The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Invest in 83’s?

Theprogamerjay
357 posts Sunday League Hero
Some are saying there will be a TOTW SBC. How likely is this, quit last year before futmas, so don’t know what they did then.

Comments

• JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    I’ve already stockpiled about 4500 of ‘m..
    Totw sbc was released last year for just one day, directly after futmas. This year futmas ends earlier so I have no idea what EA have planned, but I’m certainly hoping they’re dropping a tradeable totw sbc, otherwise I’m screwed with my investments.
    Prices for 83 were at their lowest a few days ago, they’re still very decent now, but if the sbc doesn’t drop I can see them go down to 1k again, which will result in a loss..
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, i have 400k, if the totw sbc drops i would easily double that, if not i’ll lose like 100k @JorisDB
  • hiya
    1524 posts Play-Off Hero
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Totw sbc was released last year for just one day, directly after futmas. This year futmas ends earlier so I have no idea what EA have planned, but I’m certainly hoping they’re dropping a tradeable totw sbc, otherwise I’m screwed with my investments.
    Prices for 83 were at their lowest a few days ago, they’re still very decent now, but if the sbc doesn’t drop I can see them go down to 1k again, which will result in a loss..

you've got 4500 83s?

must have taken a while to get them.
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    I dunno what you guys are on about. @Lambo91 didn't predict any TOTW SBCs.
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    hiya wrote: »

you've got 4500 83s?

Yeah, I do... and yeah, it sure did 😅.
    Spend about 3 days buying, with the occasional transfer ban etc it took quite a while.
    Selling will be even more annoying I think, but once they’re all sold I’m looking at a 5m profit (if 83s go for around 2.5 to 3k), so that’s worth it in my opinion.
  • SavelPT
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    hiya wrote: »

you've got 4500 83s?

Yeah, I do... and yeah, it sure did 😅.
    Spend about 3 days buying, with the occasional transfer ban etc it took quite a while.
    Selling will be even more annoying I think, but once they’re all sold I’m looking at a 5m profit (if 83s go for around 2.5 to 3k), so that’s worth it in my opinion.

I made 500k that way in black Friday with Manu Trigueros and I'm dead, takes so many time.