NIF Mbappe worth the coins?

Jonboyparker
7183 posts Big Money Move
edited December 2018
Hi all,

Slowly upgrading the squad and tempted to get NIF Mbappe to finally replace Lucas.been running on untradable for a while now

19000561-8743-47-D0-9716-1-C3-DAC39-BCD3.png

Is he worth the 330k?

What’s his best position?

Thanks

Comments

• Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hi all,

Slowly upgrading the squad and tempted to get NIF Mbappe to finally replace Lucas.been running on untradable for a while now

Is he worth the 330k?

Thanks

Depends how you play mate. It's hard to say but for me he fits with my style but some players like Auba that people rave about I didn't like using. One thing you have to consider is that he plays on the RW normally and he is a right foot without a 5* left foot.
  • Arsenik365
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes he is worth it. His best position is LW, but if you're chasing a goal in last minutes of the game, put him at ST(at halftime). He is OP at ST though, he is like " last minute" Lozano.
  • Arsenik365
    POTM 88 Sterling plays just like Mbappe.
  • Jonboyparker
    7183 posts Big Money Move
    Durrani13 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Is he worth the 330k?

Thanks

Depends how you play mate. It's hard to say but for me he fits with my style but some players like Auba that people rave about I didn't like using. One thing you have to consider is that he plays on the RW normally and he is a right foot without a 5* left foot.

I didn’t like Auba either. He’s was a bit meh. Just lazy I thought. Aguero was much better. I’ve tried lots of players. I’m definately one for playing on bye ground and attacking rather than sitting back. I’m a bit tight when it comes to coins as you can see so buy and sell a lot. Mbappe will probably stay for a while.
    Arsenik365 wrote: »
    Yes he is worth it. His best position is LW, but if you're chasing a goal in last minutes of the game, put him at ST(at halftime). He is OP at ST though, he is like " last minute" Lozano.

I’d switch Mbappe and Anderson around which could work. I’m open to lots of formations too and have 4 set up in CT’s.

I’d highly recommend MVP Josef as an OP impact sub!!!

Thanks
  • QceCapo
    5677 posts Big Money Move
    Packed an untradeable Auba. Love him. Bring him on at the half if I'm trailing and not using my main side....he's a heartbeaker. Been looking at Mbappe too now that I have some coins and Futmas Balo now too....
  • Arsenik365
    You need SBC Futmas Balo, highly recommended, he is very clinical like R7 from any angle. He is so far the only Futmas worth doing. He is an absolute beast. With Mbappe on the flanks (LW preferably )....
  • QceCapo
    5677 posts Big Money Move
    Arsenik365 wrote: »
    You need SBC Futmas Balo, highly recommended, he is very clinical like R7 from any angle. He is so far the only Futmas worth doing. He is an absolute beast. With Mbappe on the flanks (LW preferably )....

Balo had me scratching my own head on a few goals. Very clinical.