Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Who is better out of VVD and Varane?

Well my toty varane couldn't seem to push normal CR7 off the ball yesterday for some reason

I used him in draft and thought he was great but tbf that was only 4 games. I have heard some mixed reviews on him though :/

Was crazy I know CR7 is good but his balance isn't great. Varane should have no trouble knocking him off. Maybe it was a one off (I hope lol)
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1314 posts Professional
    Seems like people dont like varane :D
  • ha032742
    35203 posts Moderator

Balance does him over
  • Finesse_4days
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    So the real crash this year is the crash after the crash after the crash, the market is so screwed up this year, I can't believe the drops on certain players becuase of this promo. Someone like 88 rijkard at sub 600k is crazy, with pretty much all icons tanking just becuase of some flash forward cards that have nothing on icons or blues, people have no logic , panic selling icons and blues for **** flash forward cards, I think it might also be becuase everyone is wasting all their coins on coin sink Sbcs as well.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1314 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »

Balance does him over

Have you used Van Dijk?
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Toty van dijk in for 1.3 :#
  • Finesse_4days
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    Do people think Icons will rebound in price in the next few days once the hype dies down for these flash forward cards? Becuase the prices atm are really low , and at some point in the next week I am planning on selling my players to start trading properly.
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Do people think Icons will rebound in price in the next few days once the hype dies down for these flash forward cards? Becuase the prices atm are really low , and at some point in the next week I am planning on selling my players to start trading properly.

Nope everything down from now on
  • xFATAL
    4233 posts National Call-Up

With so many cheaper options they will stay down. Plus people are afraid to buy the ones that haven't had sbc released since they're dropping them so frequently now.
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone knows the crash after the crash is the real crash! :D

Seriously though, I agree with the above comments; likely a slow decline in prices from here on out with some bigger declines around specific events (Lunar New Year, TOTS, etc).
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who'd make a bigger improvement? TOTY Marcelo over NIF Marcelo or TOTY Varane over NIF Ramos?

I sold TOTY VVD last night, great player, probably the best aerially but he moves like a tank especially if the game is delayed.
  • llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    100 percent marcelo
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Who'd make a bigger improvement? TOTY Marcelo over NIF Marcelo or TOTY Varane over NIF Ramos?

I sold TOTY VVD last night, great player, probably the best aerially but he moves like a tank especially if the game is delayed.

Don't say that I brought him last night :D
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 22
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

Don't say that I brought him last night :D

He's amazing, if EA had better servers I'd still be using him. :lol:

Edit- I'm just gonna get Marcelo and then save towards TOTY Ramos.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite