The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Champions League Cards

realhokies
516 posts An Exciting Prospect
Why.

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    75629 posts Moderator
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Movember?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2018
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    What?

    They are fantastic additions, some players who never will get inform get that small boost.

    EDIT: I lied, they are amazing to trade with perhaps even better than icon flipping :joy:

    Please keep em EA.
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    They've rendered every +1 upgrade for any card useless.

    It's amazing they get the CL permissions and make the most exciting part of the game worse.

    If EA had a pile of gold, and all they had to do was physically hand you a single piece of gold. You would end up with a piping hot steamy dump in your hand.
  • Reus
    23228 posts Club Captain
    Shouldve all been otw cards and had a cl/el totw after each match day
  • hoban95
    51769 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Agreed.
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reus wrote: »
    Shouldve all been otw cards and had a cl/el totw after each match day

    I think all should have been RTTF. With no initial stat boosts at all.
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Movember?

    Eh.

    Any card that's put in the game with something to do with overall health, especially mens health which most men feel like they can't speak about is superb for me. Rubbish card upgrades, brilliant sentiment and I believe its the first time we had a Movember in FUT?

    CL cards however, absolutely diabolical.
  • Waldog94
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    They all should be untradeable add a different element to the game
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Agreed.

    I still don't get why they are bad, yes for the handful of players that get inform it might not be good but players like Walker etc get a boost and they most likely never will see inform.
  • WFCBagnall
    75629 posts Moderator
    Blarix wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Agreed.

    I still don't get why they are bad, yes for the handful of players that get inform it might not be good but players like Walker etc get a boost and they most likely never will see inform.

    They've made every high rated player who gets another special card pointless.

    For example, look at the Inform Fabinho that was released 42 mins ago and tell me how that is a relevant card.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Agreed.

    I still don't get why they are bad, yes for the handful of players that get inform it might not be good but players like Walker etc get a boost and they most likely never will see inform.

    They've made every high rated player who gets another special card pointless.

    For example, look at the Inform Fabinho that was released 42 mins ago and tell me how that is a relevant card.

    Doesn't mean the CL cards waste, it just means EA have been lazy once again, they should have upgraded anyone with if more than their CL card .

    The CL cards are great addition, EA's ratings are wack.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Movember?

    Eh.

    Any card that's put in the game with something to do with overall health, especially mens health which most men feel like they can't speak about is superb for me. Rubbish card upgrades, brilliant sentiment and I believe its the first time we had a Movember in FUT?

    CL cards however, absolutely diabolical.

    Agreed that it was a brilliant sentiment to get awareness, was just talking about the card itself in terms of upgrades!

    And yeah it was the first and only time, they didn’t bring it back last year iirc
  • maymanpele
    14423 posts Has That Special Something
    These UCL cards are great, especially when they did the upgrade packs. Trading in 6 rare discard golds for a better than normal chance at getting an upgraded top player.
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Movember?

    Eh.

    Any card that's put in the game with something to do with overall health, especially mens health which most men feel like they can't speak about is superb for me. Rubbish card upgrades, brilliant sentiment and I believe its the first time we had a Movember in FUT?

    CL cards however, absolutely diabolical.

    Agreed that it was a brilliant sentiment to get awareness, was just talking about the card itself in terms of upgrades!

    And yeah it was the first and only time, they didn’t bring it back last year iirc

    For such a brilliant promo on the face of it, the upgrades were abysmal. For something like that they should've totally gone all out.
  • Pauldejong6
    7353 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    Agreed.

    I still don't get why they are bad, yes for the handful of players that get inform it might not be good but players like Walker etc get a boost and they most likely never will see inform.

    They've made every high rated player who gets another special card pointless.

    For example, look at the Inform Fabinho that was released 42 mins ago and tell me how that is a relevant card.

    I wouldnt mind getting his red at all. If Fabinho or anybody with a CL card deserves a totw he should get one.
  • Idek
    12887 posts Has That Special Something
    maymanpele wrote: »
    These UCL cards are great, especially when they did the upgrade packs. Trading in 6 rare discard golds for a better than normal chance at getting an upgraded top player.

    Yeah this
  • LeonidasJB
    15031 posts World Class
    edited December 2018
    Blarix wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Worst addition of a card on any Fifa.

    What?

    They are fantastic additions, some players who never will get inform get that small boost.

    EDIT: I lied, they are amazing to trade with perhaps even better than icon flipping :joy:

    Please keep em EA.

    I like them. Add an extra special to the list.
    Been trading them as they increase leading up to Xmas.
    No more released until at least Feb, shed load of noobs about to join the Horde of players.
    These CL cards will increase as little Tommy, big Dave, smelly John and co start snapping them up to 'colour' up their squad a bit.
Sign In or Register to comment.