Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

EA trolled us with the new patch againXD

ucan
596 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2018
still unresponsive laggy gameplay it is even worse
EA keep deceiving their customers
most biggest fraud Company in Human History
everytime they said they will fix somethin than they bring the patch out and it is even worse than before
Post edited by ucan on

Comments

• Modi421
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haahah i just finished my first game, it was slow and unresponsive. They made it worse w t f lol I couldn’t hold my laugh while played they really failed this time
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    i dont even care about input delay fix manual defending fix kickoff boost fix the ball going through players fix the ping pong goals bouncing back to player cause the keeper dosnt know how to catch a ball bun the servers i could care less about slow gameplay
  • 6thHokage
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i dont even care about input delay fix manual defending fix kickoff boost fix the ball going through players fix the ping pong goals bouncing back to player cause the keeper dosnt know how to catch a ball bun the servers i could care less about slow gameplay
    Do u know how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it will be to manually defend with the delay? If both people have delay the score will be 10-10😂 I hope for manual too like in fifa 12-16 but this delay needs to be fixed
  • joehuk
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    ucan wrote: »
    still unresponsive laggy gameplay it is even worse
    EA keep deceiving their customers
    most biggest fraud Company in Human History
    everytime they said they will fix somethin than they bring the patch out and it is even worse than before

its a case of "we patched the game so any other issues it's your internet"
  • ucan
    edited December 2018
    Modi421 wrote: »
    Haahah i just finished my first game, it was slow and unresponsive. They made it worse w t f lol I couldn’t hold my laugh while played they really failed this time

I laughed so hard ......they fixed the lag XD sure......
    this company is a joke XD
    I dont beleave a bit what they tell us, for me they are greedy criminal liars
    I hope they go down realy bad for this
    they had enough chances
    patch 1 still BS
    patch 2 still BS
    patch 3 still BS
    Patch 4 still BS
    Fifa 14 BS
    Fifa 15 BS
    Fifa 16 BS
    Fifa 17 BS
    Fifa 18 BS
    Fifa 19 BS
    and guess what comes at Fifa 20 ....right.... BS

Time to speak another language with them I dont tolerate this BS anymore
    shame on you EA but we all know that you dont know what shame is
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Where your from?
    Wireless user?
  • ucan
    edited December 2018
    Recoba wrote: »
    Where your from?
    Wireless user?

Germany
    Its not my internet mate trust me
    I've changed 3 times my location
    I have one of the best Internet here in Germany
    I did everything changed router, monitor, every other online game runs super smooth
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    The only thing after the patch I felt is the amount of players that leave once they are 1-0 up...i get -25 skillpoints like a loss. Great!
  • I went from 1800+ skill rating to 1525 and keep winning the relegation match to stay in div 4
  • ScorePlayer
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It might be totally just my imagination, but feels like the game seems more delayed with ”day setting/lightning” and smoother with ”night/evening setting/lightning”. In my Rival matches it’s usually sunny and they are more delayed than WL matches for me.