The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Is it me or did everything go to 500 speed ?

JuliantbX
2778 posts Fans' Favourite
All of a sudden everything plays 500% faster than normal in rivals. It's all just through balls hoping for some 90+ striker to catch it?

This is after 3 games. Not sure if it's a coincidence, just wondering if you guys have the same.

Comments

• Paciga45
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Only played a few games but it felt exactly like this
  • JuliantbX
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Only played a few games but it felt exactly like this

thought so. Not enjoying this at all
  • BiigDee
    4679 posts Big Money Move
    Wow. My games feel the total opposite. So slow and sticky. My players are missing tackle after tackle and the ball struggles to reach on a pass.
  • JuliantbX
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Wow. My games feel the total opposite. So slow and sticky. My players are missing tackle after tackle and the ball struggles to reach on a pass.

Where do you live?
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Feels great here. I'm in Ireland on Virgin media
  • BiigDee
    4679 posts Big Money Move
    JuliantbX wrote: »

Where do you live?

Wales mate
  • JuliantbX

But does it feel the same as before? Hoping it doesn't have anything to do with the patch, that it's just because I connect with people close
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    JuliantbX wrote: »

But does it feel the same as before? Hoping it doesn't have anything to do with the patch, that it's just because I connect with people close

Exact same as before the dodgy patch
  • JuliantbX
    Hm weird. Hopefully it’ll Be better tomorrow
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    played a few rivals games and players move so fast, exactly as the OP says
    hope its fixed for WL
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Feels great here. I'm on Virgin media

• vibemix881
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite
    Feels really fast for me as well. Still much much better than the delay fest I had before the patch
  • Colvan813
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    felt like warp speed / high pressure on roids , not a fan at all
  • GeTRiGhT
    10268 posts Has That Special Something

This for me

My games have felt smooth all year long until now
  • JuliantbX
    Meh we’ll see. Lets all pack Messi red tomorrow & then hopefully the ‘normal’ Gameplay
  • McDaddy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    I went from consistent gameplay, speed wise, to slow motion every game.

What is this patch meant to do?
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Super fast for me
  • Absting159
    7472 posts Moderator
    I obviously haven't adapted to whatever this change was. I've lost 400+ skill points and demoted to Div 6 :(. I seriously thought I was finally moving up to Div 4, I was at like 1530 this morning.
  • Sercs
    18832 posts World Class
    V fast for me in couple I played. Dribbling and passing both with more zip on, more space for error in defense, through balls seen effective
  • Everything felt so fast for me as well. Its smooth, but too fast. Felt like first touch passes were the only option to escape from high pressure as they were closing in so fast.
  • Snadeau
    1249 posts Professional
    Honestly kind of like it
  • KingBarca
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    So many people that have never played in "Good Gameplay" before and now suddenly are shocked

Guys,this is Fifa 19 when nothing is holding it back and when its super quick and responsive.
    This is the "Good Gameplay" aka the best Version of the game - It was always like that but your game got held back.

The Patch removed the compensation that made the game delayed and everything to match your game to the person that has a worse connection.
    If you live fairly close to a server and have a good connection you now get the best Fifa and a person with bad connection won't impact you anymore.
    Your game will stay fluid as long as the Servers don't poop in the bed itself.

Most people on here have probably heard about the Youtuber/Streamer Inception talking about "Good" vs "Bad" Gameplay for years now.
    There are like 3-4 different Gameplays in this game depending on how much the game compensated to make both players have an equal experience usually resulting it giving you delay and so on.

This if you have the right requirements(distance to server+connection) is now gone because you will mainly experience the good,fluid and responsive gameplay.

Yes it may feel like a complete different and new game but this is because you never got to play Fifa 19 until now.

Obviously if you don't have these requirements you now won't get compensated and helped anymore by the game and your game stays ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like its meant to be.
    The compensation helped you guys bring the other person down and make your experience better but thats no more currently the case.
    Sorry guys but its better that way =)