PITCH NOTES - FIFA 19 PATCH NOTES #6

Comments

• drmr92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can you answer will you fix the camera settings problem i talked about? Are you doing something about that? Thank you.
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am facing slow gameplay issues especially in fut champs also i lost 3 games due to disconnection from the game even though I wont those games and this issue is repeatedly occurring is there any way to sort these issues out ?
    Wired
    Egypt
    Te-data (ISP)
  • GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    My experience playing WL is now worst than playing rivals... Lag, creepy movements and delay reactions everywhere.

PS4
    Wired
    Lisbon, Portugal
    NOS (ISP)
  • iamthebest
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ea can you please give a update about the bug in career. Please solve it fast it,s unplayable with players only going down in reatings
  • This update has done nothing to improve the responsiveness and button delay, especially in pro clubs. The delay is now worst for me and there is no solution to fix this for the past 4 years. The network programming in this game needs work big time. In game - my ping is around 25ms and it feels like im at 150ms. I'm at loss because no one knows what the problem is at EA.

- Location - USA
    - Connection type - wired
    - ISP (Internet Service Provider) - COX
  • WHY you don't fix fouls? I've a maximum of 1 fouls for GAME! It's ridicoulos!
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Well, I’ll shoot. I suppose the obvious pair of questions is: Why is the career mode ratings bug not fixed in this update? And can you give any estimate regarding the timeline for the fix?

I guess the answers are: (1) Because it’s trickier to patch these things (quickly) than y’all kids realize (needs testing etc.), and (2) no - it’s done when it’s done. But any info would be much appreciated.

Hate to say it but you've kind of hit the nail on the head there in your own post.

Don't have a time frame at the moment but do know the teams are looking into this. It will require a patch like this one to fix so would be in a future one but exactly when I don't know.

Do appreciate it's extremely frustrating for all Career Mode players. We've seen all the reports/feedback about this and they've been passed onto the team.

You have to fix fouls!! There are no fouls in game!
  • drmr92
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can you answer will you fix the camera settings problem where changing height and zoom sliders does not have an effect? Thank you.
  • Marketto
    58 posts Park Captain
    Career mode all broken, this game is a big 💩
  • AA1020
    60 posts Park Captain
    Still sluggish gameplay...wired connection and never lag in any other game
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have never really complained about button lag as such however lately it is taking multiple attempts just to pass the ball 2 feet. First time passing seems impossible then my opponent is pinging all over the park.

Location; Inverclyde, Scotland
    Wired
    Virgin Media
  • Rossco160715
    Also Andy; I assume you still play this game and can surely identify the concerning trend across all games at present?

Every single game is being completely abused by AI defending.

It’s this on repeat:

Game screen
    4321, 433, 4222

Game starts
    Opponent changes to 4231
    4 defenders and 2 cdm

Any attack made is countered by the opponent running around with a cam allowing their 6 defenders to be controlled by the AI who block every pass/shot without user input. It’s ridiculous. What is the point of playing ultimate team if you only have to control a couple of players?

If you designed a football game and advertised it as a game where you wouldn’t have to defend; you would get some right funny looks.

This has been complained about god knows how many times and due to Youtubers; it has become rife and removed any enjoyment from this game.
  • WEMAD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The big problem in this game is the lack of fouls. A simulation game without fouls? Ea thanks fix this problem...it's very frustrating to play without fouls....
  • Duncan1972
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    All of the above and lack of penalty for low stamina in players means players can play constant pressure all game and let AI defending do the work.

The game is a mess, its simply not fun to play win or lose. Please emply some people who know what football is about.

Maybe have a look at the complete lack of positive posts on these forums- please stop pandering to the lowerst common denominator as you will quite simply lose sales.
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    For anyone who hasn't seen improvement in the responsiveness of gameplay please let us know the following:

- ISP (Internet Service Provider)

Cheers

Thanks for asking ! No sarcasm

-Vancouver
    - Wired
    - Shaw 300 (fastest they have)

Since the latest patch which stated that lag has been lessened, gameplay has become much worse. Input lag is terrible :( worst I’ve seen.

