FUTMAS SBC BRUMA, KHEDIRA AND LACAZETTE OUT NOW!!!

Comments

• greif44
    3528 posts National Call-Up
    Thought to do Khedira, but +46 in-game stats vs his normal card is not even funny
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    So far I have a:
    Do it
    Sleep on it
    Buy him instead
    Don’t do it

Note to self: if you want to make up your mind, don’t ask the forums.

The fact you already have the squad built ready to get rid of tells me you've probably already convinced yourself to do it

That was just blind hype because its an Arsenal player. I have settled down now. I’m trying to think of players that might come that I would prefer over Laca.

He's not worth it mate. You can buy the IF for a bit more and sell if you want. I'm a gooner and he's not worth it.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6215 posts Big Money Move
    Khedira is actually decent value. He is useable unlike iniesta. So you get an 87 rated card which idk is worth say 25k as sbc fodder. So really he is 20k to play with for a while.
  • mark1089
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    regia5bg wrote: »
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Laca IF on Physical, passing and shooting is better then the FUTMas version...

So he’s going to cost more or less the same as IF butbyye IF is a better overall card.

30k difference, FutMas is less expensive (and +2 on speed), but of course the IF is tradable so I would never do the FutMas one.

As I still have to do a FutMas SBC, I'll probably do Khedira, so that tomorrow evening I'll grab hunter & shadow chemistry before objectives will expire.

Not my favourite one, of course, but anyway he'd be easy to link with other players if needed, and it's high rated so can be used on SBC too.

There's a loan futmas card in the daily objectives
  • Ishibum
    14390 posts Has That Special Something
    So far I have a:
    Do it
    Sleep on it
    Buy him instead
    Don’t do it

Note to self: if you want to make up your mind, don’t ask the forums.

Don't do it until you sleep on it and get your WL rewards. Then buy what you need to replace the SBC cards you're prepared to throw in
  • No from me.

• maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tempted to do laca, few untreadables in my pocket. Cost would be 120k. Any opinions? I noticed that cl jesus is almost identical but what to do?
  • BSDShoes
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    I went ahead and did Khedira, bah I regret it, I just played a half dozen games with him and he feels and plays exactly like his gold card.
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Why couldn't they just choose Kolasinac over Lacazette

• I SiR MartY I
    5839 posts Big Money Move
    Eroberto wrote: »
    f427408bfcaa685715fb898d19b17cb2.png

Futmas card is more expensive :|

Futmas card costs $180k, IF card costs $220k. I didn’t know that $180k is more than $220k.

40k less for a worse card that can't be traded.

Aye pal, bargain.

How is it a worse card? Plus 2 pace makes up for the minus 1 on shooting and passing and I guarantee you everyone would rather have plus 2 pace If it meant losing 1 point in shooting

70 pace players can match 90 pace players stride for stride, a 2 pace difference is nothing compared to less stats in other areas.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    edited December 2018

Futmas card costs $180k, IF card costs $220k. I didn’t know that $180k is more than $220k.

Aye pal, bargain.

How is it a worse card? Plus 2 pace makes up for the minus 1 on shooting and passing and I guarantee you everyone would rather have plus 2 pace If it meant losing 1 point in shooting

70 pace players can match 90 pace players stride for stride, a 2 pace difference is nothing compared to less stats in other areas.

This is so true 😂
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move

3 minutes of optimism I saw in This thread ahahahahba.
    Poor Georgie....
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    I went ahead and did Khedira, bah I regret it, I just played a half dozen games with him and he feels and plays exactly like his gold card.

Please I beg you man, stop. Doing those stupid SBC. They are just to scam You man.
    Please people stop!!!
    I just want to save at least one FUTsoul...
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    I regret not doing Torreira now. Figured I'd wait until something better came along but everything has been so expensive.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    We need more EPL LW!!!
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cornushon wrote: »

Please I beg you man, stop. Doing those stupid SBC. They are just to scam You man.
    Please people stop!!!

What kind of church are you in? Can i join to get my soul safed?
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    How's khedira
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Cornushon wrote: »

Please people stop!!!

Lol its just a game bro. I like these cards. Probably only for a month but then there'll be new ones I'll like ;)
  • Jonboyparker
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Well... they look ok this time but shame about the price.

Laca might be worth 180k To be honest but not untradable. There’s better options that are tradable including his IF for around the same price
  • BSDShoes
    3137 posts National Call-Up
    If Nainggolan ends up in futmas, well I know where my futmas Khedira is going.
  • EisenErmin
    9029 posts League Winner

Laca might be worth 180k To be honest but not untradable. There’s better options that are tradable including his IF for around the same price

Aguero is in the same price range too and surely the better player
  • Eroberto
    1511 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018

Aye pal, bargain.

If 70 and 90 pace were the same then everyone would sell cr7 and buy Kane. How many people are doing that?
  • Jonboyparker
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Aguero is in the same price range too and surely the better player

Exactly. Aguero is great.
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    What is even better is FutSwap Antonio has a significant amount more stats than this 86 Lacazette. Rediculous