Martinez objective

BeardedBerk
1797 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone still yet to do this want to try and attempt it?

Comments

• jajce111
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite

When you get match up with your friend you have to wait for at least 1h to be matched up again. It doesnt work and it takes way to much time, just build mls team and play, you play against d5 ,6 players anyways and it is not hard to win.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    jajce111 wrote: »

When you get match up with your friend you have to wait for at least 1h to be matched up again. It doesnt work and it takes way to much time, just build mls team and play, you play against d5 ,6 players anyways and it is not hard to win.

That's a bit grim.
    Shall grind it out then
  • jajce111

That's a bit grim.
    Shall grind it out then

Maybe wait time is less or more im not sure about that, but i could not get matched up with my m8 for the 2nd time, we barely got matched up 1st time lel.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018

That's a bit grim.
    Shall grind it out then

Maybe wait time is less or more im not sure about that, but i could not get matched up with my m8 for the 2nd time, we barely got matched up 1st time lel.

Haha typical ea.
    Do you just have to start with 11 mls then can bring subs on?
    Example: guy I just played started with 11 mls then brought on Werner, gomez and someone else
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nevermind, some melt just brought on Messi, Ronaldo and prime ballack
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Just leave and don't give him satisfaction to get that objective super easy.
  • jajce111
    maksi wrote: »

Completing objective is super easy too.
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    maksi wrote: »

I beat him in the end and did it in 7 games (one game disconnected)