Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

  • Eisenhardt
    4124 posts National Call-Up
    These defenders are gonna be crazy cheap

    Yes please. I may just get Ramos and Varane to replace Blanc and Maldini.
  • jenksiee123
    21466 posts Club Captain
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    These defenders are gonna be crazy cheap

    Yes please. I may just get Ramos and Varane to replace Blanc and Maldini.

    I'm tempted by Van Dijk tbh. If its the full TOTY tomorrow then these are going to be in packs until Monday. Absolute carnage.
  • Wolver
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    .
  • hoban95
    49092 posts FIFA Cover Star
    You think we could see KDB & Kante get down to 2mil each?
  • Hollandman
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doubt if Mbappe get down to 3mil.He is now 3.9.Downfall of a mil is inpossible i think
  • o Timisss x
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So ramos is almost sitting at 2.5 mil rn and min bin for vvd is 2 mil. Is there any chance ramos drops to 1.7-1.8 during the weekend?
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    Ronaldo bought for 1.92... wanted 1.9 but happy with that price overall. Nice to keep an eye out for the rest
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    So ramos is almost sitting at 2.5 mil rn and min bin for vvd is 2 mil. Is there any chance ramos drops to 1.7-1.8 during the weekend?

    Don’t see how he can sit at 2.5m tbh, 2m defo possible and maybe even lower.

    Depends if EA crucify packweights
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Glad I stayed 100% liquid until now. Which TOTYs do you guys think I should buy with 14.2m?

    Currently thinking Marcelo(playing cm), KDB, Kante, mbappe, Modric and then varane if I can stretch it out. Think I should prioritize varane and Ramos over midfielders?
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    TTAZ wrote: »
    Glad I stayed 100% liquid until now. Which TOTYs do you guys think I should buy with 14.2m?

    Currently thinking Marcelo(playing cm), KDB, Kante, mbappe, Modric and then varane if I can stretch it out. Think I should prioritize varane and Ramos over midfielders?

    I’d pair Ramos with Prime Maldini over Varane tbh
  • IamFrench
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    These defenders are gonna be crazy cheap

    Yes please. I may just get Ramos and Varane to replace Blanc and Maldini.

    I'm tempted by Van Dijk tbh. If its the full TOTY tomorrow then these are going to be in packs until Monday. Absolute carnage.

    Full TOTY is Wednesday according to Juventus

  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sercs wrote: »
    TTAZ wrote: »
    Glad I stayed 100% liquid until now. Which TOTYs do you guys think I should buy with 14.2m?

    Currently thinking Marcelo(playing cm), KDB, Kante, mbappe, Modric and then varane if I can stretch it out. Think I should prioritize varane and Ramos over midfielders?

    I’d pair Ramos with Prime Maldini over Varane tbh

    Why’s that
  • Falafelmonster
    4819 posts National Call-Up
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    These defenders are gonna be crazy cheap

    Yes please. I may just get Ramos and Varane to replace Blanc and Maldini.

    I'm tempted by Van Dijk tbh. If its the full TOTY tomorrow then these are going to be in packs until Monday. Absolute carnage.

    Full TOTY is Wednesday according to Juventus


    Huh? How did you reach that conclusion?
    All the tweet says is - available from 7pm on friday?
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 10
    why does EA make TOTY so short ? With all the licensing costs , couldn't they stretch out the profits by making the cards available for 10 days ?

    Anyone know how much EA takes in from sales ? 60% ?

  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    Balance & agility (especially balance) don’t think Varanes agility will make him feel that special compared to Maldini who will have that icon magic aswell as higher balance

  • IamFrench
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    These defenders are gonna be crazy cheap

    Yes please. I may just get Ramos and Varane to replace Blanc and Maldini.

    I'm tempted by Van Dijk tbh. If its the full TOTY tomorrow then these are going to be in packs until Monday. Absolute carnage.

    Full TOTY is Wednesday according to Juventus


    Huh? How did you reach that conclusion?
    All the tweet says is - available from 7pm on friday?

    Yes ?
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class
    IamFrench wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    These defenders are gonna be crazy cheap

    Yes please. I may just get Ramos and Varane to replace Blanc and Maldini.

    I'm tempted by Van Dijk tbh. If its the full TOTY tomorrow then these are going to be in packs until Monday. Absolute carnage.

    Full TOTY is Wednesday according to Juventus


    Huh? How did you reach that conclusion?
    All the tweet says is - available from 7pm on friday?

    Yes ?

    You said Wednesday
  • Dutch007
    2677 posts Fans' Favourite
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    These defenders are gonna be crazy cheap

    Yes please. I may just get Ramos and Varane to replace Blanc and Maldini.

    I'm tempted by Van Dijk tbh. If its the full TOTY tomorrow then these are going to be in packs until Monday. Absolute carnage.

    Full TOTY is Wednesday according to Juventus


    Huh? How did you reach that conclusion?
    All the tweet says is - available from 7pm on friday?

