EA, LISTEN to the community !!!!!!!!!

Empyrium7
1231 posts Professional
edited December 2018
Guys. please remind me of anything that need to be fixed. and sorry for the long thread. i'm just frustrated seeing my favorite game going downhill.
I know most of the stuff have been already discussed but I couldn't help it. the game is at it worst state

3 months since the release of the game and we already had 5 patches. or can I say 1 patch, since the last patch erased all the good stuff EA did to fix the game in the previous patches (AI defending and blocks, constant pressure, rebounds and tackling).

EA should listen to customers, game is broken and no one can deny that. and I'm pretty sure if you ask anyone in EA they will not admit but they know it's broken.

EA should delete the game code and start over. is it hard ? yes, will it take time ? yes. but it's the only option EA have at the moment, since most of the stuff the community complaining about are not being fixed.

stuff that needs to be fixed ASAP or the amount of people that are playing the game will decrease drastically.

1) AI defending - EA, make a poll and ask all the members in the community, do you want the AI to defend for you and for your opponent. I'm pretty sure most of the people will say no. we all know why EA keeping the AI defending. it's for the not so skilled players and I understand that. more players means more money.

2) X contain button - it's the worst addition in the game. I remember they removed it in 2013 or 2014 and I was really happy for that. just realized that a lot of people using it and I didn't even know that it's in the game, didn't notice it in 2018 but this year with the OP AI defending it's obvious and a lot of people will control their CDM's all game and just sprint with contain. where is the skill in that ?

3) kick off goals: just do something about it. even if the only option is to have a something in the code that you can't score within 20 seconds after the kickoff no matter what.

4) Referees: I don't understand how a game that has been released 4 years ago can have better referees and fouls system. is it because of the OP AI? maybe but the amount of fouls in each game that should be called is crazy. especially if you are playing against (Fabinho, Ramos, VVD)

5) Constant Pressure: after the patch most of my opponent is using constant pressure. is the stamina being drained ? maybe I don't know. is it affecting how his AI controlled players defending? NO, they are still running and covering and intercepting.

6) Rebounds: tackle after tackle after tackle until its a goal.

7) First time finesse and finesse in general: I'm not against timed finishing because it really adds a skill gap. but I'm against the first time finesse and finesse in general. how about that only players with flair shot can do these kinda shot. I'm not saying that players with no flair trait can't finesse but players with no finesse trait should have more error to success rate.

8) Where is the fun in a game that the AI decide more than 75% of the outcome. same shot same player, one time it goes in and one time it flew over the stadium. same shot same player. keepers saves it and next time it goes through his legs.
you are attacking with the ball. sometimes your AI perfectly position themselves and make runs and sometimes they just stand still.
you are attacking with the ball. sometimes his AI defenders make stupid runs and open space for you, sometimes they won't. sometime they tackle and sometimes they won't. it's so random that you are controlling maybe less than %25 of the game and rest controlled by AI. make it fair for everyone and make the AI react the same for everyone.
If I'm playing a better opponent and he is dominating me, I won't mind losing the game, he played better and deserved it. I don't want to score a lucky rebound assisted goal to win the game. and I don't want to lose when I'm dominating and obviously better than my opponent.
(lost a game yesterday on penalties) 6 times hitting the post. with over than 15 shots on target to his 3 on target (2-2) last penalty Perisic decided to hit the post again and lose the game.

9) button and server delay.
EA, you are a billion dollar company and has the worst servers in any gaming company, SHAME

EA. I'm sure that more than %90 of the community agree with me on all the points mentioned above.

Post edited by Empyrium7 on

Comments

• Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    bump
  • BiigDee
    4044 posts National Call-Up
    Counting profits forever, Listening Never. They don’t care what we think and that’s why they fob is off and rip us off every chance they get.
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Counting profits forever, Listening Never. They don’t care what we think and that’s why they fob is off and rip us off every chance they get.

we need to act. we need to do something as a community. game is dying and EA doing nothing
  • CfcBlue
    3028 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

we need to act. we need to do something as a community. game is dying and EA doing nothing

I’ve started by never spending a cent again
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    CfcBlue wrote: »

I’ve started by never spending a cent again

I didn't spend a penny too and I hope no one would. pack weight is ridiculous. 6 weeks in a row without a walkout. never packed a special card (Scream, RTTF, TOTGS,)
  • Gazbell76
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am just doing some trading atm gameplay is awful in fact this is worse football game ever made no control , cant shoot , cant take throw in , cant take goalkick , cant pass more glitches than the matrix
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    Gazbell76 wrote: »
    Am just doing some trading atm gameplay is awful in fact this is worse football game ever made no control , cant shoot , cant take throw in , cant take goalkick , cant pass more glitches than the matrix

what do yo mean can't take throw in or goalkick ?
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1252 posts Professional
    The last patch was unnecessary and only served to ruin the game
  • Gazbell76
    288 posts Sunday League Hero