Is there a server near Vancouver ? I truly don’t understand why gameplay is so bad. I used to have fast, fluid games. I’ve changed nothing, but gameplay has become atrocious.

Thanks for looking into it mate!
  • Rossco160715
    Sort out timed finesse shots. Conceded 7/7 an hour ago. It defies physics as the player can be facing the byline/own goal/backward/the moon, and it will still fly in the top corner.
  • Agreed finesse shots are over exaggerated, and we need a fix to fix the previous fixes that don't and never have worked.
  • delete this game, it's not worth the nerves
  • Rossco160715
    Shooting whilst facing the wrong way is becoming a farce. Attempt this to see the lack of skill require; first time shot no matter which direction you’re facing and it’s on target. It’s not even funny anymore at how stupid these developers are when it comes to basic stuff.
  • London Uk
    Wired connection
    Virgin Media Fibre 200mb

Every futchamps game has lag, button delay and packet loss to the point it disconnects every game. Not had a problem pre 1.07 patch.
    For anyone who hasn't seen improvement in the responsiveness of gameplay please let us know the following:

Cheers

Qatar
    Wired NAT2
    Ooredoo Qatar

I've already deleted the game a couple of days ago because of the unbearable lag and delay. @EA_Andy
  • I played the demo back along and I really liked the gameplay it felt smooth and felt like playing a somewhat real game of football. So I recently bought it for the Xbox one a few days ago. I play offline and the gameplay is completely different from the demo. I heard there was a patch and it seems it has broken the mechanics of the gameplay . Passing is so random that it feels like luck when you eventually put a pass together. It feels like the players are on rails and you are not really controlling the play. It seems that scoring a goal is random so you really never feel satisfied when scoring. The players do not feel smooth like the demo but very jumpy and clunky and not responsive. Players when having the slightest bit of contact become rag dolls and fly everywhere. It just feels like you are never really in control of the game . Reminds me of Fifa 2003. The gameplay is truly broken and it is not fun to play. I only played the trial s couple of months ago and it felt like the old PES games which I enjoyed. Now this game is completely unplayable
  • JRM1984
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2
    It actually now feels like you're not really playing the game and the computer is playing it for you. The players seem to control themselves and appear "floaty" on the pitch!
  • Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 10
    I have not seen any noticeable difference. I'm playing the video game from Jamaica, my connection type is wired and my ISP is Digcel's Digiplay.

The sport is a global one and has afforded opportunities for many people from all over the world to be able to play it at the highest level and to be successful. It is embarrassing that FIFA 19, doesn't allow the same with these nuisances especially since the game wants to be Esports ready.
    Post edited by Don_seanado on
  • jam13
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have not seen any noticeable difference. I'm playing the video game from Jamaica, my connection type is wired and my ISP is Digcel's Digiplay.

The sport is a global one and has afforded opportunities for many people from all over the world to be able to play it at the highest level and to be successful. It is embarrassing that FIFA 19, doesn't allow the same with these nuisances especially since the game wan't to be Esports ready.

The sport is a global one and has afforded opportunities for many people from all over the world to be able to play it at the highest level and to be successful. It is embarrassing that FIFA 19, doesn't allow the same with these nuisances especially since the game wan't to be Esports ready.

big up seanado i'm a fellow yardie, I don't know why the game is so bad from ultimate team to career mode the game just sucks and it was fine before all the patches in my opinion though
  • DavidTrezeguet
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Amazing work this year in FIFA 19 PITCH & PATCH NOTES.
    Very happy to read some gameplay details.
    Thank you EA

Cheers

Spain, Barcelona
    Wired
    Movistar

• Why don’t EA care about career mode at all???? Career mode is completely broken.

The honest answer I think is, they don't care because they can't make money off it, they'll keep UT at the top of the priority list because they make so much money off it. It's a shambles but unfortunately thays just EA for yi.
  • I have solved the problem untill EA solves it: I have downloaded latest squads, uninstall game, installed game from DVD, unchecked automatic update game, download and install update 4 from web. Yes, game is not updated to last version, cannot play online, cannot download latest squads (but I have previously), but career mode is playable!!!
  • JRM1984
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Could the threat title be change to "Glitch Notes 6" please?