Anyone used prime van basten?

I'm tempted to grab him at 1.4mil, is he worth it? Also do you people play him in a single or two striker formation?

Comments

• JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Yup, amazing.
    Changed him for CR7, who is even better, but MvB is the ultimate target man who’s surprisingly agile as well. His shot is out of this world, he’s tall, great heading and lovely volleys as well.
    Scored well over 1.5 goals per game in div 2 with him.
  • JorisDB wrote: »
    Yup, amazing.
    Changed him for CR7, who is even better, but MvB is the ultimate target man who’s surprisingly agile as well. His shot is out of this world, he’s tall, great heading and lovely volleys as well.

Thanks for the review mate. I had CR7 but he cost all my coins so sold to get a more balanced team. Chasing for someone to play like him now and mvb looks the part on paper although obviously not as good. Does mvb win alot of headers? I play down the wings alot
  • JorisDB
    1383 posts Professional
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Yup, amazing.

Thanks for the review mate. I had CR7 but he cost all my coins so sold to get a more balanced team. Chasing for someone to play like him now and mvb looks the part on paper although obviously not as good. Does mvb win alot of headers? I play down the wings alot

He wins nearly every header, even from guys as Ramos.
    I would suggest using him in a solo striker formation, because his passing isn’t fantastic so he should only receive the ball and score, which he does amazingly well.
  • Pipita
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have his 91 what a card man once i get money for prime def gonna get him. Yes he does win you headers mainly because of his height and good positioning.
  • JorisDB wrote: »
    JorisDB wrote: »
    Yup, amazing.

He wins nearly every header, even from guys as Ramos.
    I would suggest using him in a solo striker formation, because his passing isn’t fantastic so he should only receive the ball and score, which he does amazingly well.
    Pipita wrote: »
    I have his 91 what a card man once i get money for prime def gonna get him. Yes he does win you headers mainly because of his height and good positioning.

Thanks guys you just helped me pick my next striker 😁