight and how many open packs.

Could easily see VVD for 1.5
  • Tsarov
    Trying to guess TOTY stats...

Would Mbappe's TOTY card be better than NIF CR7?

He would be 99 pace, shooting would be on par, and I guess aerial ability would still be lacking.

EDIT: EA will probably give it to Salah instead of Mbappe. Like they favored Salah in the goal of the year over Bale or Ronaldos which was awful.

Most cards had 10-15 in game stat boost compared to their NIF. WOW! Mbappe would be a monster.

As a winger he will be better than CR7, as a ST I don’t think so. Cristiano has unique height, strength and physical presence combo.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

So who was better then?

Griezmann, Hazard, salah. Not all midfielders but Hazard was down as a midfield when he was voted in the FIFA best 11 awards and could always use a different formation to fit one of those 3 in
  • Choepiechakie

So who was better then?

Griezmann, Hazard, salah. Not all midfielders but Hazard was down as a midfield when he was voted in the FIFA best 11 awards and could always use a different formation to fit one of those 3 in

You literally mentioned 0 midfielders.
  • Tsarov
    Blarix wrote: »

Every year we think that and it turns out they are not too expensive. It all depends on their pack weight and how many open packs.

Could easily see VVD for 1.5

Sounds good. But I think still most of the community would prefer to pick e.g. Prime Desailly if his SBC will be released.
  • Hollandman
    3178 posts National Call-Up

You are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ignoring.Always talk like everything you said is right and what other peoples said is ❤️❤️❤️❤️,grow up and respect someone else opinion
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Hollandman wrote: »

You are **** ignoring.Always talk like everything you said is right and what other peoples said is ****,grow up and respect someone else opinion

I wouldn’t worry about him, he’s just lost.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero

So who was better then?

You literally mentioned 0 midfielders.

I just said hazard was down as a midfielder for the Fifa best 11 awards so why can't it be the same or use a different formation. Surely its best to fit all the best players from the year in not just out someone in because tey fit the 4 defenders, 3 midfielders and 3 attacker tradition
  • Tsarov
    This debate is so easy to close. Release the bench EA! Through the SBC or via packs. Do it.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    This debate is so easy to close. Release the bench EA! Through the SBC or via packs. Do it.

giphy.gif
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Ter Stegen
    Van Dijk - Varane - Ramos - Kimmich
    Modric Kante Kdb
    Ronaldo Messi Mbappe