Perfect WL

Safk001
866 posts Semi-Pro
Best Weekend League so far for me, not about results they stayed the same but as in no lag whatsoever and really good gameplay no matter what time of day or night.

Really had fun this weekend, reminds me of the Fifa old, actually enjoying the game.

Comments

• Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Wait a minute....

Someone enjoying the game?

Please delete this thread.

The forum is intended specifically for whinging and whining only.

• gustavoterzaghi
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are you being sarcastic?
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Are you being sarcastic?

No it’s been really good for me
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worst gameplay to date for me.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    First I guy I saw this weekend saying he got good gameplay. I mean even gorilla said he can’t play this weekend cuz gameplay is tragic
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Antiseen wrote: »
    First I guy I saw this weekend saying he got good gameplay. I mean even gorilla said he can’t play this weekend cuz gameplay is tragic

Servers were dire this weekend, had to play after midnight to get a smooth game.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Antiseen wrote: »

Servers were dire this weekend, had to play after midnight to get a smooth game.

Playing after 5 am is the only way to get smooth gameplay here in Russia
  • Jonboyparker
    6099 posts Big Money Move
    Safk001 wrote: »
    Best Weekend League so far for me, not about results they stayed the same but as in no lag whatsoever and really good gameplay no matter what time of day or night.

Really had fun this weekend, reminds me of the Fifa old, actually enjoying the game.

Glad you've enjoyed it. It was bad for me and i stopped at 4-4 because I felt like i should of won all my games. Could of been a number of factors so it is what it is. Its only a game. Getting JOSEF was fun
  • Davola77
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had pretty smooth games too but definitely didn’t enjoy it. Game is pure trash since last patch. Think I’ll give it a miss until next one is released
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1843 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are you on crack? This is the worst patch to date
  • steeple
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mdx wrote: »
    Worst gameplay to date for me.

• MojoJojo
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yea, interestingly this was the opposite for me. Had horrible lag in every game Fri and Sat nights, was much better Sunday (NZ).
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Noo wrote: »
    Wait a minute....

Someone enjoying the game?

Please delete this thread.

The forum is intended specifically for whinging and whining only.

@Safk001 it's ok, this thread can stay. The community moaned enough to resolve the issue.
  • Tennster10
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite

What part of the world are you located? Just courious.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite

Aha here we have an example of person who loves to rely on AI assistance and dont move his defence at all, just track opponent with cdm/cam.
  • Foxsake
    2680 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve played every week this weekend was the worst we have had. I normally hit gold 1 I scraped gold 3. Button delay was awful. I would try fake shots and it wouldn’t register and would just shoot.

• Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Tennster10 wrote: »

What part of the world are you located? Just courious.

In the UK.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

Aha here we have an example of person who loves to rely on AI assistance and dont move his defence at all, just track opponent with cdm/cam.

Wow, I write something with positive feedback and get this response. You are the one of the people that make this community toxic. Haven’t you got anything better to do than giving people crap on the basis they’ve had a fun weekend. What is wrong with you?
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    You bought packs early Saturday morning so you been blessed ... better keep it up they are checking your direct deposit .. 25% of your paycheck or silver 2.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018

Wow, I write something with positive feedback and get this response. You are the one of the people that make this community toxic. Haven’t you got anything better to do than giving people crap on the basis they’ve had a fun weekend. What is wrong with you?

Funny that you’ve said nothing to defend yourself. He’s probably right, u had great time cuz you rely on ai and run around with cdm like headless chicken. Pretty sure previous patch, when ea nerfed ai and autoblocks was a nightmare for you, and you got relegated from div5. And now after ea brought back ridicilous ai defending you started getting wins again. That’s why you happy? Am I right?
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite

No, you are the kind of people who abuse ai assistance, therefore bring toxicity in here, NO ONE likes this new patch apart of people i mentioned. Bet after previous one you were crying all over the place
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    What is wrong with you people, you have never played me you have never even seen me play, how can you justify giving someone crap about play style when you don’t know them. Why are you so toxic? What happened to you to feel the need to argue for the sake of arguing? Does it boost your self esteem to anonymously post disrespectful messages on an online forum?

I had a lag free weekend. Get over it. Jeez, some people.
  • Headshrinker363
    5817 posts Big Money Move
    I never get lag.
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had the most lag / delay I've ever experienced in any FIFA game whatsoever last weekend. Played 10 games, not a single one was fast and responsive. I was fighting my demands all the time. it was absolutely unplayable to me, because you never know what the game would register and when it would register my demands. :s:s:s
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Preferred WL to the few rivals games I played today. Servers in rivals are worse than last years seasons
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class

How many wins did you stop on?
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    when u win, u say fifa is good
    when u lose, it sucks.

fifa forumers.
  • MUFC_420
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    It was actually silky smooth for me all weekend for a change. Lost my last game to finish 19-11 though.
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    when u win, u say fifa is good
    when u lose, it sucks.

fifa forumers.

This.

The majority on the forum are so toxic and childish. OP simply states he enjoyed the gameplay and people come out attacking him! People are crazy.
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    laughable. this new patch is the worst thing to happen to this game.

-Boosted ai Defending for the whiners who cant defend
    -Boosted Power Long shots
    -Nerfed Finesse shots
    -Nerfed Build up Play

The perfect patch the noobs were waiting for. enjoy it fortnite is waiting for the rest of us.