PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #6

Comments

• drmr92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And also you didn't update the colour of the boots that are in real life. And will you update the faces of Jorginho, Hudson - Odoi and many other players, and what about the camera settings problem I talked about? Can you answer? Thank you.
  • Argentus
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KingBarca wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    JRM1984 wrote: »

We know there are some frustrations and feedback and we're looking into it.

Every person on the forum told you their "Frustrations" back in September - it's January now and no changes... Obviously FIFA 20 will be out in September with the same issues and better graphics :D

"No changes" isn't true though. There's been lots of patches to update the game based on community feedback.

There's still more to be done of course, but to say there's been no changes isn't correct.

Most patches didn't do anything though
    Actually only the first one fixing the bicycle kicks did something noticeable.

You guys said "no look" 180° Finesse Shots shouldn't work anymore.
    Even on Patchday they were as lively as ever and you see tons of CenterBacks with 30 Shooting doing it.
    If you want i link you to a ton of them on twitter - You know exactly which i mean.
    Even the Proplayers make fun about that with the "Glad they fixed that" comments =)

Scoring inside the Box is still a far worse way to score than a FinesseShot from 40 yards out.
    Seeing how broken a no look Finesse from god knows where is a 1v1 should be a 100% goal.
    But suddenly either a TOTY Ronaldo rather shoots towards the Corner Post even if the arrow is aimed central at the goal or the keeper that can't save a Finesse from a CDM 40 yards out is reacting like Son Goku punching a 400km/h shot away like its nothing.

If i run out of the box with the same player that doesn't score from inside the box and shoot a finesse with the back towards the goal he will probably score if the opponent isn't moving the keeper on his own.

Stamina got nerfed,yes.
    Sadly this showed Stamina has barely any effect at all on the game mechanics.
    A close to 0 Stamina Player is still catching up to a freshly subbed in player like Bale or even TOTY Mbappe as I've seen happening.

Stamina should work like in Real Life and have an effect on the Stats.
    Rewatch the 2014 Champions League Final - 0 Stamina Atletico wasn't able to even come close anymore to the ball in extra time.
    Real Madrid that had problems suddenly was able to walk through Atletico because they couldn't run,stand and react anymore.

Lots to fix.
    The most important thing though is > STOP with the 2% Nerfs or buffs
    Things like the finesse shot problems should get nerfed into the ground and especially those without looking at the goal shouldn't even work anymore at all.

Meanwhile if you buff something that is logical like scoring inside the Box turn it into a 100% chance especially on empty goals.

There are so many videos on twitter people link to Zaro,CoreyAndress and co on Twitter where players even though the arrow is aimed central at the empty goal shoot at the post.
    A TOTY Ronaldo doesn't shoot at the post from 5 yards out with his strong foot when the GK is beaten.
    Every 5 year old can score that in Real Life and in a game with mentioned Finesse Shots at least give people the chance to score normal goals if they want to.

These things shouldn't be allowed to happen!

Yes a thousand times, when will they fix the balance on shooting???!!! Open nets should be goals 99% of time, instead you have first time finesse going in 99% of time, so backwards.
  • EA_Andy
    2401 posts EA Community Manager
    @KingBarca - Won't quote it all to save some space but thanks for all that feedback.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    @EA_Andy, you're so active in this thread. Tell us something about Career Mode update.

We're working on it - needs a patch to fix. More news on that soon hopefully.

Hi, do you know if the patch is considering the bug of switching teams of other leagues and champions/europa league brokes?

Its very frustrating :(
  • hooligan87
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @KingBarca - Won't quote it all to save some space but thanks for all that feedback.

If a player is aiming past the goal, why is the ball flying into the goal?! Why?! I don't understand! When you play shooters to shoot in the head you have to aim at the head! If you aim at the sky you will never hit the enemy in the head!! It is logical and it is fair and understandable to all!!! So why in FIFA 19 do you aim for the corner flag and score a goal?! Do you have any idea how many goals are not deservedly scored?! Make already finally that the ball was flying on the arrow!
  • drmr92
    And also you didn't update the colour of the boots that are in real life. And will you update the faces of Jorginho, Hudson - Odoi and many other players, and what about the camera settings problem I talked about? Can you answer to my questions?
  • drmr92
    And I noticed that player instructions have little or no effect in the play. Is that a bug and will you try and fix it? Thank you.
  • drmr92
    You just can't defend after the latest patch. The opposition almost always scores with long shots, almost every shot is a goal, some chip shots from distance that are not realistic. Whatever you do it seems you can't save your goal. Please fix this.
  • Doncamatik
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 18
    When EA fix the downgrade of overall in career mode, what will happen with the players in my career mode which had lost overall with the bug? Thanks
    Post edited by Doncamatik on
  • blue166
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finesse shooting from range needs fixing

Timed Finesse shooting needs a lot more error

First time timed finesse shooting needs a lot more error.

