Guys. please remind me of anything that need to be fixed. and sorry for the long thread. i'm just frustrated seeing my favorite game going downhill.
I know most of the stuff have been already discussed but I couldn't help it. the game is at it worst state
3 months since the release of the game and we already had 5 patches. or can I say 1 patch, since the last patch erased all the good stuff EA did to fix the game in the previous patches (AI defending and blocks, constant pressure, rebounds and tackling).
EA should listen to customers, game is broken and no one can deny that. and I'm pretty sure if you ask anyone in EA they will not admit but they know it's broken.
EA should delete the game code and start over. is it hard ? yes, will it take time ? yes. but it's the only option EA have at the moment, since most of the stuff the community complaining about are not being fixed.
stuff that needs to be fixed ASAP or the amount of people that are playing the game will decrease drastically.
1) AI defending - EA, make a poll and ask all the members in the community, do you want the AI to defend for you and for your opponent. I'm pretty sure most of the people will say no. we all know why EA keeping the AI defending. it's for the not so skilled players and I understand that. more players means more money.
2) X contain button - it's the worst addition in the game. I remember they removed it in 2013 or 2014 and I was really happy for that. just realized that a lot of people using it and I didn't even know that it's in the game, didn't notice it in 2018 but this year with the OP AI defending it's obvious and a lot of people will control their CDM's all game and just sprint with contain. where is the skill in that ?
3) kick off goals: just do something about it. even if the only option is to have something in the code that you can't score within 20 seconds after the kickoff no matter what.
4) Referees: I don't understand how a game that has been released 4 years ago can have better referees and fouls system. is it because of the OP AI? maybe but the amount of fouls in each game that should be called is crazy. especially if you are playing against (Fabinho, Ramos, VVD)
5) Constant Pressure: after the patch most of my opponent is using constant pressure. is the stamina being drained ? maybe I don't know. is it affecting how his AI controlled players defending? NO, they are still running and covering and intercepting.
6) Rebounds: tackle after tackle after tackle until its a goal.
7) First time finesse and finesse in general: I'm not against timed finishing because it really adds a skill gap. but I'm against the first time finesse and finesse in general. how about that only players with flair shot can do these kinda shot. I'm not saying that players with no flair trait can't finesse but players with no finesse trait should have more error to success rate.
8) Where is the fun in a game that the AI decide more than 75% of the outcome. same shot same player, one time it goes in and one time it flew over the stadium. same shot same player. keepers saves it and next time it goes through his legs.
you are attacking with the ball. sometimes your AI perfectly position themselves and make runs and sometimes they just stand still.
you are attacking with the ball. sometimes his AI defenders make stupid runs and open space for you, sometimes they won't. sometime they tackle and sometimes they won't. it's so random that you are controlling maybe less than %25 of the game and rest controlled by AI. make it fair for everyone and make the AI react the same for everyone.
If I'm playing a better opponent and he is dominating me, I won't mind losing the game, he played better and deserved it. I don't want to score a lucky rebound assisted goal to win the game. and I don't want to lose when I'm dominating and obviously better than my opponent.
(lost a game yesterday on penalties) 6 times hitting the post. with over than 15 shots on target to his 3 on target (2-2) last penalty Perisic decided to hit the post again and lose the game.
9) button and server delay.
EA, you are a billion dollar company and has the worst servers in any gaming company, SHAME
EA. I'm sure that more than %90 of the community agree with me on all the points mentioned above.