Input delay is WORSE with this new patch

Comments

• Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol there's gonna be loads of these posts popping up now from people with awful Internet.

It's not really the game mate, it's you. They took away the lag compensation so now if you've got crap Internet you're screwed.

New patch is great for me.. finally no delay!!! It’s crazy to now know that EA has been manipulating the gameplay all along!
  • Renamed123456
    3923 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't had too many problems since the patch. Played maybe 6 games.

I know that's not a lot but I'm sure I would have experienced some painful lag usually.

My results seem a bit better. In a sense.
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s finally good in Vancouver Canada for me 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Empyrium7
    2758 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some games felt fine and aome games felt sluggish and slow
  • MarioCM
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Feels great for me.
  • KingBarca
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Lol there's gonna be loads of these posts popping up now from people with awful Internet.

It's not really the game mate, it's you. They took away the lag compensation so now if you've got crap Internet you're screwed.

utgGNgbVQQCvhnU-nLGU1Q.jpeg

Rha1NYTgR1yAT8mbHefT8Q.jpeg

I just had to stop playing because of lag.

Images???

Check again, according to some people the lag i experience sometimes is because my internet is crap :D

Its crap though

Tell me to what server you connect and how far the distance is.

Is EA at fault for not having enough Servers around so some people don't have connect over half the world?Yes

But i don't give a damn.

If a guy from Africa connects to my German Server the Game until now compensated it and made MY game worse to give him a chance and making us equal.
    Now the game doesn't do that anymore - The compensation is gone.

You are too far away from the server = you will have a **** connection and the other player won't get impacted anymore if he has a better connection to the server which also can include DISTANCE.

Simple as that.

How hard is it for you clowns to understand that?
    The Game until before the Patch actually favored the clowns connecting from all over the place to Servers 5000km away.

The 17 Games i played today were the actual first games in such a majority in a row that you could call the "super fast gameplay".
    I don't get impacted anymore by playing against people from god who knows where.
    Finally the game is fluid - The game is still garbage through the FinesseShots etc but at least its fluid and responsive.

joehuk wrote: »
    For me it’s now 10x worse than before.
    Absolutely responseless!

And no. My internet is fine before you suggest that.

2hojz8z.jpg

nah your internet is bad. 100% going to have delay on FIFA :joy: /sarcasm off.

those saying it's our internet get your head out of EA's Back end.

Or you simply understand how things work little kid.

Read my post above.
    As long as he doesn't tell us to which Server he connects he can post pictures of his internetspeed as much as he wants.

I enjoy my super fast responsive game i got now thanks to the Patch because i don't get held back anymore =)
    Compensation is gone and the people not living close to a server get shafted.
    Im happy - Deal with your **** connection like we had to because of you guys for years now =)
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    KingBarca wrote: »

Images???

Check again, according to some people the lag i experience sometimes is because my internet is crap :D

Its crap though

Is EA at fault for not having enough Servers around so some people don't have connect over half the world?Yes

But i don't give a damn.

If a guy from Africa connects to my German Server the Game until now compensated it and made MY game worse to give him a chance and making us equal.

You are too far away from the server = you will have a **** connection and the other player won't get impacted anymore if he has a better connection to the server which also can include DISTANCE.

Simple as that.

The Game until before the Patch actually favored the clowns connecting from all over the place to Servers 5000km away.

The 17 Games i played today were the actual first games in such a majority in a row that you could call the "super fast gameplay".
    I don't get impacted anymore by playing against people from god who knows where.
    Finally the game is fluid - The game is still garbage through the FinesseShots etc but at least its fluid and responsive.

Absolutely responseless!

2hojz8z.jpg

Read my post above.
    As long as he doesn't tell us to which Server he connects he can post pictures of his internetspeed as much as he wants.

I enjoy my super fast responsive game i got now thanks to the Patch because i don't get held back anymore =)
    Im happy - Deal with your **** connection like we had to because of you guys for years now =)

Good for you that the patch helped you mate but stop calling people clowns and little kids, it just makes you look like one.
  • Aqeel87
    2398 posts Fans' Favourite
    KingBarca wrote: »

Images???

Its crap though

But i don't give a damn.

Simple as that.

Absolutely responseless!

2hojz8z.jpg

Read my post above.

Good for you that the patch helped you mate but stop calling people clowns and little kids, it just makes you look like one.

Agree
  • Mdewc
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In Hungary the game play is very poor.

So many delay and ai controlled teams...

It is a big big pain.

We are very sad. 😞😞😞
  • delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    does anyone feels that even at Squad battles its kinda sluggish?
  • SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Stop lying to yourselves everyone.

I have 2.5mbps connection at my house and some games have felt very fluid, some sluggish, like ever.

If the new update rewarded the person with the better connection 99.9% of my games would be unplayable now. It feels no different to me.
  • Blytz
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ping is one thing but jitter is the pain that causes most of the issues people experience. It’s why I don’t use my Virgin connection, the jitter is horrendous on the superhub 3 compare to my BT fibre connection.

Speed is largely irrelevant as the game isn’t sending/receiving large packets of data.
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect

I have 2.5mbps connection at my house and some games have felt very fluid, some sluggish, like ever.

If the new update rewarded the person with the better connection 99.9% of my games would be unplayable now. It feels no different to me.

Exactly.That's not conection and not EA servers what causes that what you all call a lag/delay.It's coded in the game for a purpose.
  • SuperKMx
    474 posts Sunday League Hero

The new update doesn't "reward" anyone. The changes are designed to stop someone with massive amounts of lag or terrible ping rates from causing similar issues for a player who otherwise wouldn't have that problem.

You wouldn't necessarily have any issues on a 2.5mbps connection, which - as long as it has a steady ping and half-decent upload rate - is more than serviceable for most online games.