Constant pressure and HUD

Cokehand
69 posts Park Captain
So it does actually feel like they've turned back the decision no reduce the AI defending and constant pressure as it is all anyone is using now.

I have now noticed that when i'm playing a team that are running around at 100 mph for the whole game, when i look down to see how their stamina is going, the indicator that shows their players name and fitness bar disappears at about 50 mins.

It's almost like the game is saying "i know your opponent is running about flat out, their stamina should be drained but we're too embarrassed to show you that the fitness and stamina bar doesn't make any difference.

Is there a button or setting they are changing that is removing it from my screen? I'm on PS4.

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think it's a bug, happens to me occasionally but not every game.
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite

yeah same
  • Simsbadger
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes it’s a bug I contacted ea who walked me through deleting a few settings that reverts back to old self straight away contact them as this will help u
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite

What I love about this bug is that it was in 2018 too. Like how do you not fix that?
  • LSB1210
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And yet they claim this is an entirely new game. Funny, huh?
  • Empyrium7
    2786 posts Fans' Favourite
    played around 7 games yesterday. all of my opponent where using constant pressure or team press.
  • AULERT
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve played constant pressure and I feel like you DO notice your stamina draining. I end up making subs because they are low. When stamina is low, they do seem to be able to carry on a bit more than usual, but I think that’s also down to sprint speed not being as effective as previous Fifa’s.
  • Cokehand
    69 posts Park Captain
    Just played somebody who even started the game with their team at about 50% fitness. Their stamina on about 9 of their players was completely depleted by the 40th minute but it made absolutely no difference at all.

They were still beating by players to the ball (Fellaini leaving lacazette for dead) for the whole of the game. It just seems to have no affect at all except visibly on the player HUD (as long as it hasn't vanished)