Worst patch ever ?

Mr_Matchup1
6646 posts Big Money Move
edited December 2018
I've not had much chance to play since the new patch, played a few today and omg how bad is it .

Rebounds back with a vengeance , terrible reactions , it's like it comes as a complete shock to your players when they recieve the ball

I can't get tackling to work at all , passing is ridiculously bad .
What an absolute mess , worst football game I've ever played .

Comments

• JamesH
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep woudnt be surprised if they patch it again this week
  • Furrag85
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    They need to patch this. This is the biggest backlash they've had patch wise.

There is no longer any art to defending. Ping pong passing. High pressure with no penalty. It just makes for an absolute mess which has severely limited this game for me if it doesn't get fixed.
  • SeanDCFC
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game is still very unbalanced in so many ways, it needs a lot of work.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Furrag85 wrote: »

There is no longer any art to defending. Ping pong passing. High pressure with no penalty. It just makes for an absolute mess which has severely limited this game for me if it doesn't get fixed.

I honestly can't see me playing another game till they patch it , I'll probably do some sbcs over futmas but that's it
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Pressing standing tackle button = free chance for opposition every time.
  • centenary88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect

Last night was the worst FIFA I've ever experienced in the 6/7 years or so I've played it , an absolute shambles.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Looks like no one is enjoying it then :D:D
  • Aqeel87
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Furrag85 wrote: »

• Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve yet to see a positive post regarding the actual gameplay this year
    Hard to believe how wrong they got it this year after 5 attempts to fix its still nowere near balanced
  • Theomanny
    2699 posts National Call-Up
    New patch is out to address unresponsive gameplay. New something was wrong. Lol ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ea