    I think his Google translate was🙃
  • IamFrench
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    54aa546d86b5818ddf333cd43f5153b0.png
    For me it means that all TOTY will be available Friday
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    What will EA do on Today ?
  • Dutch007
    2677 posts Fans' Favourite
    IamFrench wrote: »
    54aa546d86b5818ddf333cd43f5153b0.png
    For me it means that all TOTY will be available Friday

    Aha it works again😉
  • Campino
    27128 posts Player of the Year
    Very enthusiastic about the defenders prices, lost a little trying VVD yesterday but not enough to worry about in the context of the drop were seeing

    1.5-1.6 seems achievable
  • JUMEZ
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Campino wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic about the defenders prices, lost a little trying VVD yesterday but not enough to worry about in the context of the drop were seeing

    1.5-1.6 seems achievable

    How's VVD? If he drops to 1.5-1.6 I'm considering buying him and trying him as as CDM with engine.
  • Campino
    27128 posts Player of the Year
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic about the defenders prices, lost a little trying VVD yesterday but not enough to worry about in the context of the drop were seeing

    1.5-1.6 seems achievable

    How's VVD? If he drops to 1.5-1.6 I'm considering buying him and trying him as as CDM with engine.

    Monsterous, I lost 100k just trying him but he’s now dropped 300k on what I bought him for and I’ve just made my coins back through the WL so not worried. Just need a trigger price
  • JUMEZ
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Campino wrote: »
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic about the defenders prices, lost a little trying VVD yesterday but not enough to worry about in the context of the drop were seeing

    1.5-1.6 seems achievable

    How's VVD? If he drops to 1.5-1.6 I'm considering buying him and trying him as as CDM with engine.

    Monsterous, I lost 100k just trying him but he’s now dropped 300k on what I bought him for and I’ve just made my coins back through the WL so not worried. Just need a trigger price

    Yeah he looks pretty crazy, at least you were able to break even after rewards.
    Do you reckon he'd be any good as a CDM/CCM in a 4-3-1-2?
  • jpsblue
    3942 posts National Call-Up
    really wanna get marcelo again. i got toty marcelo when he came out in fifa 18 and loved him. got so many assists cause i attack with my fullbacks

    gonna get him after i finish off the best SBC i think, even though i have 90 red salah playing in the position he will be playing in :D

    would love kante but wont be able to afford him unfortunatley (got 89 red pogba as a CDM next to ballack)
  • Campino
    27128 posts Player of the Year
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic about the defenders prices, lost a little trying VVD yesterday but not enough to worry about in the context of the drop were seeing

    1.5-1.6 seems achievable

    How's VVD? If he drops to 1.5-1.6 I'm considering buying him and trying him as as CDM with engine.

    Monsterous, I lost 100k just trying him but he’s now dropped 300k on what I bought him for and I’ve just made my coins back through the WL so not worried. Just need a trigger price

    Yeah he looks pretty crazy, at least you were able to break even after rewards.
    Do you reckon he'd be any good as a CDM/CCM in a 4-3-1-2?

    I would say so, he just looks incredibly imposing in game much like Socrates
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic about the defenders prices, lost a little trying VVD yesterday but not enough to worry about in the context of the drop were seeing

    1.5-1.6 seems achievable

    How's VVD? If he drops to 1.5-1.6 I'm considering buying him and trying him as as CDM with engine.

    Monsterous, I lost 100k just trying him but he’s now dropped 300k on what I bought him for and I’ve just made my coins back through the WL so not worried. Just need a trigger price

    Yeah he looks pretty crazy, at least you were able to break even after rewards.
    Do you reckon he'd be any good as a CDM/CCM in a 4-3-1-2?

    I would say so, he just looks incredibly imposing in game much like Socrates

    Would vvd’s agility and balance let him down for cdm postion?
  • Campino
    27128 posts Player of the Year
    Mc wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    JUMEZ wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Very enthusiastic about the defenders prices, lost a little trying VVD yesterday but not enough to worry about in the context of the drop were seeing

    1.5-1.6 seems achievable

    How's VVD? If he drops to 1.5-1.6 I'm considering buying him and trying him as as CDM with engine.

    Monsterous, I lost 100k just trying him but he’s now dropped 300k on what I bought him for and I’ve just made my coins back through the WL so not worried. Just need a trigger price

    Yeah he looks pretty crazy, at least you were able to break even after rewards.
    Do you reckon he'd be any good as a CDM/CCM in a 4-3-1-2?

    I would say so, he just looks incredibly imposing in game much like Socrates

    Would vvd’s agility and balance let him down for cdm postion?

    Nah, unless your nepenthez, but a sniper Chem style could fix it
  • Campino
    27128 posts Player of the Year
    25jfp05.png

    He will probably hit 1.5 but this was my target price
Sign In or Register to comment.