TOTW Messi price?

Lionelil
144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello. Gonna uprade my team in Thursday and Im tryin doing so math putting my team together and wondering how much will Messi TOTW gonna cost ? Around 2-1.7mil?
Is he gonna be ST?
Cause Barcelona played 532 formation that day.
Thanks
Nights

Comments

• EisenErmin
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    1.5-1.7 million would be my guess
  • FCBlunt
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    CF as his base card I guess.

2 in hype, 1.6 after hype is my guess. I think it depends on the stat upgrades though.
  • W77
    947 posts Professional
    if he doesn't get like 80+ stamina he is as good as dead to me .
  • LFCFIFA1111
    81 posts Park Captain
    W77 wrote: »

This exactly. I had him, was awful. Bought Prime Litmanem in stead, he’s far better
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    barcelona didnt play 532 omg,they played with 3 defenders due to injures
  • Lionelil
    W77 wrote: »

Do you *ONLY* Constant Press for 90 minutes? FFS his Stamina is more than fine for a ST/CAM/CF

Agree!
    Do u know how much stamina does Cruyff prime has?82
    I bet u never knew without checking futbin.
    Messi ucl champions League has like
    75stam.
    Isn't big difference.
  • Lionelil
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    barcelona didnt play 532 omg,they played with 3 defenders due to injures

True right 352 I meant.
  • Lionelil
    Bump
  • Carlos181
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    2mil + ST IMO.
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    Its big difference..

I use players everbody is above 85 88 stamina...

I played pressure on heavy touch no team pressing..

REus by 70 minute is sluggish while the rest of the team is very fresh if u are careful..

Problem is the game u concede fast and u have to chase back for the ball and score ..Thats when you waste messi.

P.S There is a reason not a sigle pro uses Messi they put him as super sub.. Its stamina and strength
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Its big difference..

REus by 70 minute is sluggish while the rest of the team is very fresh if u are careful..

Problem is the game u concede fast and u have to chase back for the ball and score ..Thats when you waste messi.

P.S There is a reason not a sigle pro uses Messi they put him as super sub.. Its stamina and strength

I only play Press on Heavy Touch and I have never had one single player with Stamina 70+ run out of Stamina. I have had the likes of UCL Kroos play 90 minutes several times and he is not close to drained. If you’re running out of Stamina, I have no doubt you’re playing with Constant Press for a huge portion of the game or holding the sprint button running around trying to intercept passes nonstop with a specific player. Your players shouldn’t be running out of Stamina if you play Press on Heavy Touch and if they do, it’s at the very end of the match.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    I plan on packing him as a red card so no need to sell anything :smile:
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Its big difference..

I only play Press on Heavy Touch and I have never had one single player with Stamina 70+ run out of Stamina. I have had the likes of UCL Kroos play 90 minutes several times and he is not close to drained. If you’re running out of Stamina, I have no doubt you’re playing with Constant Press for a huge portion of the game or holding the sprint button running around trying to intercept passes nonstop with a specific player. Your players shouldn’t be running out of Stamina if you play Press on Heavy Touch and if they do, it’s at the very end of the match.

He has not run out of stamina but he has much less then the rest?

Almost nobody uses Messi above Gold 3 if they can afford other options.. He is just weak and low stamina...

As I said if you score fast and you can control the game sure you wont pressure but lets say your opponent scores 2 or 1 fast goal and u are playing from behind?

You need to pressure if he is passinga round etc .. In those situations Messi will be dead by half time..

I never pressure unless its aboslute neccesery but in situations when your opponent scores a lucky goal or he is really great and take the lead if you sit back and do nothing u are losing and in such games Messi is liability ..

• Carlos181
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    I use NIF Messi as a CF, and I’ve never had a stamina issue. Only time I’ve had stamina issues was going into ET.
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    2.2 to 2.5. It’s going to be 96 rated so it has to Be more than his 95 rated card which is 1.6 and the stamina has to be increased to atleast 76/77. Hopefully 80 though
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    If they make it 80 stamina I buy him first hour of his release ..

Already made 2 mil since yesterday.. Fifa packs are really smiling on me today had probably 5 walkouts in a row
  • Auburntigers
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Messi is sick. Played at ST in a 4231 his stamina drains at the same rate as POTM Hazard (86 stamina) at LCAM and SIF Mahrez (90 stamina) at RCAM. His stamina is not an issue in that position and his dribbling and finishing is bonkers. His strength isn’t an issue when no one can touch him. I finish E3 with him, Fuji finished E1 with him, mike labelle was using him for weeks finishing elite. Other pros use him too. Most fun player I have used. I need his red card...
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Amazing card. Very unique. His passing is insane because of the vision and his shooting is out of this world. Not really noticing anything crazy for stamina finishing games.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    He's good but that stamina really sets him apart from the top tier players. His TOTY card will be amazing