Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• AjaxLegends
    1439 posts Professional
    TTAZ wrote: »
    What do you guys predict the prices to be? Hoping Cr7 hits like 5.5m or so.

Doubt it if Ronaldo 96 is 8.3 million now. I’m guessing 6-7m.

Last year 94 R9 was just under 7m at this time and Cr7 was down to like 4.3 while in packs

I know but much more coins in the game now I think?

• Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    @Blarix what do you think prices will be for the the group. I sold up and am just sitting on 12m playing with mostly untradables until TOTY.

You mean all the players together ?

No one can really say but this is my prediction.

CR7 5-5.5 mill
    Neymar 3.5 mill
    Mbappe 4 mill
    Messi 4 mill
    Modric 2 mill
    Kante 1.8
    Marcelo 800k
    Varane 1.6
    Ramos 1.8
    Whoever the RB is 700k (if walker 900k)
    Courtouis/De Gea 1 mill

• TTAZ
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »
    @Blarix what do you think prices will be for the the group. I sold up and am just sitting on 12m playing with mostly untradables until TOTY.

You mean all the players together ?

No one can really say but this is my prediction.

CR7 5-5.5 mill
    Neymar 3.5 mill
    Mbappe 4 mill
    Messi 4 mill
    Modric 2 mill
    Kante 1.8
    Marcelo 800k
    Varane 1.6
    Ramos 1.8
    Whoever the RB is 700k (if walker 900k)
    Courtouis/De Gea 1 mill

I meant exactly what you just said lol. Hopefully they’re around those marks; that would be perfect
  • Finesse_4days
    5430 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    I've not got all my coins in a team right now , so I am not going to **** at you for starting the thread to early lol.
    I can see prices on the mid tier icons and meta golds and WL used informs like Ben yedder taking quite a dip around the start of January, most of the really expensive cards Like Gullit will be pretty much barely affected as no one really panic sells the best cards on the game.
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    I've not got all my coins in a team right now , so I am not going to **** at you for starting the thread to early lol.
    I can see prices on the mid tier icons and meta golds and WL used informs like Ben yedder taking quite a dip around the start of January, most of the really expensive cards Like Gullit will be pretty much barely affected as no one really panic sells the best cards on the game.

I personally think the icons are extremely inflated. I mean Gullit was comfortably selling around 3.5 before BF than all of the sudden he is a mill more, thats for every other top icon card as well.

You have enough time before panic kicks in.
  • TTAZ
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018

I also think the sbcs will completely tank all the meta inflated icons. So as time goes on prices will slowly drop in anticipation of the prime sbcs
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3867 posts National Call-Up
    still think kane will get in..not because I want him in..another bucket load of goals --world cup semi and the golden boot
  • Agent Murhawk
    8116 posts League Winner
    I don’t see Neymar making it, Hazard is being counted as a midfielder iirc so he’ll probably be in
  • Finesse_4days
    Blarix wrote: »

I personally think the icons are extremely inflated. I mean Gullit was comfortably selling around 3.5 before BF than all of the sudden he is a mill more, thats for every other top icon card as well.

You have enough time before panic kicks in.

I haven't got any Icons at the moment, It would be nice if they were really inflated as I am looking at maybe buying someone Like Prime Raul or 89 Cruyff and a big dip would be welcome as I haven't got that many coins in the grand scheme of things so I have to be tight as possible with them.
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    I don’t see Neymar making it, Hazard is being counted as a midfielder iirc so he’ll probably be in

If it comes to down to community vote I believe neymar will take it but I personally don't mind either.

• Pughy30
    23872 posts Club Captain
    Jesus i'm not looking forward to coming up against TOTY Mbappe and Varane they'll basically be cheat codes
  • Pronoob
    5397 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Jesus i'm not looking forward to coming up against TOTY Mbappe and Varane they'll basically be cheat codes

^this. I can handle Mbappe but Varane would just be the bane of my fifa existence
  • Finesse_4days
    edited December 2018

Varane probably won't be a cheat as his NIF isn't great, Mbappe would be insane as long as they up his composure enough. CR7 is pretty much always the best Toty though.
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    Pronoob wrote: »

^this. I can handle Mbappe but Varane would just be the bane of my fifa existence

I think Ramos would be worse to deal with due to his high aggression.
  • jenksiee123
    20172 posts Club Captain
    giphy.gif
  • Reus
    21927 posts Club Captain
    People always oversetimate Toty prices they won't be as sky high as people think
  • Finesse_4days
    Nif Varane has like 43 balance , his toty will probably have about 46 and therefore he will be no prime Maldini or Toty Ramos.
  • Reus
    21927 posts Club Captain
    giphy.gif

That guys card is gonna be unplayable
  • Pughy30
    23872 posts Club Captain
    Weird that a lot of people don't rate Varane I've found him and Ramos an absolute nightmare to come up against
  • jenksiee123
    20172 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'm sat on coins ready to pay whatever to get him
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'm sat on coins ready to pay whatever to get him

Mbappe to single handedly crash the market lol/
  • Scutch
    8481 posts League Winner
    Don’t think it matters what TOTY players I have, NIF teams will still smash me.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully a hazard, really like his potm so can't imagine what his toty will be like
  • Carlos181
    3168 posts National Call-Up
    Nif Varane has like 43 balance , his toty will probably have about 46 and therefore he will be no prime Maldini or Toty Ramos.

He’ll have way more, but who cares about balance when you have 95+ pace with 95+ DEF/90+PHY
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carlos181 wrote: »

He’ll have way more, but who cares about balance when you have 95+ pace with 95+ DEF/90+PHY

His regular card is already insane for me
  • Finesse_4days
    edited December 2018

Balance is such an underrated stat for a defender it impacts their ability to turn and jockey and it helps in 50 50 situations , he won't have way more becuase if you look at Toty cards from other years Suarez and Ronaldo only got minimal upgrades to balance to stop them from being to monstrous, it will the same from Varane. Also if you gave someone like Bailly say 99 on every stat they would still be worse than someone like Prime Maldini , certain players play in certain styles that can't be changed just by stats. It will still be a great card but I doubt it will be unbeatable like the cards stats will suggest.
  • hjdjydyufu
    5475 posts Big Money Move
    So in past years is this about the time meta golds crash?

What about icons?
  • Blarix
    20802 posts Club Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    So in past years is this about the time meta golds crash?

What about icons?

Meta golds already have been going down, slight increase for weekend league etc, icons will be going down any time soon.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3867 posts National Call-Up
    Icons seem to be holding up with the better additions in the last few days

whats the cheapest base now
  • Carlos181
    3168 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018

Balance is such an underrated stat for a defender it impacts their ability to turn and jockey and it helps in 50 50 situations , he won't have way more becuase if you look at Toty cards from other years Suarez and Ronaldo only got minimal upgrades to balance to stop them from being to monstrous, it will the same from Varane. Also if you gave someone like Bailly say 99 on every stat they would still be worse than someone like Prime Maldini , certain players play in certain styles that can't be changed just by stats. It will still be a great card but I doubt it will be unbeatable like the cards stats will suggest.

I thought turning and such related more to Agility, Balance was for how the player was on the ball, and 50/50 was a lot about man-marking + reaction stat. But, yeah. I can relate, I was one of the fools who paid 2m+ for TOTS Naingollan with all 90+ stats, and played nothing like it.