Patch

1st game, ai defending back and worse than ever, skill moves not effective at and and first time finesse shots are back... they literally are patching a collander

Comments

• JMUIRHEAD
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The defending is awful now
  • SuperRob
    1407 posts Professional
    You do know the batch was only to do with connection and nothing to do with gameplay
  • Robmu22
    1292 posts Professional
    It appears they brought ai defending back in the last patch, or at least increased it.
  • SuperRob wrote: »
    You do know the batch was only to do with connection and nothing to do with gameplay

Well that's done **** all, opponent feels seconds infront of me. I turn he's there

Ptb counter is the new meta and its soul destroying
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gameplay feels crisper for me but defending is impossible against the ping pong that it is now!
    Every game finishes 7-6, 6-6, 8-4
  • Gameplay feels crisper for me but defending is impossible against the ping pong that it is now!
    Every game finishes 7-6, 6-6, 8-4

im the opposite my opponents just sitting back it just finishes 1-0 from some rebound or aids goal
  • crackers07
    1023 posts Professional
    Had nothing but high scoring games been walking through defences and i aint the greatest player
  • JMUIRHEAD
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    10-3 isn't an uncommon occurance now
  • Modi421
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hahahaha what the crap EA you destroyed the game it feels so slow and sluggish, dribbling is worthless again... c man ea u were only supposed to fix the server issue !!
  • Greatest_Andy
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Modi421 wrote: »
    Hahahaha what the crap EA you destroyed the game it feels so slow and sluggish, dribbling is worthless again... c man ea u were only supposed to fix the server issue !!

They destroyed the dribbling when trying to fix the servers... lol