Sol Campbell sbc.

So I just completed the sol Campbell sbc for 250k total as I had most of everything in my club, he’s not going to be in my team long term but is he good enough to stay until team of the year or a bit longer. The card looks very good on paper, thoughts?

Comments

  • Jonboyparker
    4777 posts National Call-Up
    I’m going to do him and tuse him until another Icon comes along to put him in. When I have much more coins. His only down side is passing I think.
  • iST4PL3S
    86 posts Park Captain
    Been using him with Van Dijk and he is very very good, better than Varane/Ramos etc by a long way
  • iST4PL3S wrote: »
    Been using him with Van Dijk and he is very very good, better than Varane/Ramos etc by a long way

    This makes me happy. Have heard mixed reviews but hoping he’s solid.
  • Jonboyparker
    4777 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    iST4PL3S wrote: »
    Been using him with Van Dijk and he is very very good, better than Varane/Ramos etc by a long way

    This makes me happy. Have heard mixed reviews but hoping he’s solid.

    Me too. I think it’s a bit of a no brainier really if you want a Icon CB.

    He’s 700k and packs back. Worst case you swap him later on in the game and he’s going to be great for a while yet anyway. I can probably do most of it with Untradables too :)

    He’s going to be a brick wall
  • mihneabs
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    for me is incredible. a guy like akinfenwa, but as defender
  • MHoney1234
    6977 posts Big Money Move
    I lov him. Originally did him to throw into ballack, but I found him a monster. His jumping on defending and attacking corners is unreal. First defender I’ve used who stops CR7 near post goals. I put an engine on him and it felt much smoother than a shadow chem.
  • MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I lov him. Originally did him to throw into ballack, but I found him a monster. His jumping on defending and attacking corners is unreal. First defender I’ve used who stops CR7 near post goals. I put an engine on him and it felt much smoother than a shadow chem.

    An engine? Interesting, was thinking of putting backbone on him to boost his passing but I might give engine a try.
  • MHoney1234
    6977 posts Big Money Move
    FifaTaco wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I lov him. Originally did him to throw into ballack, but I found him a monster. His jumping on defending and attacking corners is unreal. First defender I’ve used who stops CR7 near post goals. I put an engine on him and it felt much smoother than a shadow chem.

    An engine? Interesting, was thinking of putting backbone on him to boost his passing but I might give engine a try.

    Dribbling, balance and pace boost. I was watching a few streams (elite / pro players) and a couple of those guys using him had an engine on him. I swapped to it from shadow and be did feel much smoother.
  • I just did him. Cost me about 600k after packs so not bad for a prime icon 😁
Sign In or Register to comment.