Were i aim to throw it goes opposite way or straight to opposing team , goal kick goes straight to opposing teams forward to have one on one with my goalkeeper or my goalkeeper will just kick it out of play ?
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys. please remind me of anything that need to be fixed. and sorry for the long thread. i'm just frustrated seeing my favorite game going downhill.
    I know most of the stuff have been already discussed but I couldn't help it. the game is at it worst state

3 months since the release of the game and we already had 5 patches. or can I say 1 patch, since the last patch erased all the good stuff EA did to fix the game in the previous patches (AI defending and blocks, constant pressure, rebounds and tackling).

EA should listen to customers, game is broken and no one can deny that. and I'm pretty sure if you ask anyone in EA they will not admit but they know it's broken.

EA should delete the game code and start over. is it hard ? yes, will it take time ? yes. but it's the only option EA have at the moment, since most of the stuff the community complaining about are not being fixed.

stuff that needs to be fixed ASAP or the amount of people that are playing the game will decrease drastically.

1) AI defending - EA, make a poll and ask all the members in the community, do you want the AI to defend for you and for your opponent. I'm pretty sure most of the people will say no. we all know why EA keeping the AI defending. it's for the not so skilled players and I understand that. more players means more money.

2) X contain button - it's the worst addition in the game. I remember they removed it in 2013 or 2014 and I was really happy for that. just realized that a lot of people using it and I didn't even know that it's in the game, didn't notice it in 2018 but this year with the OP AI defending it's obvious and a lot of people will control their CDM's all game and just sprint with contain. where is the skill in that ?

3) kick off goals: just do something about it. even if the only option is to have a something in the code that you can't score within 20 seconds after the kickoff no matter what.

4) Referees: I don't understand how a game that has been released 4 years ago can have better referees and fouls system. is it because of the OP AI? maybe but the amount of fouls in each game that should be called is crazy. especially if you are playing against (Fabinho, Ramos, VVD)

5) Constant Pressure: after the patch most of my opponent is using constant pressure. is the stamina being drained ? maybe I don't know. is it affecting how his AI controlled players defending? NO, they are still running and covering and intercepting.

7) First time finesse and finesse in general: I'm not against timed finishing because it really adds a skill gap. but I'm against the first time finesse and finesse in general. how about that only players with flair shot can do these kinda shot. I'm not saying that players with no flair trait can't finesse but players with no finesse trait should have more error to success rate.

8) Where is the fun in a game that the AI decide more than 75% of the outcome. same shot same player, one time it goes in and one time it flew over the stadium. same shot same player. keepers saves it and next time it goes through his legs.
    you are attacking with the ball. sometimes your AI perfectly position themselves and make runs and sometimes they just stand still.
    you are attacking with the ball. sometimes his AI defenders make stupid runs and open space for you, sometimes they won't. sometime they tackle and sometimes they won't. it's so random that you are controlling maybe less than %25 of the game and rest controlled by AI. make it fair for everyone and make the AI react the same for everyone.
    If I'm playing a better opponent and he is dominating me, I won't mind losing the game, he played better and deserved it. I don't want to score a lucky rebound assisted goal to win the game. and I don't want to lose when I'm dominating and obviously better than my opponent.
    (lost a game yesterday on penalties) 6 times hitting the post. with over than 15 shots on target to his 3 on target (2-2) last penalty Perisic decided to hit the post again and lose the game.

EA, you are a billion dollar company and has the worst server in any gaming company, SHAME

EA. I'm sure that more than %90 of the community agree with me on all the points mentioned above.

• Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional

Were i aim to throw it goes opposite way or straight to opposing team , goal kick goes straight to opposing teams forward to have one on one with my goalkeeper or my goalkeeper will just kick it out of play ?

passes in general are broken.
  • Mc_chigby
    423 posts Sunday League Hero

There does seem to be an issue with goal kicks. Sometimes you can push all the way to the left on the stick and the kick will hit your LB or LW depending on power.

