The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Comments

• Shaanxz
    21162 posts Club Captain
    Hey FIFA Fans,

The latest title update for FIFA 19 is now available on PC with XB1 and PS4 coming soon. It includes the changes below.

Online Modes:

Made the following changes:
    Some improvements to the responsiveness of gameplay in situations where your opponent's network connection may have been experiencing packet loss or high latency.
    This change applies to the following game modes:
    FUT Champions
    FUT Division Rivals
    FUT Online Draft
    FIFA Pro Clubs
    FIFA Co-Op Seasons

Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 19 season we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Hmmm might have potential
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    It wont change a thing

Well actually it might - it could be worse than it is now
  • Azof
    17618 posts World Class
    I like how people complain the game is bad but complain when they attempt to fix it
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Hmmm might have potential

Like all of them and at the end look below.
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    It wont change a thing

• MikeyP_FC
    13860 posts Has That Special Something
    Azof wrote: »
    I like how people complain the game is bad but complain when they attempt to fix it

Better or worse than those who complain about others complaining?
  • SaintFred
    313 posts Sunday League Hero

if I was as incompetent as this lot appear to be and had 100 tries at fixing a problem I wouldn't be working now.

Perhaps if they actually fixed something instead of breaking what was previously good then they might have a little credit in the bank. As it is with the farce that was the last update I think they are being let off lightly!
  • Dan is Clutch
    26928 posts Player of the Year
    So nothing in this patch that will change anything for me. Still not managed to fix the bug where players end up in the wrong positions if you change something in game.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    So nothing in this patch that will change anything for me. Still not managed to fix the bug where players end up in the wrong positions if you change something in game.

This wont be changed til fifa 20 - it will come as a new feature
  • Dan is Clutch
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

This wont be changed til fifa 20 - it will come as a new feature

Hype!
  • Diggy
    14187 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s not what is in the patch notes that worries me

It’s whats not posted after the last patch
  • Humma78
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite

So improving the servers (if they do) won't change anything for you? I think fixing the severs is more important than an isolated position bug.
  • DutyHarry
    5259 posts Big Money Move
    I call BS.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Humma78 wrote: »

So improving the servers (if they do) won't change anything for you? I think fixing the severs is more important than an isolated position bug.

For me no because I don’t have issues with delay or anything.
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    I think this could be good
  • Keano
    15377 posts World Class

Don't speak to soon mate, this is EA after all.
  • TimRUFC
    3385 posts National Call-Up

Bruh how long have we been here? Their attempt to “fix” things are laughable 😆😆 look at 18 on release last year for instance
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    I have high hopes for this patch.
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Bruh how long have we been here? Their attempt to “fix” things are laughable 😆😆 look at 18 on release last year for instance

Let's be positive
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1361 posts Professional
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    I have high hopes for this patch.

I too have high hopes...... for it being ****
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move

It wont be.
  • DutyHarry
    edited December 2018
    Seriously, how would EA by a simple patch correct latency that's been around since years? Come on.

It needs to rebuild the infrastructure, a new gamecode, etc...
  • Cadey 5
    11199 posts Has That Special Something
    All these patches are just further admission of the *** game they released at launch.
  • NornIron
    12833 posts Has That Special Something
    Could fix the one sided delay, so making the connection worst for others lets hope so.Im fed up with running in mud while my opponents are chasing my players down like a pack of wolves.
  • DutyHarry
    NornIron wrote: »
    Could fix the one sided delay, so making the connection worst for others lets hope so.Im fed up with running in mud while my opponents are chasing my players down like a pack of wolves.

If they manage to do so, i will mean that it was in the code intentionnally since the start to compensate for the bad connections, which wouldn't surprise me.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    hope it fixes my biggest problem.......... Kante @ first post :joy:
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    All these patches are just further admission of the *** game they released at launch.

That's a weird way to look at it. Most online games get continuous balance and bug fix updates. I'm actually glad we're getting frequent updates instead of getting stuck with whatever they ship at the start of the season. At least we're working towards a better game. Yeah we may not always get what we want/ask for, but it seems there is an attitude change at the studio and the devs are actually taking feedback into consideration.
  • Maverick
    5959 posts Big Money Move
    I'm finally gonna get elite this year
  • Cadey 5
    11199 posts Has That Special Something
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

That's a weird way to look at it. Most online games get continuous balance and bug fix updates. I'm actually glad we're getting frequent updates instead of getting stuck with whatever they ship at the start of the season. At least we're working towards a better game. Yeah we may not always get what we want/ask for, but it seems there is an attitude change at the studio and the devs are actually taking feedback into consideration.

I am glad they are trying to fix things, but the numbers of problems is the issue, although I guess I can't have my cake and eat it, just my opinion though of course.
  • DutyHarry
    Maverick wrote: »
    I'm finally gonna get elite this year

Yeah me too :D