We have a theme here...

Thanks in advance @EA_Andy
  • Pooter
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can anyone tell me what is pitch notes?
  • Pooter
    Can EA or Frostbite update the game, if someone scores then immediately quits on Division Rivals
    a) they get deducted points from winning the game
    b) the opponents gets their coins
    c) the opponent gets their points and their win points
    d) contracts on the opponent's side doesn't get reduced by the one game they played
  • munchie63
    2622 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pooter wrote: »
    Can EA or Frostbite update the game, if someone scores then immediately quits on Division Rivals
    d) contracts on the opponent's side doesn't get reduced by the one game they played

wow

they really got to you today by quitting didnt they.

posts after post. it happens.

they were winning. maybe it was the server ? It not like you havent posted about poor servers in the past
  • drmr92
    Can you answer why Crystal Palace have no third kit? Can you update that? Thank you.
  • Pooter
    munchie63 wrote: »

wow

they really got to you today by quitting didnt they.

posts after post. it happens.

they were winning. maybe it was the server ? It not like you havent posted about poor servers in the past

I can tell the difference between a poor server and cheating
  • greif44
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many complains about this patch and 0 feedback from EA
  • Pooter
    greif44 wrote: »

TBH you can't expect EA to reply to every complaint, can you? Otherwise they really wouldn't be able to do anything in the way of trying to find problems and issues with the game
  • JamesH
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    When can we expect the next patch it's nearly feb
  • Steelcitysniper
    1140 posts Professional
    edited January 20
    What i find funny is most AAA titles have patches to add cool new content (take fortnite for example). All EA does with fifa is release a broken game and try and fix it with their patches. Sadly this year they make it worse with each patch somehow? We pay full price to test their game for 6 months and its still no good. Nothings fixed. Its actually much worse.

Seriously, how do you mess the balance up with finesse, manual GK, A.I. and manual defending? Player switching, input delay, kick off goal... all broken. 98% of what ea gets wrong is things they have done since the 1990’s+. How can you NOT find the right balance in 2019??? Fortnite had their guns balance in 1 year. How can things that were perfectlay balanced last year and or working right be broken this year? What is wrong with this company?? Does anyone test this junk before it hits the open market? I knew the game was broken on day 1!
  • greif44
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    greif44 wrote: »

TBH you can't expect EA to reply to every complaint, can you? Otherwise they really wouldn't be able to do anything in the way of trying to find problems and issues with the game

5-10 minutes on the forum is enough to understand that this is the worst patch for the majority of community (and also why)
  • Pooter
    Another annoying aspect of the game, is that players should only allow one pause after they paused once. I have had so many players use the pause button, then when the time has elapsed, paused again and again until 3 times. We do have the right to be allowed to play other players (or have a life outside FIFA) and they are using up precious time.

If they want to use a certain function of their body, perhaps they should have done it before they play a game, just like going on long journeys.
  • Pooter
    Real Madrid on WC level in single season game have suddenly taken steroids, because they are running around like nothing I have seen before. Considering their real life current form shouldn't they be running around normally

I can understand if it were Ultimate, but this is crazy, they are passing and you simply can't get anything on them. Surely someone in your HQ has messed with the AI levels. And before anyone criticises me for being "sour grapes" I have beaten them on a few occasions, just for some reason I can't beat them now

Also, I know the game is supposed to represent some "realism" of the game, but every decision goes their way, even if their players are offside, perhaps EA are suggesting that the real Real Madrid have bought the referees in someways...fix it please EA this is getting annoying now
  • Mzulin3
    12 posts Ball Boy

For anyone who hasn't seen improvement in the responsiveness of gameplay please let us know the following:

- ISP (Internet Service Provider)

Cheers

New York
    Fios Gigabit service wired
    Vizio tv rated one of the best for button lag

Thanks for making fringe defenders icons ...seems i made a terrific team so some guy with a team of schlubs can spam circle and sport his bronze icons ...terrific job ruining what was good. Keep listening to the whiners and everytime you make a change and they whine they can’t play like it was last year.......it isn’t last year ....take a stand ? No just be money grubbing placating harlots like every year ....it is so far from the game i purchased i would like a refund ....

This game sucks gluteous maximus

• Mzulin3
    12 posts Ball Boy
    How about a report button for lag switchers and other internet manipulators ....oh and so much for the market control
    So players costs don’t get crazy like you promised in fifa 16 ...hell iys been 3 years they forgot already lets go back to ridiculous prices and make all the really good players unaffordable unless you spend thousands of real dollars ...