FUTMAS SBC BRUMA, KHEDIRA AND LACAZETTE OUT NOW!!!

Comments

• Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Laca so pointless, could have been Koscielny or Bellerin
  • Ihto
    59 posts Park Captain
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Can’t wait to hear everyone’s complaint about today’s cards. These are 3 very accurately and fairly priced sbc’s but I guarantee you that there will be a bunch of people complaining cause lacazette isn’t free.

THIS!! a lot moaning about futmas cards being way expensive than the UCL card or inform with minimal upgrades to stats. And suggesting to get the ucl or IF.
    Now that Futmas Lacazette is cheaper than the inform with minimal downgrades, will you do the untradeable??
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3598 posts National Call-Up
    Just noticed the perfect link between IF Duncan and FB Boateng!
  • Ihto
    59 posts Park Captain
    I was tempted to do khedira then i seen he only has +2 on each stat I'm gonna save my players and buy the 85 lol

What do you expect, a tots upgrades?
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    Is this event sponsored by Red Bull?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

50k for 3 players in there, the rest are untradables I don’t use. Pls guys I am an Arsenal fan too, I will only do it if you guys say its cool. 😪
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

50k for 3 players in there, the rest are untradables I don’t use. Pls guys I am an Arsenal fan too, I will only do it if you guys say its cool. 😪

Do it mate
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

Sleep on it

Maybe take untradeable rewards tomorrow in DR and see if you get any high rated players ?? If you don't you weren't meant to do it.
  • Headshrinker363
    5818 posts Big Money Move
    One less Lucas to worry about😂. Jokes. I still use him!
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

You have 2.6m coins yet you want to trade in an 86 and an 87 you can never get again. Surely you can just go spend some coins?
  • Safehands84
    4047 posts National Call-Up
    Would have done Khedira but stamina not good enough
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Laca makes no sense to me....IF is a better and cheaper card. It might be worthy only if you have a lot of untradables...

This! Did him for around 70k
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

Not cool.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    So far I have a:
    Do it
    Sleep on it
    Buy him instead
    Don’t do it

Note to self: if you want to make up your mind, don’t ask the forums.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

Noooo, don't kill Lucas :(
  • Retro1989
    5117 posts Big Money Move
    Did Bruma, looks decent with Deadeye on him. Not that players get the kind of boost chem styles say they give.
    3d23dc9df9918455f19fe457a36fd7ca.png
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    Wait are people seriously doing laca when has an if with the same rating?
  • Idek
    15517 posts World Class
    edited December 2018
    So far I have a:
    Do it
    Sleep on it
    Buy him instead
    Don’t do it

The fact you already have the squad built ready to get rid of tells me you've probably already convinced yourself to do it
  • BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    So far I have a:
    Do it
    Sleep on it
    Buy him instead
    Don’t do it

The fact you already have the squad built ready to get rid of tells me you've probably already convinced yourself to do it

This is deep :lol:
  • Eroberto
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    f427408bfcaa685715fb898d19b17cb2.png

Futmas card is more expensive :|

Futmas card costs $180k, IF card costs $220k. I didn’t know that $180k is more than $220k.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Idek wrote: »
    So far I have a:
    Do it
    Sleep on it
    Buy him instead
    Don’t do it

That was just blind hype because its an Arsenal player. I have settled down now. I’m trying to think of players that might come that I would prefer over Laca.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5839 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

Futmas card costs $180k, IF card costs $220k. I didn’t know that $180k is more than $220k.

40k less for a worse card that can't be traded.

Aye pal, bargain.

edit: it was more expensive when it first came out, at least on FUTBIN, it said 250k then 220k for a while.
  • Idek
    15517 posts World Class
    I told myself Akanji and Saracchi weren't worth it, guess who my lb and lcb are now

You probably have more self control than me but I'm expecting you to have futmas Laca by tomorrow :D
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    So far I have a:
    Do it
    Sleep on it
    Buy him instead
    Don’t do it

Do it but not like that.

I've got an arsenal first owner only team so I'm doing him.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    That Khedira looks good but I'm stacked with CDM's

SMS
    Fabinho
    Torreira
    Lerma
  • Eroberto
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero

40k less for a worse card that can't be traded.

Aye pal, bargain.

How is it a worse card? Plus 2 pace makes up for the minus 1 on shooting and passing and I guarantee you everyone would rather have plus 2 pace If it meant losing 1 point in shooting
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

Bye Skrinriar.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1319 posts Play-Off Hero
    I mean Laca is one where its worth dumping in your untradables no?

Nope
  • Idek
    15517 posts World Class
    ks6zr9ziqmty4.png

Bye Skrinriar.

Can do the league sbc's again at least
  • Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Laca IF on Physical, passing and shooting is better then the FUTMas version...

So he’s going to cost more or less the same as IF butbyye IF is a better overall card.

30k difference, FutMas is less expensive (and +2 on speed), but of course the IF is tradable so I would never do the FutMas one.

As I still have to do a FutMas SBC, I'll probably do Khedira, so that tomorrow evening I'll grab hunter & shadow chemistry before objectives will expire.

Not my favourite one, of course, but anyway he'd be easy to link with other players if needed, and it's high rated so can be used on SBC too.