Stuck in same division...

Started playing the game a few weeks ago. I’m stuck in Div 6. Can’t move up, not moving down. I just got to 2000 pts to qualify for weekend league.

Wtf are skill points and how to I get more of them!! I certainly win more than I lose, but can’t get enough to move up. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Team and formation?
  • Porsgaard85
    998 posts Professional
    u need to win more. sadly but true.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3639 posts National Call-Up
    Im also stuck but in division 4. I will win 6 in a row when the gameplay is good but then start losing when its delay ridden. I went up to division 3 once but had 4 delayed games in a row and went straight back down. The only solution seems to only play at times when the gameplay is smooth. It shouldnt be like that, you should be able to play whenever you feel in the mood, not have a whole half a day of constantly unwinnable games.

To the OP, if delay/gameplay is consistently good for you then youll just have to play more and try and get better, as the mode matches you to players of a similar ability (supposedly).
  • Im also stuck but in division 4. I will win 6 in a row when the gameplay is good but then start losing when its delay ridden. I went up to division 3 once but had 4 delayed games in a row and went straight back down. The only solution seems to only play at times when the gameplay is smooth. It shouldnt be like that, you should be able to play whenever you feel in the mood, not have a whole half a day of constantly unwinnable games.

To the OP, if delay/gameplay is consistently good for you then youll just have to play more and try and get better, as the mode matches you to players of a similar ability (supposedly).

This is absolutely true and a good point. When the game is playing smooth, I go on great runs. It all depends on how the game feels that day.