Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Seasons gets no respect???

tarheels_forever
424 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2018
i saw in the Pitch Notes for update 1.07 that several online modes were getting better player responsiveness during online play, relying more on your own internet connection instead of your opponent's internet connection. however, Seasons was not one of the modes listed as getting these improvements. (only COOP Seasons). is this because Seasons already has them (which i doubt), or because Seasons just doesnt get any respect from the Devs anymore? at any rate i will never play FUT like i play Online Seasons. i love playing with real teams with real rosters. if Fifa ever completely does away with Online Seasons (which i fear they may since all the Devs seem to care about is FUT), i will no longer play Fifa at all. if EA does this they will lose a whole lot of players, including me.

Comments

• Me too!
  • blue166
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @EA_andy

What is the deal with this and the latest patch? What about singles seasons?
  • UoD
    390 posts Sunday League Hero
    Seasons is P2P.

The modes listed are most likely on deidicated servers.
  • TWG
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Why can’t EA select people in a higher division to beat you but will choose to frustrate you with wrong directions of your passes every single tackle you make will jump back to the opponent and when you won’t quit then your network gets bad now you try to intercept and it breaks so your tackles are late and every opponents pass gets by you
    If your opponent plays better it’s easy to accept defeat but it’s had to lose to glitches
    Please be fair and fix seasons because some of us don’t have time to play your FUT and we cannot play ProClubs every time
  • tarheels_forever
    TWG wrote: »
    Why can’t EA select people in a higher division to beat you but will choose to frustrate you with wrong directions of your passes every single tackle you make will jump back to the opponent and when you won’t quit then your network gets bad now you try to intercept and it breaks so your tackles are late and every opponents pass gets by you
    If your opponent plays better it’s easy to accept defeat but it’s had to lose to glitches
    Please be fair and fix seasons because some of us don’t have time to play your FUT and we cannot play ProClubs every time

imo FUT sucks. just my opinion. i much prefer playing with real world club rosters.
  • blue166
    TWG wrote: »

imo FUT sucks. just my opinion. i much prefer playing with real world club rosters.

Exactly the same here 👍
  • UoD wrote: »
    Seasons is P2P.

Can you explain how you think seasons is P2P? It’s literally the only mode other than manager that doesn’t involve any form of payment
  • Rebound19
    87 posts Park Captain
    UoD wrote: »
    Seasons is P2P.

Can you explain how you think seasons is P2P? It’s literally the only mode other than manager that doesn’t involve any form of payment

You’re mixing up P2W (Pay-2-Win) with P2P (Peer-2-Peer). He’s talking about the connection/servers.
  • Empyrium7
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 8
    I usually play seasons because I feel its more balanced. this is my first year playing FUT and it looks like it will be my last.
  • blue166
    Seasons with Stock teams to me is a much better concept of football.

Of course each to their own but yeah I prefer stock teams and the gameplay that comes with it.

RANT ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.
    Noticed how EA bottled it with friendly matches against other humans online a few years back as it used to allow teams to be edited. It would have been nice to have left it in but not allowing people to edit the teams. I know they wanted to protect FUT but that was the cheap way out.
  • tarheels_forever
    edited January 10
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    I usually play seasons because I feel its more balanced. this is my first year playing FUT and it looks like it will be my last.

i love the passion and feel of playing in a rivalry game. with a mixed up group of players you dont get that feeling in FUT. i honestly fail to see why its so popular. to each their own i guess.
  • JediMastaWyn
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 11
    Seasons feels like the purest way of playing this game.

I only wish that you had to actually play a season 10 games with a set team and injuries, form would carry over!

Even create mini leagues for players to join