NIF Mbappe & Pogba

Mahy87
600 posts An Exciting Prospect
So, I bought these 2 cards last week for around 430k each. They were one of the reason I've finally reached Gold 1 in WL with 2 remaining games. However, their prices dropped again till 385k atm. Do you think that I better sell them then buy them again if their prices keep dropping ???

Comments

• M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    Just keep
  • Mahy87
    Just keep

I dunno, this year's market is so weird and unpredictable !!
  • Elliot666
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    sell them.. markets guna drop now
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    It's all going down but what will you do in the mean time?
  • A_Snipe
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    The thing with market drop. Is they all drop so if you buy someone for 500k they drop to 400k another person that was 500k will be close to 400k as well. So why bother ?
  • Mahy87
    edited December 2018
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    It's all going down but what will you do in the mean time?

I was thinking to replace Pogba with Prime Ballack by doing his SBC. And thinking of getting the IF Mbappe as the Icons and IFs prices for Elite Players usually dont drop that much, right ?

• Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    You just wrote they were the reason you reached Gold 1, which means it was positive thing having them. Just keep them and enjoy man, stop worrying about the market too much.
  • Mahy87
    Thuq wrote: »
    You just wrote they were the reason you reached Gold 1, which means it was positive thing having them. Just keep them and enjoy man, stop worrying about the market too much.

I do have to worry about the market when I buy expensive players.

Yes I did reach Gold 1, but I lost 100k. Before getting them I stuck at Gold2 every week which was not really bad if we compare the rewards.
  • Spillaren
    2867 posts National Call-Up
    just keep players that are good for you, market going down most likely due ppl selling for xmas "noobs" to enter the market and flood with packs and TOTY once thats over the prices go up again. Also the real crash might be this as we seen on BF prices were at the lowest before actual event happened.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    Spillaren wrote: »
    just keep players that are good for you, market going down most likely due ppl selling for xmas "noobs" to enter the market and flood with packs and TOTY once thats over the prices go up again. Also the real crash might be this as we seen on BF prices were at the lowest before actual event happened.

This "crash before the crash" gives me a little fear tbh. Depending on how prices are by the end of the week, I may just buy then
  • ha032742
    48195 posts Moderator
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Spillaren wrote: »

This "crash before the crash" gives me a little fear tbh. Depending on how prices are by the end of the week, I may just buy then

Wise imo
  • Mahy87
    its really confusing .. however, I will try to resell them the same price I've got and try to buy IF Mbappe
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    IMO they will go down more I am predicting them to be around 200-250K, Both will get winter upgrade next month along with TOTY on the head not seeing any card will bounce back at the moment, SO lets see what's coming next
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    It's dropping but it'll rise again. Up to you to
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    IMO they will go down more I am predicting them to be around 200-250K, Both will get winter upgrade next month along with TOTY on the head not seeing any card will bounce back at the moment, SO lets see what's coming next

Pogba will get a winter upgrade? For what exactly?
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move

@Pepe Le DiLzZ EA is mental you know it, This year even players didn't do anything in their real life are getting special cards :D:D:D, All the years Fifa content was based on real life performance this year every one of their cat is getting upgrade
  • Mahy87

probably he meant DOWNgrade !! lol
  • Mahy87
    Somehow I managed to sell Pogba yesterday for 445k. I'm pretty happy with that. I will buy him back for 380k.