However pushing the stick all the way to the right then sends it out of play. Never made sense why kicking it one way is worse than the other
  • heefmondo
    1449 posts Play-Off Hero
    I dont see why they had to change goal kicks they were fine how they were in previous years
  • jplumber
    1229 posts Professional

EA, you are a billion dollar company and has the worst servers in any gaming company, SHAME

Good post! Unfortunately EA will only listen if they see a substantial drop in their earnings. That will only happen if people stop buying fifa points. Don't know if the community would be able to stick together on this issue
  • jplumber
    1229 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    But if they did, EA would react within days
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Strange last minute drama goals (aka Defense takes a nap)

For proof: Relive of the last 2 FUT Champions Cups

EDIT: You should really add mentioned buggs to your list in the OP.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Agreed.

Lessen ai hand holding, fix kick off problem and lessen timed finesse shots.
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    thx
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy
    Can you please take a moment and read, you are one of the few people who try to help the community.
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    jplumber wrote: »

Good post! Unfortunately EA will only listen if they see a substantial drop in their earnings. That will only happen if people stop buying fifa points. Don't know if the community would be able to stick together on this issue

I don't understand how a person with full mental health can buy FIFA points with this crazy pack weight.
    the only good pulls you can get are
    1) Icons (good luck with that)
    2) few high rated players ( Pogba, Kante, Aguero, Dybala, Ronaldo, Messi, Griezman, Auba and few others) , good luck with that too, (my highest price pull this year is Mertens. 40k
  • jplumber
    1229 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    jplumber wrote: »

I don't understand how a person with full mental health can buy FIFA points with this crazy pack weight.
    the only good pulls you can get are
    1) Icons (good luck with that)
    2) few high rated players ( Pogba, Kante, Aguero, Dybala, Ronaldo, Messi, Griezman, Auba and few others) , good luck with that too, (my highest price pull this year is Mertens. 40k

It's true. Don't think the system will exist much longer in its present form, so here's hoping something changes
  • Amen, may god help the fifa community
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    You guys have to realize, EA has technology available to make the game however they want. They could make the best game we have ever played. The game is like this for one reason and one reason along. EA want it like this.

We all know that, that's why we are asking for a change, maybe a new mode without AI assistant
    a mode that you have to manually defend and tackle. a consistent mode that will always feel the same when you play it. this is what we need
  • madwullie
    2468 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    I don't want to p1ss on your chips but the problem with these threads is they are totally subjective and usually far too lengthy and unachievable. You need to choose one or two things that are undoubtedly a problem and focus on these alone. For example, I personally don't have a problem with the referees and certainly wouldn't include it on a list of things that MUST be fixed or else.

IMO the two things which seem to be universally wanted by the community are a fix for button delay, and less ai defending, especially in a competitive environment. Even ai defending can come down to personal preference when you think about it.
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    madwullie wrote: »
    I don't want to p1ss on your chips but the problem with these threads is they are totally subjective and usually far too lengthy and unachievable. You need to choose one or two things that are undoubtedly a problem and focus on these alone. For example, I personally don't have a problem with the referees and certainly wouldn't include it on a list of things that MUST be fixed or else.

IMO the two things which seem to be universally wanted by the community are a fix for button delay, and less ai defending, especially in a competitive environment. Even ai defending can come down to personal preference when you think about it.

you don't feel that the fouling system needs fixing ? defenders and CDM's running over your players and slide tackles from the back not called by the referee doesn't need fixing ? I understand that there are more important stuff that need to be fixed. but fouling system is important too.

AI defending. I can guarantee you that more than %90 of the community doesn't want the AI defend for them or their opponent. there is no skill in letting the AI defend. and for the people that are happy with the AI deffending, I think they should find another game to play. EA want FIFA to be E-sport. how can you have an E-sport game with more than 75% of the outcome is controlled by AI
  • Forca-Barca
    2890 posts National Call-Up
    Yet their sales are going through the roof. My only issues are the AI defending, player switching is horrible never goes to the right person I want, WL delay, and the game giving the lesser opponent an edge. Don’t act like you haven’t played someone that you outplay and still loose bc they get one tap in and shhh you down the field
  • You guys have to realize, EA has technology available to make the game however they want. They could make the best game we have ever played. The game is like this for one reason and one reason along. EA want it like this.

Yep, look at Madden its wonderfull to play
  • Empyrium7
    1231 posts Professional
    Yet their sales are going through the roof. My only issues are the AI defending, player switching is horrible never goes to the right person I want, WL delay, and the game giving the lesser opponent an edge. Don’t act like you haven’t played someone that you outplay and still loose bc they get one tap in and shhh you down the field

it would be nice if the better player wins the game. but won't happen in FIFA
    I wish one day it will