Is it just me div3

Jamiebanksrfc1986
361 posts Sunday League Hero
I got to division 3 and was thinking it would be really hard who have it is but right now div 4-5 was way harder ?

I like possession football and div 3 right now is just park the bus till Ai defends. My past 2 games I have had 70% possession I have been winning games but the a out of game pause 4231 and just sit back.

Comments

• JURITO1000
    1660 posts Play-Off Hero
    when the patch 5 came out which nerfed AI defending,i went from 1500 skill points in DR to 1880 ,i scored goal after goal easy ....later they gave us patch 6 which put it back like was before (they even didnt say it) and i cant win again and drop back to 1500 .....at the moment im very dissapointed about the game
  • SPN1987
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    when the patch 5 came out which nerfed AI defending,i went from 1500 skill points in DR to 1880 ,i scored goal after goal easy ....later they gave us patch 6 which put it back like was before (they even didnt say it) and i cant win again and drop back to 1500 .....at the moment im very dissapointed about the game

Game has been **** all year. All of those patches didn't make a major difference. Except for the ridiculous bicycle kicks being nerfed a bit.