Relegated in Rivals - how will rewards work?

Absting159
6697 posts Moderator
I've had about my worst day of FIFA ever. Worse than WL. I had 1500 points and was looking at promotion into Div 4. I lost 400+ points today and just got relegated to Div 6.

How will I be rewarded? Will I still get Div 05 rewards? And when I get promoted again, when would it have to be before so that I get Div 5 rewards next week?

Comments

• BcfcDale88
    3642 posts National Call-Up
    Whatever division you started in you’ll get that rewards then you’ll get division 6 rewards next week.
  • CarpeDiem
    1572 posts Play-Off Hero
    You get the rewards of the division you start the week in, you'll get D5 this week and to get it next week need to get back there before rivals closes tonight (4hrs 38) from now.
  • Absting159
    6697 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Then I'm gonna bust out some more and get back to 5. 6's rewards are terrible - not even worth playing.
    Hopefully I can figure out what is going wrong. Literally - I bought Pogba and have been terrible since. I feel like Mourinho :disappointed:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10185 posts Has That Special Something
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Then I'm gonna bust out some more and get back to 5. 6's rewards are terrible - not even worth playing.
    Hopefully I can figure out what is going wrong. Literally - I bought Pogba and have been terrible since. I feel like Mourinho :disappointed:

To truly be Mourinho, you need to win a game well, then come on the forums and publicly humiliate your players even though you won!
  • EekAlaska
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absting159 wrote: »

To truly be Mourinho, you need to win a game well, then come on the forums and publicly humiliate your players even though you won!

He kinda did, threw Pogba right under the bus