MVB

How is this guy so cheap?!? Bought him earlier with hesitation but wow!! He's incredible!! Actually prefer him to CR7 and he's scoring more! Just got promoted to division 4 so was expecting it to be tough, but he's put away 16 goals in 6 games!! If anyone is thinking about trying him do yourself a favour and grab him now!

Comments

• alanbarb
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With version? And wich is your formation? I play with 433 4 with if mandzukic upfront and i was Saving for cr7...i ve 1.6 million coins now but i want to change my striker...do you cross a lot?
  • alanbarb wrote: »
    With version? And wich is your formation? I play with 433 4 with if mandzukic upfront and i was Saving for cr7...i ve 1.6 million coins now but i want to change my striker...do you cross a lot?

Prime for the massive pogo jumping I play 4-2-2-2 but I use the wing backs and cams as wide crossers. He is insane in the air, sounds like you play similar to me mate you won't regret getting him. I had CR7 and don't get me wrong he's a beast but bastan just finishes EVERYTHING. My new tactic is cross or pass to mvb and let me shoot 😂
  • Grub
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whose mvb
  • DougInskip
    6287 posts League Winner
    Grub wrote: »
    Whose mvb

You what?!
  • Reus
    22440 posts Club Captain
    Whose mvb

Ruud van nistelrooy
  • AjaxLegends
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Whose mvb

Michael van Berwen.

• Grub wrote: »
    Whose mvb

😂 Marco van basten mate he's probably the greatest finisher the game as ever seen.
  • Grub
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Whose mvb

😂 Marco van basten mate he's probably the greatest finisher the game as ever seen.

Lol sorry so maybe i should buy him
  • Grub wrote: »
    Whose mvb

Lol sorry so maybe i should buy him

Only downside is that he only has 3* skills, but you don't need to skill with him, just volley or head 😁